• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bind Donald Trump tonight at midnight!

Cindy Truheart

I'm out. That's using evil against ultimate evil. Whatever it takes though to expose cheeto for what he is. More importantly pulling our grey government out of the shadows so we can see who's holding the cheeto bag!

1 hour ago, JodyAnn said:

I'm out. That's using evil against ultimate evil. Whatever it takes though to expose cheeto for what he is. More importantly pulling our grey government out of the shadows so we can see who's holding the cheeto bag!

Nothing evil in binding someone from doing harm to others. Magic is neutral, it is intent which gives it purpose. A binding isn't evil any more than a prayer is evil. Both are alike in that the intent of the person saying the prayer or performing the ritual gives it the intent. I believe that the intent of nearly all who participated in this was not to harm, just to bind so that others are not harmed.

• Forum Moderator

Awe shucks, I missed it;) lol. Maybe on Midsummer's Eve. However, if Trump has his secret service on anti hex duty and one's spell can't get through, I think they're supposed to boomerang back on you.:blink: Too dangerous for me!:D

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf???

• Root Admin

Yeah.  Casting voodoo spells and curses are something I do not mess with. It is said that if the spell doesn't work, it come back on you tenfold. Having my head spinning in circles and puking green slime isn't my idea of a fun time.

4 hours ago, MaryEllen said:

Yeah.  Casting voodoo spells and curses are something I do not mess with. It is said that if the spell doesn't work, it come back on you tenfold. Having my head spinning in circles and puking green slime isn't my idea of a fun time.

lol! Totally not the same thing. Wicca teaches that whatever intent and/or energy you put out into the world will come back to you threefold. Three times bad or three times good. This isn't a curse, hex, or any kind of voodoo. A Binding is used to restrict or contain bad energy or intent. In this case, we are trying to keep him from hurting people. It's actually good intent on our part, therefore when it comes back to us it will be good energy.

I don't know how other Wiccans see things, but for me I follow the one maxim of the religion. "If it harm none, do what you will." That is actually a VERY hard rule to follow. HARM NONE. That means that if I so much as say something mildly hurtful to someone, I'm breaking the rule. It means that if I engage in self-destructive behavior I'm breaking the rule because I'm harming myself. It's all about intent of purpose. If I lash out with negative intent to do harm, it comes back to me three times. If I am helpful and spread joy with good intent, it comes back to me three times. I don't see how any Witch would willingly do harm if they actually follow the religion.