MadameShinko

Shaving without foam

MadameShinko

If you don't like saving with a foam like I do. You can buy an electric. I suggest not going cheap. Remington's are really bad deal, and Philip norelco makes most of their money after you have had some success using their shavers so their the best. You can buy them the cheapest on Amazon. Again, you get what you pay for.

Oh sure, there is some upfront cost, but it's cheaper than buying razors and cream in the long run. A good one won't cost you more than a years worth of razors, but don't think you're going to save money by buying direct.

Still buying in the stores will cost you more in the end. Convince isn't cheap. Buy online and wait is my advice. Again, I got mine from Amazon, and people msay I look like I have received treatment.

Jani423

I have an electric that I've owned for years that I will use for a clean up, using a circular motion works best.  But mostly I do use a razor.  I don't care for foam so I use skin lotion applied after I moisten my skin so its a fairly thin application.  This works well for me.   

Jani

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I always felt you get a much closer shave with a manual than an electric. Plus you can buy the girl shave gel and smell like baby powder, or something tropical, or lavender! :D

tracy_j

I suspect you are right there Lizzie, especially in these days of multi blade razors, but personally, except for a session when I was about two or three when I tried to imitate dad (parents really shaken but I escaped unscathed :) ), I have always used electric so I think I am unlikely to change.

Even when using an electric shaver, at least for my face, I moisten (or even moisturise slightly) my face, then dab dry before shaving. I follow up shaving by moisturising.

Tracy

MarcieMarie12
15 hours ago, Lizzie McTrucker said:

I always felt you get a much closer shave with a manual than an electric. Plus you can buy the girl shave gel and smell like baby powder, or something tropical, or lavender! :D

It can also be a tell if you're using mens shaving cream and deoderants as they have scents no girl would wear. 

I use an expensive foil electric for my face, until I can get the bloody hair removed, and just a bladed razor on the body. Using blades on my face causes a terrible rash/burn. Always use women's shaving Gels and disposable for the body.

The shaving bumps in the more sensitive areas I control with Bikini Zone, works great!

Briana
1 hour ago, MarcieMarie12 said:

It can also be a tell if you're using mens shaving cream and deoderants as they have scents no girl would wear.

Hey now...my wife uses men's deodorant.  LOL  Honestly, I've never smelled it on her where one would say, "HEY!  She's wearing men's deodorant."  It's all kind of stinky really.

Sandra6sandy9sand

I use a woman’s shaving gel for my face and a sweetly scented body wash for the rest of my body. I turn the warm water off, lather up and then shave.  This technique works well for me.  I use a sweetly scented body lotion after my shower.

I feel feminine, fresh and stubble free when I’m done.

Sandra

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now