• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rebecca A

Something's Missing

Guest Rebecca A

Something is Missing

Shoes,

Dresses,

Blouses and skirts,

Oh the things I was missing and didn't know it,

Male mode,

drab clothes,

blending in,

or fading away,

The life I left behind,

Female mode,

the choices,

the light and beauty,

the creativity and adventure,

The life I now have,

while it's not for everyone,

I understand the feeling,

the first time I took estrogen,

how I was minerally deficient,

and I had added a piece to myself,

like a puzzle with the last missing piece,

I was finally put together and complete.

-New creation

-Becca

Guest LilyRose

Becca!

That was wonderful! *cries* Oh, how I wish to feel complete too. Some day I will get that piece filled as well! :wub:

Many hugs!
Lily Rose

Charlize

Lovely poem dear. You express the filling in of the hole i had in my life. Thanks

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Elizabeth1974

Beautiful.

Guest miss kindheart

Way to go :friends:

U Rock :thumbsup:

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 758 Guests (See full list)

• tracy_j
    • Romilly
    • DeeDee
    • Taylor
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Romilly
    Newest Member
    Romilly

1. KaraIndiana
      KaraIndiana
      (42 years old)
    2. Roobert1111
      Roobert1111
      (29 years old)
    3. theophobia
      theophobia
      (21 years old)
    • Romilly
      Hi everyone!   My name is Romilly, though I go by Milly. I'm a transgender woman, AMAB, and use she/her/hers pronouns. I'm still fairly early in my transition, having only grasped my truth back in July, grappled with it for a few months, and finally came out as questioning to my mom back in early December.   She didn't even let me finish before she had me in a skirt and putting on makeup.   Since then I've been living full time as a woman at home, and about 50% of the time out of the house (still too nerve wracking to go out on my own, but my mom is always there for me, so I'm able to get my girl on at the WalMart lol). Sadly, I'm in the middle of looking for a job WHICH IS THE BEST TIME TO TRANSITION RITE so I have to dress up as a man until I land some transfriendly employment.   So my mom is super supportive and has a lot of useful real life information on being a woman she's excited to pass on (my sister does not care about makeup and clothes). And that's great, but she really only has hints on being cis. So I'm here, since it looks like a good place to talk and get feedback and community with fellow trans.  And since it's not exactly a bed of roses doing this, even under the best of circumstances, having support is super important.   Love to meet you all,   Milly
    • Aidan5
      I am so excited for you man!! Keep us updated!
    • dianeT68
      Hi Ladies,   so im approximately 15 months into my journey. My doctor started me off on Femiston which really didnt suit me at all. She then put me on Elleste, which again we’re giving me lots of side effects......bloating, period type symptoms and the most awful mood swings and just for good measure sore swollen breasts and hot flashes!!   my sister said that I ought to ask my doctor  for HRT gel which I did and I have now been on since Christmas. It’s fab and I feel so settled on it, I still have the odd bad day but in general it’s much better and the period symptoms are still there but much less. my breasts are no longer swollen, nipples are tender and very sensitive to the touch. I’m now filling out a DD cup, and that seems to be where I’ll finish at. I’m buying lace bras now, instead of padded t shirt bras, though my sister brought me a push up bra and I have to say I love it.
    • MiraM
      I posted doe a new position in the company I work for. I transitioned on the job, but have not legally changed my name yet. In the system it still has my legal name doe payroll,  etc.  I dont know if the management of my location has even said anything about my transition to the corporate office. when I submitted my posting,  all also included a letter from my psychologist stating that I present as a gender and use a name that is not consistent with what is listed on my legal identification. Something like that may work for you.
    • Mahaney
      We're here if you need us. When someone gets you down, tell them, you've got the Trans Pulse Army in your corner.
    • Mahaney
      Damn right. Don't give in. I figure if anyone has a problem with me, they can go to hell. Sometimes you have to let the ones you love but who don't love you back go.
    • emily the wolf
      Can someone help me with the discord server, I was banned for no reason after creating a new account and trying to join as I had to delete my old one 
    • TrIIIy
      I had my first T injection last week, and today I started to notice a change in my voice! I am surprised by how quickly it is happening. My throat is all scratchy, which I read is a symptom of my vocal chords changing. I am super excited! Can’t wait hear what my true voice will be!
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Well update it with your new super powers.  Lol
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Two thumbs up and fingers crossed. 
    • TammyAnne
      The movement has informed some of my work as well. Welcome. TA
    • TammyAnne
      Welcome secondlook! You're among friends here! TA
    • TammyAnne
      I'd like that. And could use an adventure for a change.   Jackie, that's funny about the pants, since I tend to spend much of my studio time in a t-shirt and panties.   TA
    • TammyAnne
      It's a thought. But I'd really have to relocate to Maine. Although the West coast is also appealing. I spent 3 years in San Francisco. TA
    • Aidan5
      I am going to drop some hints to make sure he isn't playing with my heart. I might ask him this week or next week to have sushi like he wanted. (And it's cheap >:D)    Also I will keep you all posted!
  • Upcoming Events