• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

G'day

Guest Diva D

G'day all.

I guess I should start with my age, I'm 25, and thoroughly confused. I have for many years repressed what I've felt about myself, and tried to live a "Normal" male existence. But after a failed relationship, I've had to come to the conclusion that I need to finally deal with my image issues. I guess part of my biggest problem was that until I found this site a few days ago, I'd always just figured I was a sexual deviant, but after reading information on Autogynophillia I've finally been able to understand myself much better.

Anyway, I guess I've felt since I was very young that deep down I want to be a Girl. But when I started to go through puberty, well things got complicated, and I decided to push the thoughts as deep as they would go. And over the years I started to realise just how badly people view transsexuals, and pushed everything even deeper. After having a relationship with a girl I love very much, things became even stranger for me. I guess part of it is 18+, and unsuitable here.

Anyway, thanks for reading,

December.

• Root Admin

Hello DivaD,

Welcome to Laura's Playground forums. Thanks for sharing with us.

MaryEllen :)

• 4 weeks later...

heya, I'm 22, and I had the saaaame issues as you. I would say that you should try to venture around and see if it's really right for you. Gender therapist is probably a right place to go at the moment :)

Guest Michelle/nuckles

I had the same issues when i was your age and at 51 years old and I am still having them.

Yes i felled in love when i just got out of school. Of course it went south and sour.

But(Behold untimate thruth) there was this aching inside me that was allways there prior before when i was even in jr high school.

I realted to the girls than the guys and the things they did .I had no interested in organized sports . i tried at little league and i sucked I was interested in music and art and etc.

I cant cook so that a minus on the girly stuff from my days.

so hang in there...

Thanks everyone, I feel so welcome here.

I will be seeking professional help in the new year, it's just finding a GP (general practitioner, don't know what the US would call them) I feel comfortable talking to in order to get a referral letter.

I must admit a lot of my confusion has cleared over the last month or so. I'm one of those people that think everything through thoroughly before I make decisions. So after spending a lot of time thinking and talking with my closest friend, and reading many of the posts here and on other websites, most of my confusion has just disappeared.

Thanks for the warm Welcome.

• 1 year later...

Hello again!

Finally come back after a long time of hiding from both myself, and the entire world. Have been kind of ducking in to lurk, but not too much. Hopefully feeling much better now, so decided to stick my head back in...

Guest Charlene_Leona

Welcome back, have you found a gender therapist yet. You really need one so that you can eventually get your SRS letter if you plan on going that far. My surgeon required two years of therapy before they would se me for SRS. I do hope you are finding Laura's a useful source of information in your transition and if toy need any help please feel free to ask, that's what were here for. Take your time finding yourself though, it's the best way to make sure you've made the correct choice for your life and future.

Take care of yourself

Charlene Leona

• 3 months later...
Guest Diva D

ARGH! Life sucks!

Long story short, I was made homeless, and now, I have to also look for a new job... Just as I was getting everything sort of sorted in my life!

Somedays I just wish I didn't have to get out of bed.

Guest Donna Jean
ARGH! Life sucks!

Long story short, I was made homeless, and now, I have to also look for a new job... Just as I was getting everything sort of sorted in my life!

Somedays I just wish I didn't have to get out of bed.

Honey....You haven't been around in a very long time....

What Happened?

Wanna talk about it?

HUGGS! & LOVE!

Donna Jean

Guest swee'pea

Hi Diva D,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna