• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Do you think I pass?

Zoe of Tamriel

From people's opinion on Omegle and school - When I'm CD'd, I could pass for a MTF on hormones, in the third-fifth month.

Opinions?

Links

---------

1. NonCD'd

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/Lexis_Drawdy/1336_147714088763179_901330143_n_zps52ac3bc0.jpg

2. Make-Up | NonCD'd

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/Lexis_Drawdy/1098106_1398040380421093_830239416_n_zpsa2ee3533.jpg

3. Make-Up | CD'd | I'm In The Middle

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/Lexis_Drawdy/1471291_247573572067125_1623408008_n_zps4e42bc33.jpg

4. CD'd | Hair Cut Because of Mother getting on my case. :/

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a526/Lexis_Drawdy/Picture2_zps0ab0cf72.jpg

5. Girl Shirt | Back when I was in love with my hair.

http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r697/screamacide/Facebook/752013/1001668_126344760909054_1798079684_n.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.

Thoughts?

• Forum Moderator

The main thing I notice is that you appear very moody and not smiling! Look at the photo with the girls - They are smiling. It does not mean that you have to but it may well make a lot of difference. I don't know whether your look is totally natural or whether you are trying to pose. My opinion is to relax and be yourself as far as possible. I find it difficult to pose and appear feminine as well. It is hard work (I do artwork and model things myself).

That said I like the photos.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

You look cute dear. Try to simply enjoy life without worrying about that 'problem'. Life is so much more than passing but it is fun.

hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

Add a warm, natural smile and you will be fine. On the way though!!

Guest Slowbro

It's almost eerie how much you look like this girl I used to be in choir with. She was ridiculously popular and seemed to be on every committee and play possible!

I don't think you have anything to worry about, but it would help you look more confident if you smiled for some of the pictures, perhaps :)

I could never really smile unless something is funny.

Personality bites, huh? Haha.

Guest denise_w

I would DIE for your hair (LOL)!

Sweetheart, you have so much going for you!

Pass? I feel "passing" is (largely) a state of mind. When asking if someone passes, I feel whats really being asked is "how well do they pass?"

Do you pass good enough for a fifty yard look?

a 25 yard look?

How about face to face with a genetic Woman?

In a public Women's room?

Passing is a dynamic, not static, state.

From what I see in your pics...you'd do pretty good!

But smile!

<smiling>

Denise W.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gregg Jameson

You are courageous for showing your pictures and asking for responses, as we never know what someone will write.

Your pictures are great!

These pictures show more of a front view of your face, a bit different angle than your current avatar here.

This front view shows more feminine traits, it seems.

Your hair also looks lighter in the pictures and is very flattering to you.

Great hair to work with, by the way.

Yes, I agree, work on your smile.

I bet you have a lovely smile.

It takes some practice in order to become a habit; yet, it's doable!

Make sure your eyes are also smiling when you practice your smile. It looks very incongruent and odd when someone smiles with their mouth and their eyes aren't also "smiling."

Think of things in life which you truly enjoy and make you smile (deeply).

Look at your smile or even take a picture just then. Keep practicing that smile.

It's sometimes helpful to think of things/people/places which bring you joy and bring a natural smile.

Very nice pictures. :D

Brad

• 3 weeks later...