Sign in to follow this  
Alexx21

binder problems

Alexx21   
Alexx21

Am having a problem with wearing a binder i have a very large chest and the only way i can make myself look more male is to wear a binder i have tried to wear a sports bra  but  you can see my female chest 

the problem am having at the moment  is that i keep getting a rash under my binder  it means i cant wear it if its giving me a rash i am obese and my size isnt  helping matters the bra dont seem to make the rash  unless its very hot 

the weather today is very hot  and the rash is itchie and the binder rumps on where the rash is   hopefully the weather get colder am unsure if there is anything that can be done  about what happening with the binder . 

Ravin   
Ravin

I live in Arizona, so I completely understand about the heat. My solution was to wear a cotton tank underneath my binder. The cotton did not bother my skin as much as the synthetic material of the binders I used. I would also strip it off as soon as I got home--only wearing it when I went out in public, so skin had plenty of time to breathe, some days at least.

The binders I used were also tank top style, which helped. Before I got those, I wore athletic compression shirts, which are made to be worn in the heat--but again, I had to wear a cotton tank underneath to keep my skin happy.

It's a very frustrating problem, to have to choose between different, significant discomforts.

Alexx21   
Alexx21

Thank you Ravin  never thought of that  i  dont think id survive Arizona  so very hot compared to the weather we have here in Scotland its normally cold here sometimes with high windys and rain  i bet you not had rain for a while there 

thank you again