• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

WOW! What a stroke of luck... I think?

A girl friend in the park gave me a present tonight. A full set of Vaginimus.com medical dialators. Wow! One less cost to bear on my new journey.

They are rigid white plastic, five sizes and a one size fits all handle. Nicely fitting into the bag with all the original literature. Could not beat the price.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to clean, sterilize and care for them. They have been sitting in her drawer for a few years unused and seemingly very clean.

Thanks for any knowledgable information to help me get to know my new boyfriends. Giggle. Hug. JodyAnn

• Admin

Cleaning is pretty basic germicidal soap and water. Your lube for the first couple of weeks will include an antibiotic gel in addition to the other goop. Only item is that vaginismus dilators are different from GCS dilators, and surprise of surprises you have already bought them if you have paid you surgery fees.

It's amazing what you get from people when out for walk! lol

Chrissy x

Retirement park, it's an Arizona/Florida/South Texas thing. We met at the outdoor pool though. Giggle. Thanks for your humorous best wishes. Giggle. It would had not happened if I had not been blabbing to my poolside girl friends about my planned Thailand vacation. Hug. JodyAnn

PS-I did buy my Phillips Avent electric breast pumps a while ago, used for a smoking good price from a young mom in a shopping center parking lot! LOL! So yes I do find helpful blessings in the most unusual places. I did fib and told her they were a gift for my expecting daughter. Giggle. JA

Cleaning is pretty basic germicidal soap and water. Your lube for the first couple of weeks will include an antibiotic gel in addition to the other goop. Only item is that vaginismus dilators are different from GCS dilators, and surprise of surprises you have already bought them if you have paid you surgery fees.

These look exactly like the ones suggested in Dr Preecha's web site. Cool! I will have two sets on hand. One for home, the other for work/travel. Giggle.

Oooooh, can't wait til I heal up and can use the more user friendly silicone recreational ones from the candy store. LOL! That will feel so right. Hug. JodyAnn

• Forum Moderator

Instead of the candy store model you might want to try the kind you can find in any store(especially hunting and fishing stores) once you heal up. That may be even more recreational.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

You don't want to use the candy store ones, they get real sticky from the lube dissolving the sugar they are made from!! You attract ants that way!!

Clean and pretty, stashed in a new dollar store pink makeup bag and ready to pack in my suitcase.

As long as they are not the red fire ant types, that might make an interesting new thrill! Note to self: avoid sitting on the beach while having a picnic. Giggle

Has anyone ever used a Popsicle to releave the pain and swelling? Oh wait, they would shrink not grow... That could wreck a good climax. Back to the drawing board on this idea. Teething pacifier??? Oh never mind.