• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Grateful Tonight

michelle_kitten

I am very grateful tonight, as I wrestle with my gender, I live in a time where I don't face being stoned or burned at the stake for considering a path other than that dictated by my anatomy.

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad to read you feel good.  Yes it is a promising time to be oneself, in whatever form that takes.  Change takes time and we are slowly getting there as a society.  Enjoy life.  Be safe.

Hugs, Jani

• Admin

We do in fact have a growing number of churches who fully accept us.  They have gotten the idea that Creation is too big for only two set in stone genders.  A friend of mine actually had her male Baptismal Name changed during the First Service of Easter to one that now is a better fit and expresses the Divine Image that is in all of us much more openly and makes her a person who is Fully Alive in faith and body.