• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I've Made A Map

Sally

I know that I am not the artist that my son Zabrak is - I don't know where he got all of that talent.

But I have made a very simple little map to let everyone know where things are around here.

We don't want anyone missing a party because they couldn't find it!

So here it is, a bit primative so I guess that moves me from Momma Sally to Grandma Moses! :lol:

I might just spend today in my quiet spot, but if you want to join me that would be fine.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

OMG! Sally!

That is so very cool!

Now, maybe I'll quit walking into the wrong restrooms! Thanks!

I always knew this was a real place, anyway...

Glad we can get around the place now!

And I'll come and sit by the creek with you!

Love

Donna Jean

Guest Tammy Maher

XD

Sally your spot's depiction reminds me of Destiny Islands. Doing that makes it better than anything I could ever hope to draw.

But isn't there a dance floor on the right????

^^/

• Admin

Sally, that's lovely. It looks like a little village. I hope there is fish in the stream, because

you know I love to fish. We can BBQ 'em! Yay!

Carolyn Marie

Great I've got my fishing rod and I am looking for cut throats and rainbows...any body have any luck?

Will fish for fun catch and release.......so come on over Sally's map is great....

Guest rachael1

Great map Sally,

Just one thing can you add the kitchen onto the map as I am getting hungry and would love a couple of your cookies.

I've been looking everywhere but can't find it... Maybe I will see if there's any left in the members lounge.

Rachael

Guest Tammy Maher
Great map Sally,

Just one thing can you add the kitchen onto the map as I am getting hungry and would love a couple of your cookies.

I've been looking everywhere but can't find it... Maybe I will see if there's any left in the members lounge.

Rachael

I think that is the oven in the picnic area.

Thanks Sally,,you have talent,,

I like that Old bridge,,

show me some old memo time what I like,,

I wish if our talent Zabrak can help and drawing family members over there,,

will show lovely moments.

one day I feel that will be real meeting,,

always Goal achieving start with Dreaming,,

love

Hugss

Bul...

Guest Tammy Maher
Thanks Janelle, I never noticed it before.

I wonder how Sally bakes her cookies when it rains?

I bet you she has one of those magic EZ up shade things that covers the entire picnic area.

Sally works hard on her cookies rain or shine.

^^/

Guest rachael1
I bet you she has one of those magic EZ up shade things that covers the entire picnic area.

Sally works hard on her cookies rain or shine.

^^/

I don't think it rains that often at the playground anyway. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest cary422
I know that I am not the artist that my son Zabrak is - I don't know where he got all of that talent.

But I have made a very simple little map to let everyone know where things are around here.

We don't want anyone missing a party because they couldn't find it!

So here it is, a bit primative so I guess that moves me from Momma Sally to Grandma Moses! :lol:

I might just spend today in my quiet spot, but if you want to join me that would be fine.

Love ya,

Sally

Sally, are you here? Internet and chat rooms are not my comfort zone, I don't know what I'm doing. If you are here I would love to talk to someone very much. But I'm about to go out and eat. Can we make it for another time? I'm extremely interested in talking to someone who knows what they're talking about........can you send me an email or something? Thanks