• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Did You Wear Out Shopping?

Michelle F

Ok... Nothing going on. What do you wear out "in the wild?

I thought about this yesterday so I'll start with what I went shopping in...

Here's what I wore yesterday...

And yes... That is my new wig. I got a got a hair cut. This is one of my Stage and Street playing wig. It is similar to how I did my hair back when I had hair LoL

06_2018_26.jpg

20180626_192045_crop_612x816.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Pretty much the sort of wear here at the moment, as the sun is blazing down. I love your cut off shorts. It does make me realise why some people to wonder at mine as I almost cut them as short as they can go. It was my teenage period lol, but maybe do look a bit like hot pants. At the moment I am wearing a short skirt (mid thigh) and short sleeved tee, just around the house and garden.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Wow that's pretty wild looking hair.  Love it! 

I typically dress comfortably when out and about.  When going to an appointment or meeting friends I dress up a little with nice slacks and top. 

Jani

I tend to mix my boy and girl clothes most every day now. I think it’s fun to confuse people. Lol. But it’s mostly about feeling comfortable with how I look. So some days it’s mostly male looking. And others I’m in 90% women’s clothes and makeup. Fashion is how we introduce ourselves in public so have fun and express who you are! 

❤️Kirsten. 

14 hours ago, Jani said:

Wow that's pretty wild looking hair.  Love it! 

I typically dress comfortably when out and about.  When going to an appointment or meeting friends I dress up a little with nice slacks and top. 

Jani

Thanks... I was in a few hair bands, punk metal and hardcore progressive fusion back in the day.

That big hair look was how my hair was. I had the wig cut and arranged how I had it back then because I have some music opportunities coming up. This pic is my dad so far. You tell me who I look like!

20180626_174941_crop_612x809.jpg

I am working on my first solo album. This is a possible album cover

2018_06_26_Tenatious_Dusty_Ghost.jpg