• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Delphinus

The Wilderness of You

Guest Delphinus

The wilderness of you

You are gone now, far from me on this small, liquid marble of our shared existence

I felt you once, the presence of you, and it still haunts me, though you have left me

To the cradle of our cultures you have gone with your wild spirit and gentle handles, and I feel robbed of that spirit, which echoed my own

I miss you and yet, I cannot follow

Lines of only human importance have been drawn to separate us, lines that even the sands fear to transgress

Perhaps the sands of time, though, may abrade these lines as they have cut great canyons into the Earth

Perhaps, my first and truest love…

But for us, for us, there is but the memory of ivory keys and the wilderness of our hearts quietly ascending

*Poem I wrote about someone I love very much despite the distance.

-Del

Charlize

That is lovely. A good thing to read as i'm preparing for bed. Thanks

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Tamar

Wow. Touching. Deep.

Thank you for sharing.

That is so touching. I could send that to the old me and it would fit perfectly. Hug. JodyAnn

Very deep Del.

Thanx for sharing.

Huggs,

Joann

Guest miss kindheart

Another really good one Del :)

<<< hug >>>

Thanks for sharing it

:ThanxSmiley:

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 114 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • Shawn Michelle
    • Shay
    • KayC
    • Willow
    • Dearhart
    • Becoming Jordan
    • Emily michelle
    • SaraAW
    • Petra Jane
    • SL
    • Ms Maddie
    • Billy
    • MiraM
    • KathyLauren
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

afryingpan
    Newest Member
    afryingpan

1. STACIELEELAH
      STACIELEELAH
    • Shay
      Yes - at the U of Toledo he was in overalls the next time I saw him was in Cleveland and he had on tux and was using one of the really cool acoustic guitar holders so he could play electric and walk over to the acoustic that was set at his guitar height and play it and not have to switch guitars. I wonder if they still make those...
    • Willow
      Good morning going to be hot here, over 100!   PattiAnne, I can’t imagine what she thinks she would gain by outing you.  The judge shouldn’t care and it shouldn’t make a difference in any ruling.  The only thing she gets is trying to embarrass you, and it could even backfire by turning the judge against her.   don't let it get you all twisted up.  Just go with confidence.  Is Family court even open to the public?   good luck   Willow  
    • Shay
      I am not much into metal although I aprreciate any style of music done well...   I was just thinking about a Hamer left handed guitar I had that I sol to a young guy in Phoenix who was so knocked out that I had one because he was really into metal and had to have a right hander modified back then. The sad thing is I packaged it as unbreakable as I could and UPS still managed to snap the neck. I felt so bad for the young man.
    • KayC
      LOL!!  that's really funny story. Rich Williams had two stage costumes .. either a full tux, or hayseed coveralls.  I saw him perform in both.  Great guitarist!
    • KayC
      You have a beautiful face and features, Holly.  Just as you are❣️
    • KayC
      Whooohoooo!!  Congratulations Heather Shay❣️
    • KayC
      Hi Teri Anne!  Nice to meet you and Welcome! I am sure you are going to enjoy being a part of the Forum.  Lots of great people here, and we look forward to hearing more from you❣️      
    • Patti Anne
      It's the same judge that decided the divorce settlement that ruined me financially. He was a new judge at the time and it was his first or second divorce case. I'd imagine that he'll shut her down after she or her new attorney spouts, but by then the damage will be done. But, anything to draw blood. I'll go into detail tonight. 
    • Billy
      Hi Lee, you are not alone!  I am 42 (afab) and am struggling to find my gender identity whilst taking care of 2 kids. -crappy- moment, but life has its ways I guess...  I am sure with being here you have taken the first step already to get closer to your true self. Be kind to yourself 🙂 Billy
    • Cyndee
      Very nice gear @Teri Anne
    • Emily michelle
      Hi Pattie Anne I hope everything goes in your favor with your ex.   Well last night was interesting I came out to my brother in law who I was scared to death to tell him. His reaction was “Oh”. I don’t really know how well it went time will Tell he thought I needed to get a second opinion. My sister was there and said she was very concerned about my wellbeing because she hasn’t seen me much happier but everytime I see her I had been presenting male and it pretty much ruins my mood anymore and between the anxiety of having her husband find out was getting to me. She said she doesn’t know what to tell people because several have been asking questions and she doesn’t feel comfortable telling them. I just hope my brother in law comes around and will accept me for me.
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🐈   Happy birthday STACIELEELAH! Hope you have a terrific day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • DragonflyGirl
      I think I'll do it. I'm overdue a check up anyway having missed a couple of regular appointments because of Covid etc.
    • Jackie C.
      Put on a shirt girl! This isn't that kind of site!   You look fine. I've seen cis women that look less like a woman than you do while I'm out running errands. With a little makeup, you could be a knockout.   Hugs!
    • Jackie C.
      Shawna is magic? What did you have to rub? (Suggestive eyebrow wiggle.)   I'm not sure what the situation is out West, but I hope you get a sympathetic judge. The kind that says, "And?" when your wife starts outing you like it makes you some kind of monster. I've only heard bits and pieces but your ex... she sounds like a real piece of work. Good luck! Fingers crossed!   Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events