• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 65 Guests (See full list)

• Vidanjali
    • Ashley0616
    • Ivy
    • Betty K
  • Who Was Online

83 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Vidanjali
    • Jani
    • Ashley0616
    • Kay3Seven
    • Ivy
    • Betty K
    • DeeDee
    • MaryEllen
    • VickySGV
    • MaeBe
    • Petra Jane
    • Mmindy
    • April Marie
    • BobbiSkunk
    • SamC
    • Stacie.H
    • AllieJ
    • Susie
    • Angel Jamie
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Birdie
    • Markianor
    • christinakristy2021
    • Timi
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Ladypcnj
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Lydia_R
    • Astrid
    • Charlize
    • Delcina B
    • Kyleorkayla28
    • Kayla Rose
    • Heather Shay
    • MaybeRob
    • Willow
    • MirandaB
    • Karen Carey
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • Pip
    • Sol
    • tracy_j
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Perplexed45
    • KymmieL
    • Nonexistent
    • Evelyn J
    • EasyE
    • Siobhan F
    • bigmck123
    • Mwm684
    • KathyLauren
    • Thea
    • Sally Stone
    • sarahthehuman
    • Amy Powell
    • Davie
    • Alisa Anne
    • glass beach
    • AcedTea87
    • Lillie B
    • ClaireBloom
    • Wicked juggalo
    • gennee
    • Jamey-Heather
    • KatieSC
    • Mikayla2024
    • Maddee
    • Mirrabooka
    • BUGFIEND
    • Stefi
    • LucyF
    • BillieA
    • LyndseyQ
    • Iwannabawoman
    • Lexi C
    • Andy C.
    • Mia Marie
    • LC
    • Desert Fox
    • missyjo
    • CatsAndCoffee
    • LittleSam
  • Today's Birthdays

• JustJack

JustJack 0

• dianeT68

dianeT68 0

• AshleighMarie

AshleighMarie 0

• Luna6942

Luna6942 0

• Russ Fenrisson

Russ Fenrisson 0

• I Dont wanna talk bout it

I Dont wanna talk bout it 0

• AshleighRoxx

AshleighRoxx 0

• .Nova.

.Nova. 0

• Psychefoxey

Psychefoxey 0

• _Michelle_

_Michelle_ 0

• Alessa

Alessa 0

• brianna0145

brianna0145 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• Ashley0616
      Thank you! That's wonderful news for you as well. 
    • Ashley0616
      Thank you dear friend! 
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to TransPulseForums @Kyleorkayla28   You are in a safe space to be who you want to be. Feel free to join in or start your own threads.    Best wishes, stay positive and motivated    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to TransPulseForums @MyNameIsPaula   Like you I’m an older person as well and late in transition. I also like the way you didn’t totally rule out the possibility of taking your secret life outside.    Best wishes, stay positive and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Vidanjali
      Exactly. This is what happens when vehement "other-ness" is perpetuated and legislated. Kids follow the examples they're given and there are a whole lot of awful "role models" out there, from many in power down to parents who assimilate hateful rhetoric mindlessly. In that sense the perpetrators are victims too - that's not meant to diminish the impact of the terrible assault they committed - I'm just saying that level of hate rarely materializes spontaneously, free of influence. May God bless the victim and their family, and may everyone else involved learn a profound lesson from this incident.
    • Mmindy
    • Mmindy
      Good morning everyone,    Today is the 80th Anniversary of D-Day we remember the commitment and sacrifice of the Armed Forces. Those who died. Those who survived and battled demons in silence, as well as those who keep the memories of their experiences alive. There’s a reason they were called “The Greatest Generation”.   Yea @Ashley0616 I hope you find love and companionship.    This morning Parker exited his crate and we walked to the back door and out to do his business without being lead on a leash. We walked our routine path in the backyard and he took care of business. We played tug-of-war and get your bear fetch, before returning inside for coffee and breakfast.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Ivy
      They can tell themselves they are justified in their cruelty.
    • Ivy
      I get this.  I think I do "pass" better in low light.  But I am more likely to get in trouble at night as well.  I seldom go out at night.  But I'm pretty much a homebody anyway. This is also my experience. I've been "out" at least 6 years now.  I think I've only been called out twice, and neither time was violent.
    • Ladypcnj
      Are there friendly websites out there that allows sharing of other LGBTQ+ website links that are not being acknowledged?
    • Ladypcnj
      Nahh, I changed my mind, I'm not going to quit.
    • Lydia_R
      I've got 8 days of wired internet left.  I really only use the internet for my email, this forum and posting on my website.  I'll see how the wifi hotspot on my prepaid Verizon account with 5GB of data goes.  It is bytes and not bits, right?  I anticipate that they have some other limit on hotspot usage.  We'll see.  It should be interesting using my desktop computer exclusively with hotspot wifi.  I kind of like oscillating between lowfi and highfi.
    • Charlize
      It is the party of hate that should be prosecuted for this assault.  Rhetoric from the right wing has given those who might become bullies a cause.  The children involved in the attack are guilty but who made this an issue and put that child at risk.  What a pity that a target is on the back of those who try to pee in peace.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Vidanjali
      Epsom salt bath helped me sleep.
    • Heather Shay
      My all time FAVORITE live performer.....  
    • Heather Shay
      First Friday Pride and Saturday gig.
    • Heather Shay
      What Is Emotional Healing? Emotional healing is the process of acknowledging, allowing, accepting, integrating, and processing painful life experiences and strong emotions. It may involve empathy, self-regulation, self-compassion, self-acceptance, mindfulness, and integration.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      Good morning.    well it rained this morning. That’s good, we need the rain. It’s been hot and dry.     Not much to say urologist appointment went as expected.  But I have another appointment in July for a cystoscope.  Now those are rather unpleasant if you’ve ever had one.  And if you haven’t, we’ll bless your heart sweetie.  lol. And if that is positive then surgery if it’s negative then who knows.   went out to dinner last night. Eating in today.   They go to Atlanta Friday sometime Friday for a Wedding. Eyob and Paul. Eyob was my son’s college roommate.   we’ll time to take the dog out and make my lunch.   have a good day.    
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kyleorkayla28
    Newest Member
    Kyleorkayla28

1. _Michelle_
      _Michelle_
      (54 years old)
    2. .Nova.
      .Nova.
      (16 years old)
    3. Alessa
      Alessa
      (38 years old)
    4. AshleighMarie
      AshleighMarie
      (62 years old)
    5. AshleighRoxx
      AshleighRoxx
      (62 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.