• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• Who Was Online

78 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Timi
    • Mirrabooka
    • MirandaB
    • AllieJ
    • Pip
    • Betty K
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Petra Jane
    • Ladypcnj
    • MaybeRob
    • Charlize
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Ashley0616
    • Delcina B
    • Concerned father
    • VickySGV
    • Susie
    • Stefi
    • KathyLauren
    • Heather Shay
    • Kasumi63
    • Willow
    • KatieSC
    • DreamWalker
    • Davie
    • Birdie
    • MaryEllen
    • Karen Carey
    • ChristiB
    • tracy_j
    • Lilis
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Lydia_R
    • Elizabeth3197
    • Evelyn J
    • KayC
    • slim
    • Siobhan F
    • Ivy
    • Roach
    • ClaireBloom
    • SamC
    • April Marie
    • Vidanjali
    • Mia Marie
    • BobbiSkunk
    • MaeBe
    • Maddee
    • Kylie
    • Hans
    • Thea
    • Cortomaltese
    • christinakristy2021
    • Sally Stone
    • Jani
    • jay.j27
    • Justine76
    • AcedTea87
    • missyjo
    • AmandaJoy
    • MyNameIsPaula
    • LittleSam
    • Nonexistent
    • DonkeySocks
    • Andrea D
    • JacobLevado
    • EasyE
    • QueenRacheal
    • MomTGDaughter
    • Astrid
    • Susan R
    • Lorelei
    • DeeDee
    • JenniferB
    • redryder6961
    • Andy C.
    • Ashley Thistle
    • KymmieL
  • Today's Birthdays

