• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rebecca A

Where are we going, Where did we come from?

Guest Rebecca A

Where are we going, Where did we come from?

Where did we come from?

Where are we going?

I paddle down the river of life,

Sometimes battling the current,

Being pushed back and losing ground,

Other times floating with the current,

Relaxing and just letting life be,

Why struggle against the inevitable?

It's so much easier to just be,

To be myself,

To express myself,

To stand up and yell from the mountaintops,

I am woman,

Have always been,

It matters not how the rest of the world sees me,

I'm curious though,

Where are we going?

Where did we come from?

Especially when we fight the current,

Or even go with it,

Only to find that we are led to the edge,

And topple over the waterfall,

It's beautiful,

But Where are we going?

Where did we come from?

-Becca

-New Material ;)

Charlize

i love the expression "let go and let God". Even for the atheist it has wisdom. Going with the flow and letting the results simply happen allows for some degree of peace.

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest LilyRose

Becca,

Asking these questions is always important. Especially for us. We are much much more complex than cis people. Our origins are much more confusing. We may not know our origins as much as we can, but we can always dictate where we are going. You are a woman and you will always be a woman. Your future will always be that and there's no reason to fight it. It is others who will fight you instead. Be prepared for that.

Loves and hugs from your sister!
Lily Rose

Guest miss kindheart

I will tell you where you came from :friends:

13.82 Billion years ago was the begginning of known time, we call it the Big Bang

The universe was created as all known matter was set in motion

that matter condenced down and formed stars that lived and died

During their death their matter was expelled and sent out to condence into other stars

this happened over and over again

Until one day some of the particles condenced to form you :wub:

So you see, you are Unique, one of a kind , and their will never be another like you

As for the future :superman:

Que Sera, Sera What Will Be Will Be :thumbsup:

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 229 Guests (See full list)

• Jackie C.
    • TammyAnne
    • Sarahnr1
    • Markjvp
    • Cyndee
    • Aidan5
    • KathyLauren
    • Katharina
    • MiraM
    • Debra Michelle
    • Liam E.
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jeff
    Newest Member
    Jeff

1. -Kandy
      -Kandy
      (30 years old)
    2. Cecilia
      Cecilia
      (59 years old)
    3. Grahamgraham
      Grahamgraham
    4. Kiera
      Kiera
    5. Ulfra_Wolfe
      Ulfra_Wolfe
      (35 years old)
    • Markjvp
      i know this cycle will continue for now at least while im in school and im expecting university to be super hard so why keep living? but again i cant kill myself... not yet and i know things im throwing away if i do it
    • Aidan5
      PFFT haha! Whoops!   Thnank you everyone for your kind regards as always!! ❤️   I do plan on keeping in touch, and try to rebuild a relationship with them, thankfully they are willing to help with moving me out.    I also apologize if I am not as active, for I will be busy with things for the move
    • Markjvp
      actually i think i dont have both because even when im super low it can disappear and ive never had mood swing before (if thats what bipolar disorder is) but i have suspected that i have depression because from time to time basically if im not distracted enough and if i start thinking negative things i will get sad maybe feel low    i know you probably understand how im feeling but i keep fighting and every year is kind of like a cycle at this point school gets harder i most likely pass the courses that i take and at home i just watch or play then at the weekends we go somewhere because we need to buy something but also each year i go through something like this at least once when im feeling super low and at least once in the year im so sad that im thinking of... you know... suicide. so we cant just give up? how my life is pretty much a cycle right now a loop theres things added to it like this site but i just dont want to keep living like this im like a wild animal being put in a cage but was fighting before but now giving in or I AM in the cage slowly giving up and i can probably describe my life a couple more ways. ive always wanted to be free and ive always been someone who tries there best at everything but whats the point of moving forward when i almost have no help i know "keep fighting" but again its getting harder and harder and i know the people here can only help so much but not as much as you being here physically for me...   i still cant kill my self not yet and ill probably keep doing what im doing even while sad but why keep living. yes i probably should get professional help but how are they going to help because i can most likely counter what they say "there's people that love me" that's just probably my mom and dad and i cant feel the love from my other parts of my family i dont know what else someone might say but thats how i can counter that. also im not taking any medications right now
    • Jackie C.
      Yeah, I had about a year of peace before they took my off HRT for surgery. There's probably something up with your T-levels. Your endo will take care of it if it doesn't settle down on its own.   Hugs!
    • KathyLauren
      Good for you for doing this!  Public speaking, though it can be terrifying, is a great confidence-builder.  ANd sharing your experiences will help others on their journeys.  Way to go!
    • DeeDee
      My one superpower is being able to calm babies down enough to go to sleep. Though it has always worked better on other people's than my own. 🥰 I do not miss projectile vomiting and green diarrhoea though! Congratulations on becoming a big sister Emily, and for finding a decent therapist to help explain things to your parents.
    • Debra Michelle
      Didn't turn something down yesterday,get to speak out at a local monologue with 11 other post op trans women.An employee of mine told a couple of her friend whom are organizing this about me and asked if I would do this.Looked them in the eye and told them yes.I want to tell my story which is an open book on my life even during my transition and when I had my GCS in January.They were happy I didn't turn this down.Told the news to my mom and 4 brothers and husband,they plan on going to it.Friends found out too,they told me I am doing the right thing and will help out other trans women that are struggling needing help and encouragement.Found out 3 of my friends whom are now post op trans women are doing it too.I am so excited about this and not looking back.Glad I get to let it out in a good way.First meeting is next week meeting the other 8 that are going to be in it and this is going to happen in June.
    • Cyndee
      my coffee is sloshing and spilling reading this    Arousal happens, even post op, I feel it at times, it's actually a good thing and not a problem for me, more like in internal warmth.    When I still had the "boys" as Kathy eludes to, it was at least a year of HRT to have calm        
    • DeeDee
      "American components, Russian components... All made in Taiwan!", such a great throwaway line - I loved that film!
    • KathyLauren
      It could be that your T is up a bit.  Your labs will show if that is the case, and no doubt your doctor will make the necessary adjustment.   I had similar symptoms lately.  I suspect that my T is up a bit.  My doctor still hasn't quite gotten my levels stabilized after I switched anti-androgens last year.  (Off spiro, onto cyproterone.)  I don't care, though, because in two weeks, the "boys" will be in the hospital incinerator.
    • ToniTone
      So for most of going 11 months on feminizing hrt, my levels of arousal have simmered down. This has been a welcome effect. I've still been able to get aroused when desirable, but it pretty much stopped happening spontaneously (such as in the morning)...    But for about a week now, I've been getting aroused more spontaneously, including mornings. In a bad way, like it's kinda making me anxious. Is this normal? Should I be concerned about my hormone levels? Getting my quarterly labs done in a month. 
    • Cyndee
      It's a small world Kathy, what a neat story.    Going to be a nice sunny day here.    C    
    • ToniTone
      Thank you girls 💖
    • KathyLauren
      I had a surprise blast from the past last night.  A musician that I played in a band with 25 years ago found me on a Facebook page for patients of my GRS surgeon.  Yes, she transitioned, too, in the past 25 years.  We have some serious catching up to do.   It looks like it will be a sunny day.  Not that it's going to melt anything.  We had another ice storm yesterday.  I had to wear crampons to take the garbage out this morning, and they were barely scratching the surface.  Ugh!  I suppose it will all be gone by June 😠
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🌷   Happy birthday Graham Graham!🎂 Happy birthday Kiera!🎂 Happy birthday Cecilia!🎂 Happy birthday Ulfra_Wolf!🎂 Happy birthday -Kandy!🎂 Hope you have a beautiful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
  • Upcoming Events