Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyndiRae

Trans Spiritual Council

CyndiRae   
CyndiRae

Good Morning,

Leeza Edwards came north from the Portland area to our support meeting last Friday night in Tacoma and spoke to the group about her spirituality and the organization she helped to create "Trans Spiritual Council". She also spoke of the concept of "authentic language". She believes in reaching people face to face and made the effort to come to us, very nice.

She was very interesting to listen to and I found her messages enlightning so I thought I would add a reference here at the playground.

Link to the Trans Spiritual Council for more info.

http://www.transspir...l.org/home.html

Cindy -

VickySGV   
VickySGV

This one looks VERY interesting since I have the dual ancestry that they talk about and the dual spirit beliefs as well, a fact that does not always sit well with some of my Christian friends, but which to me is another delightful duality worth exploring. Just a wrinkle that other people don't want to contend with, but which I must to live a good life.

Guest Elizabeth K   
Guest Elizabeth K

I Emailed them. I would like to see this in New Orleans.

Lizzy

Mia J   
Mia J

The link would not open for me.

I will try later.

Mia

This weekend, Cindy, me, and 25 other T-girls were privileged to meet with Leeza again. Her brand of spirituality is sensible and direct. It strikes a chord with me and my Zen practice, but is independent of any spiritual groups.

The old link to her web presence seems to be gone. Try this link: http://universalityo...sformation.org/

There will be a gathering of the Trans-Spiritual Council September 19-24 in Tacoma Washington. I do believe that everyone can learn from Leeza and the Council.

I hope to see you there!