• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Timber Wolf

Happy Birthday's

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,👻

Happy Birthday JohnniGyrl!🎂

Happy Birthday Ziva Maas!🎂

Hope you have a great day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

DeeDee

Thank you so much Timberwolf! 🧡

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🐁

Happy Birthday Brienne!🎂

Happy Birthday ShyAshley!🎂

Hope you have a terrific day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,🍁

Happy Birthday Petra Jane!🎂

Happy Birthday Lou Lamoureux!🎂

Happy Birthday Kendra Chelsea!🎂

Hope your day is special!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🧚‍♀️

Happy Birthday Bethany G!🎂

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 🐿

Happy Birthday Piper!🎂

Happy Birthday Terriann!🎂

Hope you get lots of cake and ice cream!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🍁

Happy Birthday ShipwreckedGirl!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🐁

Happy Birthday OhJay!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,🐿

Happy Birthday Kamarka!🎂

Happy Birthday SW1026!🎂

Happy Birthday Amylynn69!🎂

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

ShawnaLeigh

Happy Birthday to all those I have missed and have yet to meet.  My birthday was a while ago. About 24 years ago on August 13.  Lol

Timber Wolf

Good day everyone, ❤

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!🎂

Happy Birthday NikoGoldeye!🎂

Happy Birthday AshtonShayne!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Jocelyn

Thank you 🥰

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 🧚‍♀️

Happy Birthday Dakota16!🎂

Happy Birthday Amica Rodgers!🎂

Happy Birthday Samanthag!🎂

Hope you have a super day!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 🎃

Happy Birthday JainaC!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 🐝

Happy Birthday Will!🎂

Happy Birthday DebraSFreeman!🎂

Happy Birthday CiCi_73!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 👩

Happy Birthday jive!🐾

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, ❤

Happy Birthday BrandenLeon!🎂

Happy Birthday RachelPaige!🎂

Hope you have a beautiful day!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, ❄

Happy Birthday Alex Skelton!🎂

Happy Birthday Callix Jacobs!🎂

Happy Birthday Scarlett Victoria!!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 🐝

Happy Birthday anzu2snow!🎂

Happy Birthday 2WolfDesign!🎂

Happy Birthday Angelgrlsue!🎂

Happy Birthday Kalilynn!🎂

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, ☃️

Happy Birthday Emy!🎂

Hope you have a terrific day!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 😸

Happy Birthday SamanthaC!🎂

Hope your day is special!

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone, 👩

Happy Birthday Kaede!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

ShawnaLeigh

Happy Birthday to all.

Timber Wolf

Good day everyone, ❤

Happy Birthday OliverArthur!🎂

Happy Birthday Kristen1114!🎂

Happy Birthday roza!🎂

Lots of love, 

Timber Wolf 🐾

AnnaD

happy bday

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)

• Timber Wolf
    • SaraAW
    • MaryEllen
    • JennyTwinkle
    • ROGOFOS
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jamie Jones
    Newest Member
    Jamie Jones

1. abstractemp
      abstractemp
      (23 years old)
    2. Aeroswift99
      Aeroswift99
    3. Willow
      Willow
      (71 years old)
    • TammyAnne
      I played Santa to myself. Skip ahead for the punchline. Backstory: a long time ago I was both a performing musician and a visual artist. The woman I was in a relationship with insisted I couldn't do both and had to choose. I chose visual art, set down my guitar and went. Punchline: I've been plunking around on a little classical guitar, but just bought a nice electric guitar to play. Who knows, I may even get back on stage someday! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2019/12/06/meet-marvels-first-transgender-hero-12-year-old-mighty-rebekah   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/us/politics/trump-transgender-rights.html     Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Victor.  I know you'll find some friends here, along with valuable information and a place to ask questions, vent, and come to for support when you need it.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • VickySGV
      I am not advertising Pantene Hair products, just showing some recent You Tube stuff sent to me by friends.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xodxm2PyD2A&fbclid=IwAR1xUyzcIsSAba2GCETe20oSspxNTxbhcXaH6DytxYB_onlQhwtgwy535rw   This is a PEOPLE MAGAZINE article on the project.  https://people.com/style/pantene-glaad-the-trans-chorus-of-los-angeles-partner-on-video-series/?fbclid=IwAR2MsHInpT5OOKl_-b468RQdm-hsG0vOXMwEs9p9F_j9RAHR4pMIX5G5Bk4
    • citrusii395
      Hey, I'm a new FtM member, but I'm still questioning that. At the moment, I'm still figuring out my name, but you can just call me Victor or Vex. Either one works. Here's some stuff about me. Age: 14 Height: 5'2" (sadly) Gendre: AFAB (FtM; Questioning) Interests: Art, music, cooking, baking, sewing, gaming, game creation, Chinese (gay) dramas anything involving computers really Parents: Supportive but questions me about it   Thank you for reading this.
    • Jani
      This is a decent book.  I bought the paperback version some time ago.  They referenced a companion audio file that could be downloaded that demonstrated the exercises, etc.  Unfortunately I cannot find it.  
    • A. Dillon
      Thank you! I just want to let you know that I prefer to go by Dillon, but my parents said that I am not allowed to make that my first name. (and the name Dillon B had already been taken)   Yours Truly,  Dillon B.  
    • Belle
      Shawna and Laura,   I'm reading through a Kindle book called The Voice Book for Trans and Non-Binary People. It has good reviews and it has been helpful so far. It doesn't have an Audible version so you would have to read it rather than listen to it. But it has lessons you could learn while reading and then practice while you're driving.   I have also watched a number of YouTube videos that have been helpful. There are several sisters who I can't believe they aren't cis, so I steer away from any others.   If I find a good source for lessons that can be done while driving I will post here.   Love and Hugs 💋 Belle  
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Well I asked for “the gift of shopping “. Lol Gift cards are my best friend lately.   There are so many female things I want it’s crazy.    Some I am not ready to wear in public yet but nevertheless want them.  I don’t know all my sizes from brand to brand so I need to try things on.  I can’t exactly ask for anything outright yet.  I love to shop and look and buy.  Dream over some things.    
    • Belle
      Same to you Shawna! And I'm sorry I've been misspelling your name. I had read one of your earlier posts where you said you had tried to put Shawn as your name but it wouldn't let you, so I was trying to respect that. I wasn't paying enough attention to your signature in your replies!    Love,  Belle ❤️
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I had downloaded an iPhone app call VoiceUp and it seemed to be helping.  The analyzer gave me fairly good numbers well into the female range with very little male range recorded. Just after a short while too. Though to me I still sound male.   I realize the range of a cis women can vary fairly low in pitch to very high.  But still.  To me I still sound male.  I hate it.   At best I may sound like a gay male.  Which is a beginning I suppose.   I plan to seek out a voice trainer in my area if I can get it covered under insurance.  Fingers crossed.  
    • Belle
      Tally, I'm so happy that you're finally making it to the endocrinologist! I want to start HRT so much! A while ago I actually started on some herb cream that was causing changes very quickly. I was ecstatic but soon realized I had to slow down for safety but also because at some point in the not so distant future my wife would figure it out. That's when I came out to her and she insisted I stop. My dysphoria skyrocketed.   If you're comfortable with it please share as your body begins to align with your true self.   Belle  <3
    • ShawnaLeigh
      We may of been born and even lived a huge amount of time in our male shells but inside we are women.  Something we are trying slowly to bring out and bloom.   This is how I know you.  Read you.  I am glad to of met you here and hope to hear and read more from you.   lot of love Shawna.  
    • Leah
      This is the best time of the year to browse through the female side of Wally World, and buy frilly things with lots of straps. "My wife/gf/mistress told me she wants a new _____ for Christmas." If it doesn't fit, "surprize her" by exchanging yourself after Christmas for a better size. Realistically, they're too busy to care about anything except getting off ... er, work that is, not the other.
  • Upcoming Events