Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Andrew Parker

Would I Still Pass If I Grew Out My Hair?

Guest Drewbie

I'm 15 years old and I've been on T for a month. I'm planning on growing my hair out again, and I want to know if I'd still pass. I know I didn't pass very well before, but I've gained a bit of weight so I don't really have the girly features I had before.

I'm new here and I don't know how to post pictures so I'll just link them.

Me now

Me with long hair

The hair I want

Thanks in advance.

JJ

You can always try it and see what happens because you can always cut it shorter again if it doesn't.

Looks like a pretty nice haircut

Johnny

Guest Jo-Ann

honestly i think you pass i looked at the pics before i knew what gender you were it said male to me

Guest HaileyTruth

I think you look like a guy either way, although I think think your way more cute guy with long hair. Then again what do I know about looking like a guy, I sucked at it. Ill just say this I like men, and If I was out in public I would totally check you out, more so with the long hair.

Hailey

Guest HaileyTruth

I would amend my post by saying I would check you out if you were older, lol. Though it gives you perspective.

Yes though to look like a guy.

Hailey

Guest Erin Girl to Be

I always believe.....

the longer the hair...to a certain point....

the more fem...

Erin

I'm 15 years old and I've been on T for a month. I'm planning on growing my hair out again, and I want to know if I'd still pass. I know I didn't pass very well before, but I've gained a bit of weight so I don't really have the girly features I had before.

I'm new here and I don't know how to post pictures so I'll just link them.

Me now

Me with long hair

The hair I want

Thanks in advance.

Guest Uppertuck

This is super old, but I just have to say like, My hair is kinda like yours in the first one a little maybe? lol but when I grow it out I pass just as easily, but I think it makes me look like I am younger, like twelve or something, so I usually keep it not long anymore, idunno it might just be me but who knows! hahaha

Guest Damond

I think you with the long hair looks good :P a good majority of teenage boys have hair that length/in their eyes and what not.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• Jani423
    • Sharon Aml
    • jae bear
    • VickySGV
    • Cbxshawn
    • MaryMary
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Jani423
      Yes, this was an uplifting video.   Jani
    • Jani423
        This is something that is most disturbing to me that the GOP would contravene this "contract" we have had for over 200 years.  No good will come of this.     Jani
    • jae bear
      Hi Alex,  I only just got here myself, but the help and love here is amazing... squishy hug, Jae
    • VickySGV
      https://www.today.com/parents/transgender-kids-t123436   This is a wonderful mini series of The Today Show and shows parents dealing with their Trans kids in positive ways.  I several families of Trans children that I have met IRL and would love to meet the parents and children in these vignettes as well.
    • Jani423
      Hey Alex, welcome.  There are lots of good comments here.  Most important, be you.  You will be much happier.   Jani
    • jae bear
      Hi Timber Wolf and Charlize,  Thank you for your hugs, I needed on bad this morning, felt like I woke up under the floor- squishy hugs to you both, Jae   PS;   I honestly hope I can change my name to Jae Bunny some day, this road is so long I can't see where it ends...
    • Dev
      Funny you should mention that, @Shiratori.  We put Discord through its paces and found that it doesn't have a couple of key features we really need.
    • Rachel Gia
      Thank you Cynthia! The time in between will be spent saving money so I can have more then 2 days off work. The summer on Granville island for buskers should prove quite rewarding and my day job shows no signs of slowing down cash wise. i will just put my trust in the process and kee connecting on this forum and at the AA meetings I attend. i guess the big one will be when I am approved for cosmetic vulvaplasty and whether or not I will be able to go thru with that.  Regardless I have been moving along with the approval requirements of that and regardless it has been most liberating.  cheers Rachel
    • CyndiRae
      The road to surgery is a long and complicated matter, so personal.   I hope your outcome is pleasing Rachel.   Best   Cynthia -
    • CyndiRae
      I snickered this morning reading Kenna's comments   Go Vicky, such fun !   C -
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Michelle*cd
      Michelle*cd
      (62 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners