• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

• VickySGV
    • MaybeRob
    • Lydia_R
    • Betty K
  • Who Was Online

83 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • VickySGV
    • MaybeRob
    • Lydia_R
    • Betty K
    • Petra Jane
    • Pip
    • MaeBe
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Ashley0616
    • KymmieL
    • Nonexistent
    • Ladypcnj
    • Evelyn J
    • EasyE
    • SamC
    • AllieJ
    • Siobhan F
    • April Marie
    • bigmck123
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • MaryEllen
    • Mwm684
    • Ivy
    • MirandaB
    • KathyLauren
    • Thea
    • Sally Stone
    • sarahthehuman
    • Amy Powell
    • Davie
    • Vidanjali
    • christinakristy2021
    • Alisa Anne
    • Timi
    • glass beach
    • Charlize
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • AcedTea87
    • Lillie B
    • ClaireBloom
    • Susie
    • Birdie
    • Willow
    • Delcina B
    • Wicked juggalo
    • Carolyn Marie
    • gennee
    • Jamey-Heather
    • KatieSC
    • Mikayla2024
    • Mmindy
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Karen Carey
    • Jani
    • BobbiSkunk
    • Maddee
    • Stacie.H
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stefi
    • LucyF
    • Heather Shay
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
    • DeeDee
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Lexi C
    • tracy_j
    • Sol
    • Andy C.
    • danibabe
    • Mia Marie
    • LC
    • Astrid
    • Desert Fox
    • missyjo
    • Kay3Seven
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • LittleSam
    • algebraicresc
    • Lorelei
    • FinnyFinsterHH
    • Justine76
  • Today's Birthdays

• JustJack

JustJack 0

• dianeT68

dianeT68 0

• AshleighMarie

AshleighMarie 0

• Luna6942

Luna6942 0

• Russ Fenrisson

Russ Fenrisson 0

• I Dont wanna talk bout it

I Dont wanna talk bout it 0

• AshleighRoxx

AshleighRoxx 0

• .Nova.

.Nova. 0

• Psychefoxey

Psychefoxey 0

• _Michelle_

_Michelle_ 0

• Alessa

Alessa 0

• brianna0145

brianna0145 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Lydia_R
      Things are movin'!    
    • Betty K
      To what degree am I a binary woman and what does this mean in terms of surgery. 
    • Betty K
      I’ve just read most of this thread on a quiet day at work, and this quote from right at the start stuck with me. I agree, this is hard; it’s the hardest part of transitioning. It’s a paradox: the better I feel now, the more heartbroken I feel at the thought of how long it took me to get here.    Also the poem about grieving for your former self. Sometimes I feel that too, though generally I realise I am not grieving for someone who *was* but whom I always thought I might become. I kept waiting to grow into myself as that person, but it didn’t happen.    Oh, and I agree, that’s a very cute photo.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Congratulations!  I hope this one works out for you! I felt that way years ago, when GF caught me....or rather, a bit after that, because initially she was kinda scary.  But I figure if somebody like me can find love, anybody can.  So, here's to you!
    • EasyE
      What a great photo! Thanks for sharing! 
    • Betty K
      I do think hoping for rapid, dramatic physical changes from feminising hormones can be unrealistic. I’m 50, so I don’t know if really big physical changes are likely without surgeries. For me, the biggest changes have stemmed from the way I present in public and the way I feel on the inside, which is helped by my presentation in public. I have been on HRT for two years.
    • April Marie
      You look wonderful, Mae! I learned most of my make-up routine by watching YouTube videos and thru experimentation. Generally, less is the way to go, especially with foundation. I keep mine pretty simple.   Have fun with it! One of my looks I jokingly refer to as my raccoon look. 🤣
    • EasyE
      Thank you for sharing your story Kay and for sharing yourself with us. You are very courageous! Many blessings to you and your family as you take steps to being your more authentic self... 
    • EasyE
      I've always had a bit of a temper, and sometimes things will build until I punch a wall or pound my fist. It seems more acute now. I seem to go 0 to 100 more quickly, but also I am having a rough go it with life in general. A lot of stressors and frustrating things all around me, and feeling like my life is stuck with no end in sight.    Is the E contributing to my reactions or would I have reacting like this no matter what? I don't know.   I, too, have hoped for a "dynamic change to femininity" and that hasn't really materialized after a few months ... sometimes I feel I am chasing something I am not meant to have or that will always be beyond my reach...
    • Adrianna Danielle
      It does,I had to do other jobs outside that did not require the hoist.I have a clutch job to do on next week Monday,Customer of this one is a hothead and has been told it will be finished Tuesday.Hurting my paycheck this week
    • Betty K
      I think it’s only realistic to be concerned about passing, and I do mean passing in the original sense of the word (ie, to the point at which strangers can’t tell we are trans), but mainly because of safety concerns. It’s funny, for years I didn’t dare go out in daylight dressed femme but would risk my life at night, because what I feared most was humiliation, not violent assault. Now I’m pretty much unafraid in daylight but wary at night, because what I fear most is assault. I find attempts to humiliate me are very few and happen almost exclusively at night anyway. During the day, either people react indifferently or else they are complimentary. Sure, sometimes folks side-eye me, but who knows what that means? It could be positive or negative. And yes, I get the very occasional “sir”, which does hurt, but i chalk that up to ignorance. I wrote my first complaint letter to a business recently when someone “sir”ed me, and I plan to keep writing such letters of it continues. As April and Sally suggest, with enough self-love I think we just stop caring so much what others may or may not think of us. 
    • Ashley0616
      You look gorgeous!
    • Ashley0616
      That really stinks!
    • Ashley0616
      Ashley is no longer available! I’m happily TAKEN! Finally after all heartbreaking I finally can say I’m in a relationship! She is wonderful to me! 
    • Betty K
      PS, having said that, I certainly will be referring to these organisations as designated hate groups going forward.
    • Betty K
      Thanks @Davie, I skim-read that this morning. We didn’t go deep into the politics this time around because my podcast partner was a little unprepared. There will be a Part II in a couple of weeks. Very glad to see the SPLC taking this stance but let’s face it, they have been calling out SEGM and Genspect for years. 
    • Sally Stone
      This is what took me so long to figure out April.  I had to learn to love myself, first.  When that happened though, "the world became my oyster."  
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums and thank you for sharing your story. We are each unique yet share many similarities, too. I'm sure you will find assistance, support and even friendship here. Jump in where you feel comfortable!!
    • Sally Stone
      Well, that's just awesome!
    • April Marie
      I think you are right, Sally, that we often set the bar way too high for ourselves. I've learned to be comfortable with how I look. Not beautiful, but happy and confident with my looks. I also don't assume that I've been clocked - more that people are checking out something I'm wearing.    When you begin to love yourself for ho you are, it turns a huge corner in your ability to be out in public and confident in how you look.
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

glass beach
    Newest Member
    glass beach

1. _Michelle_
      _Michelle_
      (54 years old)
    2. .Nova.
      .Nova.
      (16 years old)
    3. Alessa
      Alessa
      (38 years old)
    4. AshleighMarie
      AshleighMarie
      (62 years old)
    5. AshleighRoxx
      AshleighRoxx
      (62 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.