• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

Jackie C.

Cis or trans, a guy is still a guy. He wasn't all that far off. You're not really lying if you're being true to yourself. I tell people I'm a woman. That's true. I just need a couple of renovations to get my body caught up to the rest of me.

What a peculiar thing to strike up a conversation about. I admire your restraint. Depending on the day, I might have let him have it.

Hopefully, he'll learn better manners as he gets older.

Hugs!

Aidan5
46 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

What a peculiar thing to strike up a conversation about. I admire your restraint. Depending on the day, I might have let him have it.

I feel like he may have caught on to me or something. Since my friend Tyler and I were having a conversation about sports and trans teams. 

Debra Michelle
6 hours ago, Jani said:

What does this entail Debra?  Is it somewhere local?  Will it be a one time occurrence? 

Jani

It is local by a LGBT support group in my area,maybe more.Telling the story of what I went through from the start.

BrandiBri

Good morning all! I don't get to post much these days but right now I'm sitting here waiting to start work. Coffees gone and water is on the table. Hope everyone has a good day.

Jani

Hi Brandi, thanks for checking in!  I hope you have a very good day!
Jani 

Debra Michelle

Thinking about my birthday tomorrow,41 years old.A surprise birthday party for me at my oldest brother's place.Visited my dad after work,he was glad to see me and doing good.Nurse said he is good to her.The medication for his Alzheimer's is somewhat working,doctors are trying their best for him

KymmieL

Happy early Birthday, Debra. Another Sagittarius. Glad your father is doing good. 

Had my appointment with my GYN. Everything is looking good. Being I am maxed out on my spirono. SHe is going to switch me over to a different med. Shots once a month. d something can't remember. It supposed to shut down T production. While I am advised that Estrogen wouldn't be good for me. With unprovoked blood clots.

Kymmie 

TammyAnne

Happy birthday Debra!

I'm on my 3rd sip of coffee (maybe it's more like a slurp).

With the holidays and family looming, I'm feeling very uneasy. Wish I were in a better place, I'm certainly feeling less settled in life than i expected to be by this age.

But I guess managing expectations is what it's all about.

But I don't know whether to expect the best or the worst.

TA

ShawnaLeigh

OMG I was so drag arse this morning.  No work out for me and decided to just leave earlier for work hoping for an early day home. 

Nope.

I walked into a crap storm of brand new medical equipment (Cardiographs) to unpack, put together and test.  All in all about 9 hours of work.  (Sigh)

I'm having some soup now for lunch.  Coffee was hot though.

Hope everyone has a better day then me.  LOL

Aidan5

Morning all. I slept like a baby last night, because I walked up and down the stairs for 30 minutes straight for my gym class. Then I spent 15 minutes doing flexibility exercises. I was exhausted but I slept well and feel refreshed.

Step mom and brother leave today so I will be stuck with my dad over the weekend, I also planned to have a conversation with him about me being trans since it would just be us. I hope that goes well.

Hope you are having an amazing day!

ShawnaLeigh
39 minutes ago, Aidan5 said:

I will be stuck with my dad over the weekend, I also planned to have a conversation with him about me being trans since it would just be us. I hope that goes well.

Good Luck Aidan!

Aidan5

Thank you @ShawnaLeigh :)

Debra Michelle

Having a great birthday,recieved a card from my employees.I am amazed I made it to turning 41 already

Aidan5
58 minutes ago, Debra Michelle said:

Having a great birthday,recieved a card from my employees.I am amazed I made it to turning 41 already

Happy Birthday!!!

Josie Beth

Hi everyone! I had my coffee today. Finally paid rent today and it really feels good to get it taken care of. I’m in my second week at my new job. It’s not easy all the time but it’s definitely not as stressful as anything else I’ve tried in the last year so I’m hopeful. I’m going to ask about a transfer to a new department opening up for customer support because it might actually be a better fit for me. If they won’t allow it then it’s ok, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. 

I also realized that one of my cards was still attempting to charge for amazon prime so I canceled it and now it’s going to save me money. I wish I had done that earlier. Oh well. At least it’s taken care of now.

