• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Well that was creepy. At 6:35am just now, there was an creep silence for a min or so. No birds chirping, cars driving by, no sound from the refrigerator, the house itself, the dog stopped snoring....then it all came back. ?

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning all!

After a stormy afternoon and evening, which was preceded by a heat wave, we're having a beautiful morning in Maryland.  60 degrees, sunny, and dry! 

Unfortunately for me, I'm having blood work done, so have to fast for a few more hours.  I'm starving, and can't do much.  I can't even sip coffee on my deck, like I want to do on such a gorgeous day.

Just now, lauraincolumbia said:

Good morning all!

After a stormy afternoon and evening, which was preceded by a heat wave, we're having a beautiful morning in Maryland.  60 degrees, sunny, and dry! 

Unfortunately for me, I'm having blood work done, so have to fast for a few more hours.  I'm starving, and can't do much.  I can't even sip coffee on my deck, like I want to do on such a gorgeous day.

Morning. Ah always annoying when you have to fast, hope you get something nice after it is done.

I went to a nutritionist yesterday and need to reduce down my processed sugar and caffeine content. Trying to do it slowly but still making me tired and crabby.

Friday’s are my DD coffee day!! Banana split iced today! Yum!! And why a beautiful day it is today. 75° and sunny for the forecast here in beautiful central mass. ?

Good morning! I lay here, wishing I had remembered to buy coffee yesterday, instead of sitting here without that earlier morning coffee smell in the air. Ah, I can here a crow squawking off in the distance, no doubt they are looking for breakfast. I’m not at home atm, so I can’t hop onto my computer and play a WoW to distract me from my lack of coffee, ?.

Oh it’s 5:25 am here if you were wondering. It will be another 2 hrs before the 4yr old twins are awake and sneaking over to “wake me up.” I always pretend I’m asleep, cause they like to “wake me up.” I pretend for both, even if they do not come out at the same time. It’s been a morning ritual ever since they were old enough to walk. They used to get upset if they couldn’t wake me up, or if they weren’t first. I don’t mind, as long as they are happy, simple acts for simple pleasures. ? 

Changing subjects, it is now less than a week for my Orchiectomy surgery!!! I’m sooooo excited!! A dream that will finally come true! 1 week from today, I will be happily posting a very happy post in this Good Morning thread! 

Which reminds me, I still need to buy a jockstrap. Ugh, the last thing that I want to buy atm. But, I will buy one cause it will help me in my dream. Could that be considered Ironical? I want to buy frozen peas, gallon size storage bags for ice, and a reusable ice pack, ?. Snacks and coffee, ?

I suppose I will have plenty of time to continue reading “The Hobbit” on my mini iPad. Ive seen the movie plenty of times, but have not finished reading The Hobbit. The book is different (not that different), and of course more detailed. I need to update my binge watching tv shows. 

Still no coffee. I should sneak out for some coffee, but I don’t want to wake up the dogs. If one barks, it will set off of a 4 dogs barking chain that I don’t care to make happen. ? oh well. I hope everyone has a wonderful morning! ????

• Forum Moderator

Working on my second cup.  Goats are out to pasture clean up the brush around the lumber piles from the sawmill.  I'm off to bank and shop and then hopefully will get some gardening done.  We have been loosing outside time to severe afternoon thunderstorms. 2" of rain, with hail, in 2 hours.  I can't move around much with machinery so am getting long overdue work done around the house.

As to what crops do we raise Reyindium.......  We don't do any "field crops.  The farm is on the north side of a hill.  My father planted 6 thousand pines which we milled on our own sawmill as we harvested them 65 years later.  We make maple syrup from the maple trees in early spring and we graze meat goats on the fields where the trees once stood.  We also have a small plantation of sugar maples which we got through Cornell.  They were bread to have a high sugar content.  I might get to tap them in my 80's but more likely my son or a grandchild will get that privilege.

Oh yes we have a nice batch of blueberries under netting(to keep the birds out)  Berries are set now and we should be picking later next month and in July and August.

Hugs,

Charlize

11 minutes ago, Ellora said:

I suppose I will have plenty of time to continue reading “The Hobbit” on my mini iPad. Ive seen the movie plenty of times, but have not finished reading The Hobbit. The book is different (not that different), and of course more detailed. I need to update my binge watching tv shows. 

The book version of the Hobbit is much better than the movie.  I've read it a bunch of times.  They added things to the movie with the hopes of making a sequel/prequel.  They should have left it as is.

Good luck with your Orchi!  You must be really excited!

16 minutes ago, Kirsten said:

Friday’s are my DD coffee day!! Banana split iced today! Yum!! And why a beautiful day it is today. 75° and sunny for the forecast here in beautiful central mass. ?

The summer weather is one thing I miss from living in Mass.  The weather is usually pretty good. Not too hot.  Maryland is as far south as I can go.  It gets too hot here.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning, the sun is just coming up here, the robins are chirping away. Have my 2nd cup of coffee here and catching up on the forums. Going to be another beautiful and mild day here, 70's later.

C -

• Forum Moderator

Good morning.

I've had my coffee today.  Our heat wave has finally broken.  Very unusual to have had 4 days in a row of 100 degrees in May and followed by mid 90s for two more.  Finally we are back to normal mid 80 after a storm front last night.

@lauraincolumbia I used to live in Virginia Near DC.  I can tell you that July and August in that area was consistently hotter than coastal South Carolina or East coast of Florida in the Daytona Beach area.  Then again, you don't have to get too far inland and that coastal breeze ends and it starts getting really hot and humid.

Have a great day everyone.

Willow

Good morning! Still early here in San Diego. Listening to the morning freeway traffic and planes landing. The freeway isn’t too close, and it kinda sounds like waves, more than cars zooming by. It’s the day before the Rock n Roll Marathon, and the reason that I’m mentioning this, is I live three close blocks from Balboa Park. So I can hear everything that happens there. Well mostly everything, like Marathons, and Parades.  ?. I also have to mind the traffic that these events bring. I must say that it is very convenient when I want to trend these events! Especially, Pride, I can come and go as I please, trust me, it’s a long weekend when PRide is here. The party begins Thursday evening and ends Sunday evening. From  Hillcrest to Downtown it is one Big celebration, and I live right in the middle of it all. July will not come soon enough!

i suppose I should get up and make some coffee or tea...

Hi! Finally bought some coffee, late in the day, but that’s ok. I had to watch some recommended videos about anesthesia, and checking out of the hospital, for my Orchiectomy this upcoming Thursday. I wore my headphones so I could use my epilator on my legs ? ?. Time went by super fast ? Now I’m up to date, and my legs are silky smooth! Yay! I’m at my friends house tonight, so I will miss the Rock n Roll marathon noise and hoopla.

I’m watching “Pirate Radio,” and bouncing back and forth with “There’s something about Mary.” Funny stuff!

• Forum Moderator

Went to work yesterday to find out that the other Assistant Manager is off for the next two weeks for a broken foot. Not be mean but Yeah. I actually only close 2 days this week.

Kind of feeling better right now. Even though it may mean not seeing my oldest and his family until later this month.  Now with our new car not costing an additional 1800. I was able to order some stuff for it. new wheels and tires, a replacement front bumper, New headlights. I've already put in a new radio AM/FM/DVD player.

So have a great day all. And a great cuppa java, everyone.

Hugs

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

@Ellora Exciting times for sure, best wishes next week !

Sunday morning here brings the sunshine into the window, grocery shopping with my mate later, yard work is needed, I was on call for work yesterday and it was really busy, I had to respond to several inbound requests.

Enjoy your coffee everyone, and have a great day !

C -

@Cyndee Good morning! Thank you!! I am super excited and happy! Almost surreal thinking that it is finally happening. I will be two lbs lighter ? ? ?, and fancy free! ? ?. I hope you have a great rest of your day! ?

Good morning! No coffee yet, need to buy some for my friends house. I mean it this time, ? 

All morning, I’ve been looking at sundresses on Amazon, and google. I love sun dresses! I want to buy one for Pride this July. I love the way they flow, and feel. I need to find some Sandler’s too. I love my flip flips, but I want to try some other style types. 

