• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New To The Site

Guest Katharine Boudicca

Guest Katharine Boudicca

Hi im Katharine Boudicca, im one day hoping to realize my dream and become a girl. im 17 years old and have had a gf for 1 year of whom i love very much. I have yet to come out to her on the otherhand (dreading that). I have always felt like I was diffrent, growing up i never really fit in with all the boys on my soccer and basketball teams. they would always be messing with each other and making fun of themselves and each other. it got to the p to get them to point where my mother had to come to practice to get them to stop. I got into a severe depression after my uncle died of cancer at 59. I had found this site and read up about it. it finally clicked after that i realized why i never fit in but I gave up and tryied to live my life untill highschool. my older brother came out to my parents he was gay. my parents being catholic born and raised, even going to catholic school, were devestated. when they told me they expected me to be devestated the same way but I wasent. Later that night i realized that it would be allot harder for me to come out being a transexual because they were already hit hard it might just cause them to hate me forever. So I digress I used my uncles death as an excuse to my depression but it was really about not being a female. so thats where i stand now i am not depressed about that anymore and im over it i have realized that one day i have to tell them as well as my gf. But for now i keep my chlothes hidden and go to thrift stores untill i get everything i need to crossdress in public which i cant wait to do. thank you so much Laura for creating this site I feel so realived that i finally can tell someone, even if i dont know them, and that they accept me for who i am because they are the same way!!!! thanks!

• Root Admin

Hello Katharine,

Welcome to Laura's Playground and thanks for sharing with us. We are a family here and you are most definately accepted.

MaryEllen :)