• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jae bear

Covering my tracks

jae bear

lived all of my life as a big angry bear
not caring for other as much as I dare
hurting their feelings with angry bellows
dragging my claws in the tracks that followed

swiped at the bunnies and made them all scared
roared and stood up as they hid under chairs
I knew I was wrong but I was just hiding
the scared little bunny inside bear pajamas

all at once something happened, spinning the bear
a flood of hormones that changed the fur there
from brown to a soft fuzzy light purple exterior
the tracks in the snow didn't look quite familiar

I saw the big feet and the claws on the pathway
turn slowly sweet and small with long strides
the tracks led to little rabbit feet of my own
as the bear fell away and left the small bunny shown

other bunnies still scared, on sees me one doesn't
white bunny, my wife, sees quite much more clearly
still blinking she's not sure what to make of it yet
the bear fell away, revealed something different

my place on this path only leads to this point
I hope our new path leaves three bunny tracks
it's up up her now, the white bunny controls me
I'd beg on my knees if she'd only console me

squishy hugs,

Jae

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• Lucca
    • Mahaney
    • Michelle F
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Someidiot12
    Newest Member
    Someidiot12

1. SamanthaC
      SamanthaC
      (57 years old)
    • NB Adult
      We dutifully do as we are expected. Long after military service when in the civilian workforce someone showed me a nude trans woman standing against a doorjamb totally perfect in every respect except for the (ugh) male package and I went WHAT...REALLY? It opened a new door of reality for me!
    • NB Adult
      Well you got that out of the way and can put a check by her box. You are not responsible for anyone else's feelings or their happiness, they have a choice of either making themselves happy or unhappy based on what's going on inside of their heads. It's their problem to work through and not yours. You and I cannot make anyone else happy outside of our own selves. Keep that in mind!
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I love this. It fits for all of us.  Well said young man.  
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I tend to agree with you NB.  I have little memory of anything no less feelings from my childhood. I recall when my first feeling I was different around my teen years.  Reinforced by a few trips to the doctors to “fix me”.  I remember the.  “Your a boy. You should be doing boy things” talks too.  I don’t remember not doing boy things to be honest.  Or doing girl things.  I was a kid.  I got tired of the doctor visits by my late teens so I decided to just hide it and be the male everyone wanted from me.  Not the wisest choice I know.  
    • NB Adult
      Ethan what a wonderful series of things to focus on rather than negative stuff! Love you're name mister!
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Agreed. Easier said then done.  Do sorry this is happening yo you.  You deserve better then that BS.   Good luck and keep us posted. 
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I finally broke down and asked my mother if she got my email.  She has been sick and in bed for a few days and said no not yet.  Asked me to resend it. So I did.  She replied not long after.     It started out so good with love and “full” support for me.   Then my mother’s attitude seem to change about two sentences later.   It was full of “advice” which was more like conditions and opinions on what I “need” to do.  first she said I need to slow down and really think about how this is going to effect everybody and to not be do hasty.  Then a list of people I definitely should not tell and she promises not to tell a soul.  Then a timeline of who “I can tell” and finally a good ole reaming of why do I want to lose my home family and wife just so I can dress like a girl.   (cue nuclear explosions ) I was not happy and let her have it.   Then she starts in on my sister who was trying to save face and help but it did not go well for her either.   Now I can understand a shocked reaction especially for a parent but she was more focused on just how we can manage the damage and keep it all hidden.   OMG I was so angry.  So hurt.   She acts like “What?  I am just trying to help HIM”.  (Cue super nova) yea it was an interesting afternoon and evening.   But on the positive side.  She now knows.      
    • Sally Stone
      Thanks ladies for all the kind words.  I already feel right at home.   Hugs,   Sally
    • Sally Stone
      Carolyn,   I have tried wig shampoos, and generally, they have worked okay for me.  I use Woolite mostly to ensure I'm treating my wigs very gently, and you are correct, Woolite is cheaper.   I do not store my wigs on Styrofoam heads for two reasons.  First, I don't want to stretch the wig cap, they get enough stretching when I wear them, and second, storing them in boxes keeps them from getting dusty and they don't take up nearly as much space.   Hugs,   Sally
    • VickySGV
      This ic currently a News Item, but it is toward  Trans youngsters and families, and yes, communities.   https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/11/11/20955059/luna-younger-transgender-child-custody?fbclid=IwAR3CUXwI56p3CYJSvFJd9KjwrFf-ueVaUXtzzXYsBqTemz2kCXPIzoYUJGM
    • Ethan Mcknight
      Hey! Here’s something for all the FtM trans kiddos out there (even if you’re an adult)! 1. You are valid as HECK! 2. People care for you! 3. Things may seem hard now, but they will get better! 4. You are LOVED! 5. You are very handsome! 6. Stay strong! 7. Nobody wants you gone 8. You don’t have to go it alone 9. You are kind 10. YOU CAN DO IT!!!   Now here’s a cookie 🍪
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I’m thinking this too.  Be a long while but it’s on my radar.  
    • KymmieL
      Jose Beth that is terrible news. Sounds like something Wally world would do. Keep your chin up something will come along that is perfect for you, and you will love.   Kymmie
    • NB Adult
      Sorry about your stressful event, you probably need to put that agency in your rear view mirror!
    • Michelle F
      That would be nice.   Thanks for your input.
  • Upcoming Events