Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Andrew Parker

Would I Still Pass If I Grew Out My Hair?

8 posts in this topic

I'm 15 years old and I've been on T for a month. I'm planning on growing my hair out again, and I want to know if I'd still pass. I know I didn't pass very well before, but I've gained a bit of weight so I don't really have the girly features I had before.

I'm new here and I don't know how to post pictures so I'll just link them.

Me now

Me with long hair

The hair I want

Thanks in advance.

You can always try it and see what happens because you can always cut it shorter again if it doesn't.

Looks like a pretty nice haircut

Johnny

honestly i think you pass i looked at the pics before i knew what gender you were it said male to me

I think you look like a guy either way, although I think think your way more cute guy with long hair. Then again what do I know about looking like a guy, I sucked at it. Ill just say this I like men, and If I was out in public I would totally check you out, more so with the long hair.

Hailey

I would amend my post by saying I would check you out if you were older, lol. Though it gives you perspective.

Yes though to look like a guy.

Hailey

I always believe.....

the longer the hair...to a certain point....

the more fem...

Erin

I'm 15 years old and I've been on T for a month. I'm planning on growing my hair out again, and I want to know if I'd still pass. I know I didn't pass very well before, but I've gained a bit of weight so I don't really have the girly features I had before.

I'm new here and I don't know how to post pictures so I'll just link them.

Me now

Me with long hair

The hair I want

Thanks in advance.

This is super old, but I just have to say like, My hair is kinda like yours in the first one a little maybe? lol but when I grow it out I pass just as easily, but I think it makes me look like I am younger, like twelve or something, so I usually keep it not long anymore, idunno it might just be me but who knows! hahaha

I think you with the long hair looks good :P a good majority of teenage boys have hair that length/in their eyes and what not.