• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

"Stompin' a Mudhole" In Trans People........

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Lacey Lynne

Sadly, they will always be out there. There simply seems to be no cure for the stupidity of these people. Like you said yourself once about another topic, Dee Jay: Water is wet, the sky is blue, what else is new? That about says it. Fortunately, more decent people seem to outnumber these folks. Hopefully so anyway.

Peace :thumbsup: Lacey

Guest Karen K

I've commented on this idiot on another forum and I believe another thread here here. I would invite the good senator to try that down here in Texas. I would froget my femininity and whoop his a**. And don't forget dear pompus a**, Texas is a right to carry state.

Laura Jane

Guest Stormrider2112

What a dope...self-aggrandizing blowhard GOP politician? NO WAY!

Tennessee is already the hardest state to be transgender in (from what little info I've seen)...I read an article about a transwoman in Tennessee who couldn't get her F on her driver's licence, so she removed her top and walked around town the way any ordinary male legally can as a protest, so she was promptly arrested for indecent exposure...freakin' double standard if you ask me...

In Mass. a few years ago, two transwomen decided to go topless on a beach for the same reason, but essentially it was decided that if you can't get a female marker on legal paperwork, you're not subject to "female" laws (take heed transmen...for the reverse may hold true...).

It is my opinion that people who insight violence as a means of expressing their view points are pretty low on the evolutionary scale.

I wish that he could become enlightened without anyone having to 'stomp a mudhole' in anybody.

As an endless stream of violence and wars starting with Cain slaying Able in the Judeo-Christian tradition and yet nothing has ever been resolved - might be time to consider reason.

Love ya,

Sally

Everytime I hear things like that, I'm glad to be on the other side of the Atlantic ocean: here in Spain, a public threat of violence like that could be enough to suspend a representative... but I'm not here to criticize the system in the USA.

What I find scary is that among that crap there is a legitimate point. Of course, a lone good point doesn't make the whole idea good, but how many would realize that?

To be specific, protecting children from pedophiles is a goal many of us would agree with (in fact, there is an awesome effort on this site to protect its members from predators); but that doesn't justify "stompin' a mudhole" in someone just in case s/he might be a pedophile (again, this site is doing a great job keeping members safe without having to "stomp a mudhole" in anyone).

The real threat here is the fact that it is too easy for some people to focus on the fact that such goal is reasonable and fail to see that the proposed solution is doubly flawed: it doesn't fulfil the goal and it'd cause significant problems. But this is how society seems to work: you take a valid goal and an arbitrary solution (which doesn't even need to fulfil the goal), put them together, and most people will applaud you for pursuing that goal. That works even if the goal isn't pursued at all, as long as you claim your proposal solves it.

The only efficient counter to this would be to come up with an actually good solution (in this case, to the risk of pedophiles claiming to be transgender to reach their targets more easily) without the current flaws (such as treating all transgender people as if they were pedophiles). I can think of some "less bad" solutions, but not of any really good one.

• Forum Moderator

Ignorance on that scale-and pride in it always saddens and appalls me. This guy would get himself killed here trying to stomp any of the 6 foot plus natal women who wear men's clothes and look more like people's perceptions of a transwoman than any transwoman ever would.

But it is so sad that anyone still thinks this way and is not too ashamed to say it publicly.

Johnny

Guest Elizabeth K

A lawmaker promoting assult on a person assumed guilty of something because they are using a restroom, is nothing but a criminal themself.

Lizzie

Guest ~Jamie~

Us vs them dehumanizing mentality coupled with cries for violence, these are the tools of the genocider. These are the tools of the brilliant as much as they are of the ignorant. I'll be avoiding tennessee for the foreseeable future.

Oh, and Ethain, you think its bad just that he's calling for violence? Our government's current track record shows that when our senators and representatives have a particular "moral" crime that they rally against constantly, it normally means they commit said crime on a regular basis.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 156 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Nonexistent
    Newest Member
    Nonexistent

1. Ben1868
      Ben1868
      (22 years old)
    2. Charity
      Charity
      (41 years old)
    3. EagerBeaver
      EagerBeaver
    4. Nagato
      Nagato
      (33 years old)
    5. Star
      Star
      (44 years old)
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Dump that doctor!   A doctor is a HIRED SERVICE PROFESSIONAL.  No more "holy" than a mechanic, a plumber, or anybody else in the trades.  Just like anybody else you hire, if they have a bad attitude or do crap quality work, get rid of them ASAP.  It amazes me how in the USA we don't have clear prices related to medical services, and how people will put up with crap from a doctor that they wouldn't from anybody else.  And it seems that doctors give bad service at approximately the same rate as other tradespeople.  Good help is hard to find!   Your body is more important than your car or your bathtub. Don't be afraid to assert yourself.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I can't do that for myself...my partners do that for me. I guess I'm damaged goods.  I think part of me never totally grew up, because I'm not able to do adulting on my own.  There's no "wise parent" part of me because I didn't get here on my own.    I was stuck in my parents' house until GF rescued me.  Before age 26, my parents made all my decisions.  After age 26, I maybe decide some things, but mostly GF or my husband take care of it.  I need my partners around to remember even the basic stuff, like sleeping and eating at reasonable times.  Solo, I'm totally lost.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Now that I think about it, part of why I enjoy my noisy family so much is because I don't have to have much of an inner life.  I don't really like being left to my own thoughts....all that mess in my brain.  Maybe better to have an active outer life than an inner one?
    • missyjo
      love the red heels
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Sometimes we are faced with situations where the only response possible is grief.  Things will never be as we want them; people die, we lose things we cherish, we do not obtain what we earnestly desire.  I see some of those situations here; there are tools available to help you through the grieving process.  It's not easy.
    • Ashley0616
      I would be happy to just have 4 disabilities. I take 27 different medications and it does little. I tried working when I got out of the military but couldn't maintain one. I have a lot of mental disorders myself. It would be neat to learn about each other's background. I do understand just wanting to be normal. My job is a stay-at-home parent which is exactly tougher than a regular job especially being a single parent. 
    • VickySGV
      It is 5 posts for PM's from Members, but you can receive and respond to PM's from Moderators or Administrators before then.  This one is post #3 for you.
    • Ashley0616
      Rich as in happy? Far from it. I'm happy about my kids but I shouldn't put all my happiness on them. I take care of myself and do the best I can. I'm happy and content that I have a house and car but nothing that can't be taken away from me like in an instant. I completely lack motivation and don't even want to do my walks anymore. I can't get a membership somewhere because I have kids that are mostly with me. I put myself out there for hoping something to come up and be good, but it's has always been like getting hit in the back of the head. 
    • Ashley0616
      Oh I'm wearing a blessed girl t shirt and blue capris. Nothing special today. It was just doing nothing day and feel guilty about it.
    • Nonexistent
      Hi, I don't think I have enough posts to PM yet I don't think (I think it's 5?). I'm poor myself since I can't work, but my parents are luckily helping me get surgery covered by insurance since I am still on their insurance and they have flexible spending each year. I live far away from them, halfway across the country, but I'm glad I have their support.   On the day to day... having a disability sucks. I wish I could just work like everyone else and have a normal life, but my mental disorders prevent me from doing most things.   I'm glad someone else understands at least.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      It has been 5 months into my transition.Going well in my progress and should of done this when I was 24 years old.Started living and dressing as female.My estrogen levels look great so far.I have a great support system as well from family members,my son and good friends.My son has said I have become a much happier person.Friends,do say that I have my life back which is true.I also have a great boyfriend for support and he has been learning very well about my transition.Plus he is the first guy that has loved and accepted me for I am.Also did his  research first before we started dating.In September,I have my FFS and he will be there for support
    • Ashley0616
      Very pretty y'all. 4" heels is the max I can handle and not for long period of time. I don't see how women wear 5" and above. I love my feet. I sure don't want to punish them. 
    • Ashley0616
      Well just been doing a lot of self reflection and a lot of gender dysphoria that has caused me to break down. The realization has been that I'm a trial period for men and women don't even consider me. It's getting dim. I have put myself out there by force even when I didn't want to. I have one friend but still haven't seen her IRL yet. We talk on Sundays and it's always me that starts it. Another person only talks to me when they want something. It's never been hey how are you doing. It's almost a month to my birthday and it's all just my mom, sister, nephew that are coming. So much for a 40th birthday party. I hate these posts. I want to be optimistic, positive and cheerful but I haven't seen anything go my way. I'm making it by the skin of my teeth. I wished I could just go into a coma for a year or just not wake up. 
    • Ashley0616
      Sorry I have been absent a lot but I do read your posts though. 
    • Ashley0616
      @Michelle_S lol it took a year to get that many. It's nice to have a large number but having the thoughts of helping someone far outweigh the number of posts. I have been absent a lot lately. Back at it tomorrow though lol. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.