One more day of work and then I get a day off. I’m debating on whether to go donate at another plasma bank on Saturday because they just reduced the compensation at the one I’ve been going to so it’s not really worth the time. I’m a little surprised that they allow transgender people to donate. I assumed that the screening questions prohibited it but apparently it doesn’t unless you are taking finasteride. I’m glad that they actually don’t prohibit it. I’ve been depending on it to supplement my income until things get better.

Willow

Hi, I've had some simple things make me emotional recently but didn't think much about it.  Then it came to me, its a symptom that the spiro I'm taking is beginning to have an affect and change, just like it is supposed to.  That realization makes me happy.  I have also begun my Progesterone this week so perhaps things will begin to happen more quickly.

Wife and I had some pretty good discussions about things this week so life is looking up right now.  I hope you all have some good news as well.

Willow

ShawnaLeigh
50 minutes ago, Willow said:

Hi, I've had some simple things make me emotional recently but didn't think much about it.  Then it came to me, its a symptom that the spiro I'm taking is beginning to have an affect and change, just like it is supposed to.  That realization makes me happy.  I have also begun my Progesterone this week so perhaps things will begin to happen more quickly.

Wife and I had some pretty good discussions about things this week so life is looking up right now.  I hope you all have some good news as well.

Willow

This sounds all so good!   I’m sorry you were having some issues though.  I too have been experiencing d sad one effects lately.  Just so sensitive to everything now.  Lol

KymmieL

Isn't sensitivity a girl trait anyway? I know that like everything it can go too far. I have had mood swings for years. I finally realized that hey dummy, you are a girl.

Willow, sounds like everything is looking up for you. I just wish I could take progesterone but with my history with blood clots the Dr.doesn't want to push it.

Kymmie

ShawnaLeigh
9 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Isn't sensitivity a girl trait anyway? I know that like everything it can go too far. I have had mood swings for years. I finally realized that hey dummy, you are a girl.

True.  I have always had “tender feelings” my parents would say.  Cry easy during movies and tv shows. Lol

I have felt things getting extremely difficult to not cry over lately.  Simple things that should maybe frustrate me can cause the tears to flow now.  This can be an issue at work as you can imagine still presenting male.   
But I agree.  It’s something that’s always been there.  

ShawnaLeigh

So still snug in my bed.  Warm.  Sleepy but not able to sleep anymore.  My wife sets the thermostat at 56 at night so getting out of bed is like jumping in an icy lake!   
Im going to wait for her to get up and turn it up.  Lol

No coffee yet...,,

KymmieL

I am in the same boat mostly presenting as male. I do however wear female cloths, so that helps some. 

Well up early again. My normal weekend opening. Luckily I can sleep in some on Sunday with us opening the store at 9 vs. 7:30. Waiting on the coffee pot to finish. Cold today but the white stuff has stopped.

Kymmie

Belle

Still have a cold 🤧. It's been over a week now. But I did get a lot of sleep last night so maybe it will leave soon. Not sure if I'll have coffee this morning but if I do I will be thinking of all of you!

Debra Michelle

Counting down to weeks towards my GCS,3 weeks and excited.My mom,son Tyler and I leave January 2nd and glad to have them for support.Yes,I am not looking back with no regrets

ShawnaLeigh
9 hours ago, Debra Michelle said:

Counting down to weeks towards my GCS,3 weeks and excited.My mom,son Tyler and I leave January 2nd and glad to have them for support.Yes,I am not looking back with no regrets

This is so exciting. I look forward to this one day.  Congrats!!!

My morning coffee commute was terrible!  I forgot to add sweetener and I can not stand bitter coffee.  Though you don't know this until that first swig.  Gross!

Even tough I had added creamer it was still terrible.  I had to wait until I go to work and grab some sweetener from the cafe.  Auuugghhh.

I hope everyone has a great day.  For a Monday.  

JustineM

Ugh I kind of feel like Garfield this morning. “I hate Monday’s “ lol. Trying to kick the soda habit  this week, gotta start losing weight. Hope everyone has a great day