• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

SaraAW

That awesome news Ellora, well maybe not the soreness, but the rest of it. 

Josie, I’ve heard great things about hyaluronic acid. Hope it works well for you. 

Im headed to my father-in-law’s for the weekend. He is in some nice cottage country.  My wife is staying for a week, so I will be able to live next week as myself at home. I am so looking forward to it, as much as I will my wife. 

Have a a great weekend!

*hugs*

Ellora

@Josie Beth Thank you! It makes me feel really womanly when I fit and feel the changes. I totally love the feel of my shorts now, so much i almost feel guilty lol 😂 😉. I giggled earlier, when i noticed them even more. The small changes are becoming more noticeable, which I love of course. Yesterday I got a compliment on my legs from a Mom that was dropping off her kid at T-K, (I was dropping of the twins). 

=Cheers=

Oooo sweet! Keep me posted! 

Ellora

@SaraAW Thanks! I kinda like the soreness, kinda, lol, but the part i like is cause it part of being a woman 😃 !!

14 minutes ago, SaraAW said:

He is in some nice cottage country.

I looove that type of place(s)

15 minutes ago, SaraAW said:

I will be able to live next week as myself at home

Yay!!!! Thats going to rock! 

Debra Michelle

Been taking it easy,had chest pain Monday afternoon taken to the hospital by an employee of mine.Had 2 stents put in on Tuesday morning,came home Thursday.Biggest scare of my life

Josie Beth

@Ellora @SaraAW the hyaluronic acid works by preventing water from evaporating from the skin so it’s hydrating quality is second to none. It’s supposed to remove wrinkles and other blemishes. I have not had any adverse reaction to it. Upon further research I also found out that it can also repair gums which is great news for my teeth. It doesn’t squirt out a lot so I’m sure I can afford to put a small amount on my gums and repair the damage from smoking for so many years before I quit. 

Today i I got a job offer in Michigan to start working on IT contracts as soon as I can get out there. I’m a bit apprehensive because of my recent past but it seems very legitimate and I do have some solid proof that it’s real. Crossing my fingers that I can get everything in order soon and begin a new chapter of my life. Just the fact that I can work a more flexible schedule and be able to schedule with doctors and afford trans related surgery is almost making me cry. But I promise not to until I find out for sure. 

Ellora
19 minutes ago, Josie Beth said:

I promise not to until I find out for sure. 

I really hope that everything is true! This would be great!

Sweet! I might try some!

TammyAnne

Good morning!

A beautiful sunny day outside, inside I'm back in the studio painting away. Had a good, solid day yesterday - made a complete painting in the morning, then another in the afternoon. Hope to be as productive today too.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

KymmieL

A balmy 33 out on the fence this morning. Few clouds but may be a beautiful albeit cool day today. Have a great Sunday everybody.

Hugs

Kymmie

Charlize

We are having a warming thread here again.  it hit 90 at the farm market last year.  Today i'm taking it easy.

Hugs,

Charlize

Jani

We  just returned from a three day weekend in the Mid-coast Maine area (Rockland, Camden, etc) with our oldest and closest friends.  We had a wonderful time and the weather was very cooperative at high 70's to low 80's.  A great end of summer wind down trip.

Cyndee
1 hour ago, Jani said:

We  just returned from a three day weekend in the Mid-coast Maine area (Rockland, Camden, etc) with our oldest and closest friends.  We had a wonderful time and the weather was very cooperative at high 70's to low 80's.  A great end of summer wind down trip.

@Jani - That sounds like a great time Jani, your weather out there sounds lovely. Here it's been raining all day, and 61f now as I type this, but the coffee tastes great, just sipping and getting caught up reading here. 

C -

Josie Beth

It just started raining here finally. It’s been teasing rain for over a week and I’m ready for the fall to finally set in. Bring on the fall leaves and chilly weather. I’ time for hoodies and sweaters already.

Charlize

We are in a bit of a drought here which is almost a relief after years of way above normal rainfall.  Unfortunately the temps have gone back up to the 90's.  Despite leaves beginning to fall it doesn't feel like the first day of fall!.  

I've still got to get more hay in the barn.  It's almost time to work on the tubing for the spring syrup season.  The bucks and doe goats are getting together to produce another years batch of kids.  Busy times here but i still like this.

Hugs,

Charlize

Ellora
6 hours ago, Josie Beth said:

I’m ready for the fall to finally set in.

Yes! I do love nice weather, but not when it’s too hot! We have been having cooler weather here, and hints of rain, but nothing substantial yet. Rain would be nice tho. 

Willow

@Ellora That's good news for you.  I am jealous.  Can't wait until I can make the same claim.  

Willow

TammyAnne
21 hours ago, Jani said:

You were not too far from me. I'm over in Washington County, near the Canadian border.

The coast is lovely this time of year, the fall colors sprouting on trees all over the place. I swear I could see a maple tree turn colors over the course of the day!

Ellora
3 hours ago, Willow said:

@Ellora That's good news for you.  I am jealous.  Can't wait until I can make the same claim.  