• altLeaf17

altLeaf17 0

• StephieGurl

StephieGurl 0

• maddiej

maddiej 0

• Eva LaFey

Eva LaFey 0

• Michele2

Michele2 0

• EarlGreyAtlas

EarlGreyAtlas 0

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Recent Posts

• MirandaB
      I got a text from one kid, a lunch and visit from the other kid, and the old "I'm not a lesbian so maybe we should divorce" speech from my legal spouse. So a mixed day for me. 
    • Mirrabooka
      A detriment to growing your hair out is that it has a mind of its own. The crooked ones stick out, or the stray ones just won't behave, or the split ends take over, or the fluffy extremities explode. My hair is thick but fine and it resembles cotton candy at times.   A hack that my hairdresser told me to control frizz was to smear a bit of moisturizer on or through it. It does work, but it is not ideal. I have also experimented with different conditioners and have found one that leaves my hair feeling better, but my hair still lacks body and is still prone to some unruliness.    I bought some hair oil today, tried it, and hey presto! Two squirts of it into my palms and rub it through my hair, and OMG the difference is amazing! Every strand seems to settle down, hair stays as just combed or brushed, and it also smells absolutely beautiful.    My hair is my best asset. It took me too long to discover this, but yes! Yes!! YES!!!
    • Mirrabooka
      Gradually moving towards the next step.
    • Mirrabooka
      Speaking of Father's Day, I never realized until today that it is commemorated on different dates depending on where you are in the world! Here, it is the first Sunday in September! But our Mother's Day is the same as the rest of the world! I have no idea why there is inconsistency.
    • Charlize
      We have been farming small ruminants ie goats and now sheep for over 15 years now.  Our biggest market has been the Muslim community. Todays holiday brings families together and our farm will be part of a friend's celebration.      4 yearling sheep will be sacrificed and dressed at the farm.  1/3 of the meat will go to the poor, 1/3 to extended family and friends and then rest for the families feast.  Our friend is a professional butcher who loves the way we raise and care for our flock.       As a vegetarian i'm simply glad to see our animals to be handled with so much care and compassion.  As a trans woman i'm glad to find acceptance by Imams and the muslim community.     If you don't know about it here is an explanation of the Eid:   Islamic religious festival Eid al-Adha, also called the "Festival of the Sacrifice", is the second of two Islamic holidays celebrated worldwide each year (the other being Eid al-Fitr), and considered the holier of the two. It honors the willingness of Ibrahim (Abraham) to sacrifice his son as an act of obedience to God's command. wikipedia.org    Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
      A couple of different things. A few of weeks ago I got my hair trimmed and my hairdresser blurted out that "Most women would give their right arm to have hair like yours!" I was staring into the mirror at the time of course, and I don't believe that I have ever witnessed myself grinning as large as that.   Smaller but still significant, the other night we had a family function and I mentioned to my son's mother-in-law how awesome her nails looked - dark blue with gold and silver glitter. Her spontaneous reply, thanking me for the compliment, made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy. The old me, or any bloke for that matter, would never engage in such talk with a lady, but it felt natural to me, and it left me with the thought, I Got This.
    • Delcina B
      This was...is a tough aspect of my transition too. Though with my Mom the situation is a bit different. I'm not sure how that would have gone had it been a decade earlier. For other loved ones in my life I grieved weeks before telling my brothers, they're still grieving the loss of their big brother. Tbh, big brother was the persona I aimed for, I didn't ever want anyone to know about the real me, the transgender woman. Some here have shared similar stories & healing often comes included with some variation of tolerance, or acceptance with time. There's hope...   Hugs! Delcina
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Name something that made you smile recently.
    • Heather Shay
      Amazing how happiness really can return.
    • Heather Shay
      "Happiness comes in waves. It'll find you again"
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      Good morning    I guess everyone had something happening, I’ve never heard so many crickets on hear  at the same time I do realize the Father’s Day brings with a lot of memories.  Some good.  Some not so good and with that I’ll drop the subject.  I hope everyone survived the day.
    • Heather Shay
      1981At Earls Court in London, Pink Floyd play the last of 31 performances of The Wall, a unique stage show where a giant wall is erected (and torn down) as the band plays the album in its entirety. It's Roger Waters' last concert with the band, which breaks up in 1983 and carries on without him a few years later. 1980Led Zeppelin begin what will be their last tour with a concert in Dortmund, Germany. Steve Winwood releases his debut solo album, Steve Winwood.The Rolling Stones album Exile On Main Street hits #1 in America.   1968Ohio Express' "Yummy Yummy Yummy" is certified gold.1972The Rolling Stones album Exile On Main Street hits #1 in America.
    • Davie
    • Davie
      So I changed my name when I first broke my egg. I've changed it all the way from David to Davie—a longer jump than it first appears. I signed up for new insurance the other day even without a legal change completed yet. Good news: they asked for my gender ID. When I said Trans Non-binary, they said "No such category—Non-binary, we have that, OK?" Thinking I can't explain my choice inside of an hour, I let it go. "Categories" are what makes America and insurance companies into a big evil mess of privilege and sexism. But to live at peace in the real world I've learned to accept it.  —Davie
    • AllieJ
      Kay, there is a problem having too many hosts as the license requires a log in with authentication with an emailed code. We need to control who is logged in and coordinate hosts. I suspect if zoom detects too may different logins from different ISP's they might restrict the account.    We will set April Marie up with the account Login and Gmail email login, so she will be able to set up and run meetings, and, like I did last Saturday, can start a meeting and hand over hosting to anyone at that meeting. Hosts need to primarily be involved with running the meetings, and contributing to discussions is secondary. We can also nominate Co Hosts who can admit people, and moderate.    So we need more people willing to take over Hosting at times, but need to limit people who can log into the account.   Hugs,   Allie
    • Elizabeth3197
    • KayC
      Agree!  Very cool!  And another representation of those who Serve!  (families serve also)
  • Upcoming Events

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

ChristiB
    Newest Member
    ChristiB

1. altLeaf17
      altLeaf17
      (24 years old)
    2. EarlGreyAtlas
      EarlGreyAtlas
      (28 years old)
    3. Eva LaFey
      Eva LaFey
      (51 years old)
    4. maddiej
      maddiej
      (38 years old)
    5. Michele2
      Michele2
      (67 years old)

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.