• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Brand Would You Purchase If You Knew You Had No Budget?

Guest Kayde

What brand would YOU buy?

I love love LOVEEEE lipservice, and raveready, and cyberdog.

I'm really into cybergoth/decora/visual kei fashions as well. I love visual kei mixed with decora the best. Japan rocks!

If you have NO CLUE what i'm talking about, I'll attach photos! :D

Also, I would buy a plane ticket to go to tokyo and buy stuff from the Harajuku & Shibuya districts! (There are really eccentric fashion boutiques there!!!)

:)

How 'bout all yall? :)

BY THE WAY

all the pictures i attached are of men. i love the way they dress.!!! (im a transboi who would LOVE to have those clothes in my budget range!!! :( )

Guest Robin Winter

Meh, I'm not picky over brands, with most things. Groceries, sometimes, but that's about it. I just like what I'm comfortable in, or what I like the look of. The tag stays inside the clothing, so it hardly matters to me what's on it ^_^

My clothes aren't really hair raising expensive. I love vans...as I'm sure everyone knows by by now. I'm happy with jeans from old navy or wherever, mostly comfort. Shirts...eh I don't really know.

But...I do appreciate the styles of Giorgio Armani, and Hugo Boss, and Stacy Adams, I really dig the style and cut that they choose, with the colors...so yeah. If I really needed to get "snazzy" then that's what I would like.

Oh and I'm with Ferarri, or a lambo if we talk cars. lol

I tend to wear designer clothing made especially for me from the House of Omar (Omar the Tent Maker) best plus size designer ever!

Maybe too many vertical green or red stripes but otherwise the fabrics wear forever.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

Coach Designer purses - I WILL OWN ONE - maybe several, one day!

Porche' - any color will do, but I love white with a black interior.

Jean John Unforgivable Woman

Glass font antique Aladdin kerosene lamps

And of course surgery signed "Marci Bowers" or marked "Inverted in Thailand" ??? is there such a phrase? If FTM, 'retooled?" hee hee

OOPS! I forgot to add the attachments:

Oooooooh, I feel so old. My love love love love love love is Laura Ashley printed dresses. I want 10,

Shoes, Im not too fussy re brand name there as long as they are goooooooooooood quality, I really

love shoes , I mean , its become a **THING** with me , I dream of shoes , lots and lots and lots of

shoes , handbags . Oh sorry Kayde, I"ve invaded your post, got to ask you though , do you get that..

you know ...excited feeling in the pit of your stomach at the thought of shopping for clothes ???, I do.

Love being a woman.....now I know what they meant, Luv, Viv. :)

Guest Joanna Phipps
Hi Kayde,

I love your taste in clothes! When they come out with styles for the old-folks home will you please let me know? Until then, I'll stick with Wally's world.

Oh yeah - they're still working on it, but if money's no object I'll get an invisibility cloak!

Thanks, Kat

Wally world, Woman Within(online only www.womanwithin.com) or Fashion Bug, depending on what I am looking for. If its for something dressier then probably Fashion Bug or womanwithin otherwise I am quite satified with the Wal-Mart JMS line.

Guest Gallium 67

Yea, I like that visual kei stuff too but I'm not really big on brands. Guess I like Vans :huh: as far as shoes go. Kinda into the skateboarding/snowboarding brands like hurley and element, etc for shirts. But it all just comes down to if they make me feel good or not when I put them on.

• 1 month later...
Guest Everette

Well, I wear a lot of amazing thrifted stuff and random things I find that I like- however..... I'd definitely get more TRIPP pants. I love them. I can't help it xD

I'm toootally with you on the plane to Harajuku and Shibuya, though! Ahhh I really hope someday I'm able to visit there! *_*

Guest sarah f

Brand really doesn't matter to me. As long as it looks good and fits right than that is all that matters. I would love to wear the dresses that Vanna White wears on Wheel of Fortune. She always has some pretty dress that I want.

Love,

Sarah F

• 1 month later...

I'd probably buy a lot of Level 27, Sex Pot Revenge and Hell Bunny clothes. :)

Just like you, I'd buy a plane ticket to Tokyo! ^^

I love Japanese fashion (lolita, harajuku, decora, visual kei, j-punk, etc) so I'd probably want to go shop in Harajuku & Shibuya, like you. ^-^

Guest Alexander James

I would buy cyber clothing, visual kei, oshare kei, Lolitia dress, Decora-ish clothing (lol), Hello Kitty, Pokemon, and anything that's awesome.... 8D

Guest insanitylives

If money wasn't an object I'd probably be buying the same things i do (though wouldn't be wearing converse quite so ratty and too small) tbh

I'd probably spend more on my hair... because i'm the person who only botheres to get it cut once every 3-5months

Guest praisedbeherhooves

I'm not picky about the brand, but I really would love to have neo-victorian, punktorian and steampunk clothing! I love those styles, but sadly I cannot afford them pre-made. I'll probably just learn to use a sewing machine and make them.

Guest aDORAble

How high?

Bought my first 3.75 " pumps from Target. Still have to learn how to stand up and walk. Bruises on my derrierre tells me I NEED more practice.

Christian Louboutin shoes...

christian-louboutin-feticha-pumps.jpg

Waaaayyyy out of my budget, but... dang!

Guest Donna Jean
How high?

Bought my first 3.75 " pumps from Target. Still have to learn how to stand up and walk. Bruises on my derrierre tells me I NEED more practice.

DANG!

Those shoes are awesome!

Donna Jean