Willow

Thank you so much Willow! All things are possible, and i am very fortunate I am doing so well on My Journey. I cant wait until you can make the same claim, I hope it is soon as you want it to happen!

KymmieL

Well even though it was a little chilly this morning the day turned out beautiful.

Yesterday, we drove about 130 miles for dinner. With our middle son and family. including one on the way. Looks like I will not have any problems when I come out the them. At dinner. My daughter in law noticed my painted finger nails and told my grandson. Then she said to my son "we may have any problems with gender diversity." My son pointed to both me then my wife. "We will have no problems with them."

Not really sure what they are talking about. but at least I will have no problems with them.

Kymmie

Jani
2 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

You were not too far from me. I'm over in Washington County, near the Canadian border.

The coast is lovely this time of year, the fall colors sprouting on trees all over the place. I swear I could see a maple tree turn colors over the course of the day!

@TammyAnne Yes I see you are a little further north than we were the other day.  It certainly is beautiful country and the leaves are a wonderful sight.  The color is just enough ahead of where I am.  I commented at breakfast on Sunday that we saw license plates from all over the country and it's no surprise!  My friends have lived in Maine for 40 years and travel the state regularly.  I'm the only native Mainer of the four of us.  Who knows we may move back across the border at some point.   

Debra Michelle

Being emotional finding my first truck,a 1985 Dodge Ram.I regret selling it in 1999,dad bought it used in 1995 when I was 16 when I got  my driver's license.The guy that bought it,I bought it back from him in the same condition I sold it (good condition).Did bring back memories

Ellora
15 hours ago, Charlize said:

Despite leaves beginning to fall it doesn't feel like the first day of fall!

THe temperatures have been wavering, and next week it may be cooler, but we haven’t hit the Fall feeling yet. Trees have been changing color for about a month now, and that hasn’t been the same in a while. The weather has been wacky for the past 5-10 yrs and the trees have been confused as heck. At times we have had trees in fall colors, winter mode, and blooming all in January. Who knows what will happen in the next 6 months.

tracy_j

Well things have hit here now. Wet and miserable weather but not too cold yet. Autumn has come though and the trees are changing. I am now picking the apples for store as I get chance.

It is interesting how the weather changes these days Ellora. I have seen it predicted that we will have the worst winter for many years but that is said every year 😕

We will get what comes :D

Tracy

lauraincolumbia

Its still pretty much summer in the mid-Atlantic.   At least its not overly humid.  The bigger problem is the drought is becoming severe.

TammyAnne

One of those grey, foggy mornings that this part of Maine's coast is known for.

But of a warm spell though, it's almost 60° here this morning.

It's felt like fall for a while here - the sounds of leaves rustling in the wind, smells and a cool tinge to the breeze, birds and wildlife in feeding overdrive. But the tree across the road here has gone from green to yellow to orange in just four or five days! The blueberry barrens have turned to red and orange and gold and maroon.

It's going to be a lovely fall. Then I have to go back to my studio in Arkansas and try not to melt!

SamanthaC

Good morning all!

So I woke up at 5:40 am this morning which is earlier than normal but I felt rested so got up. Went downstairs carefully so as not to wake everyone else up and made myself a coffee. The weathers has been nice the past few days here in Raleigh, NC. Cooler than normal and not as humid. I remembered my thoughts as I drifted off last night - thinking how I can get more tanned. How can I make my legs look better. So I searched for bikini's - end of summer sale you know. Now I neither have the body nor the opportunity to go sun bathing n a bikini, but for some reason that didn't stop me. The images of women with beautiful bodies and my yearning to be like them I guess.

At 7am , when the time seemed more reasonable, I went backup stairs to start my morning shower routine which I've come to look forward too. These days I spend longer in the shower than I ever did in man mode. I use shampoo AND conditioner! Not one of those all in one thingys I used to use. while I wait for the conditioner to do its thing I slowly and carefully shave my legs. I love doing this. It's been about two months now since I started shaving my legs. Everyday. It hasn't gotten old at all, I love the ways my legs look glistening from the shower spray and how smooth they are. I don't think that will ever get old. I've noticed, for some strange reason, my knees get  "stubbly" (for want of a better word) before any other part of my legs. So I spend a little time longer shaving there. I love  how smooth they feel in the day.

After the shower, I shave my face (which is a chore). These days even invisible stubble really irritates me. To think I used to shave ever other day - how gross. Then comes my second favorite treat - moisturizing. I've very liberal with it all over - and I really love the feeling. I used to hate it, again in man mode  - the greasy, slimy feeling. OMG how wrong I had been.  These days there is nothing me more luxurious. I top it all of with a very feminine body spay, which I really like. 

I still dress in man mode (sad face here), but at least I'm wearing beautiful women's panties.  I've been thinking about how I can move further along the transition path (hence the tanned legs etc.) and have been looking at bra's a might be able to wear under male clothing. Unfortunately I need to lose weight. My bra band size is 46 and all those bra's come with huge DD cups - which em, are hard to hide.

I'm getting there (slowly). Hope you all have a wonderful morning.

Hugs all around

Samantha