• Forum Moderator

I love them too Ellora! Sun dresses with sandals.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Of course the sandals will need some type of heel. LOL.  Well first day in a long time I'm working a day shift during the week. Yeah!  Sipping my coffee until I have to go in. warming Forecast for today is mid 70s. Finally. Maybe after work I can actually work on a project.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

My only day off this week but hey overtime.  Anyway, took a nice long shower exfoliated, then shaved. Was able to put my hair in a ponytail. (easier when still wet) Have an appointment with my therapist. I am dressing as girly as I can. And still look good riding.

Might even change to my Minnie Mouse bow ear rings. Low rise jeans, maybe a bodysuit, my new ladies Harley shirt. Not sure if I break out the ladies riding vest or not. I am going to make the next step. Have the VA call me by my new name. I figure it is time. Kymmbrill is growing up.

Hugs all.

Kymmbrill Lorain

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone.  

I had an appointment with my endocrinologist today.  He is putting me on Spiro starting tomorrow.

the journey begins

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Hi everyone.  

I had an appointment with my endocrinologist today.  He is putting me on Spiro starting tomorrow.

the journey begins

Congratulations!!

• Forum Moderator

Today is my half day. only work till noon. Then to the tire shop to get my new tires mounted on my new rims to put on our new (to us) car. then this afternoon down to visit my daughter in law and our grandbabies.

Congratulations, Willow on the start of your journey.

Have a great day all

Coffee half sipped on, nibbling on my breakfast, thinking about tomorrow. In 24 hours I will be being prepped for my Orchie that is scheduled to begin at 10:30am PT. My check in was bumped up from 10am to 8:30am, in turn my surgery went from 10am-12pm, ?. Very happy about that, less time to wait, and over earlier! I’m nervous, but excited! Time sure flew! I will be staying at my friends house for at least 24 hours after the surgery. It is required that I’m driven home, and have some one near after having the anesthesia From the surgery. It’s a good idea anyway, especially since I just had surgery.

I still need to buy some frozen peas, and I’m going to get some subway or Jersey mikes, so I have everything ready for tomorrow. I bought an athletic supporter, ugh, they are gross. I’m not saying they are gross on other people, they just aren’t for me. I have some boy shorts and pink yoga shorts that will help too. 

Tomorrow, I’ll probably be shopping on amazon  thongs, and skirts Ive been looking at for a loooong time.

i will be at my HRT 3month mark around June 12th, so I hope the surgery will give it a good boost, and maybe I can decrease or get off of T. 

Squuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeee!!

Is that an awake surgery? I had my vasectomy not too long ago. That’s an awake surgery. It feels weird. Lots of pressure during. And the pain afterwards wasn’t bad at all. I used vikkis pink sport undies afterwards which were awesome for support. It took me about 2-1/2 weeks to be back to normal. I actually went back to work 4 days later and had to go back out because I wasn’t ready for that much driving. They gave me another full week off and I was fine then. 

Hardest part is that when you’re sitting there watching tv with your peas you’ll feel fine. So it’s hard to just sit. But if you are too active you pay later. It’s not the same surgery I know, but I believe they are very similar.  

Good luck! I’ll be thinking of you. ?

Just now, Kirsten said:

Is that an awake surgery? I had my vasectomy not too long ago. That’s an awake surgery. It feels weird. Lots of pressure during. And the pain afterwards wasn’t bad at all. I used vikkis pink sport undies afterwards which were awesome for support. It took me about 2-1/2 weeks to be back to normal. I actually went back to work 4 days later and had to go back out because I wasn’t ready for that much driving. They gave me another full week off and I was fine then. 

Hardest part is that when you’re sitting there watching tv with your peas you’ll feel fine. So it’s hard to just sit. But if you are too active you pay later. It’s not the same surgery I know, but I believe they are very similar.  

Good luck! I’ll be thinking of you. ?

No, it’s a ? ? surgery. That’s why they require/ me to have someone around 24 hrs after surgery. I’ve had a vasectomy, then had it all reattached years later, so I remember that. Ya, weird tugging, and I stopped wearing bun huggers too early, and that wasn’t pleasant, I plan to try wear all the proper things as long as I can, so I don’t mess anything up.