• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A win is a win (amazing actually).

Cyndee

• Admin

The ADF has been losing a lot lately.  Lets hope that the trend continues.  Thanks for the good news, Cindy.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

That is good news.

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 108 Guests (See full list)

• Breanne_O
    • Birdie
    • KymmieL
    • MaeBe
    • Susie
    • Mmindy
    • Ali_Genderlfuid
    • VickySGV
    • Cynthia Slowan
    • Vidanjali
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ran91
    Newest Member
    Ran91

1. Caridad
      Caridad
    2. Certbunnie
      Certbunnie
      (25 years old)
    3. EstherElle
      EstherElle
      (43 years old)
    4. Juliet
      Juliet
      (43 years old)
    5. MelissaAndProudOfIt
      MelissaAndProudOfIt
      (59 years old)
    • Cynthia Slowan
      Charlize, Mindy, and April Marie, thanks so much for the warm welcome!!  I can already tell that I am going to feel at home here and I look forward to interacting and getting to know everyone!!                                            💗 Cynthia 
    • Vidanjali
      Hello & welcome, @Ali_Genderlfuid! Look forward to learning more about you. 
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Mae Be, whenever it comes to makeup, there are so many different bands to choose from. Picking out the right makeup comes with trial and error, until you find one that works for you and blends well with your skin tone, some makeup products can leave the skin feeling oily. It's a good idea to look at the labels on the makeup product to know what the creators put in the makeup, just in case skin allergies. Once you found the makeup brand, you can add it to your shopping list, good luck 
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, Cynthia!!! This is definitely the place to learn about oneself, to interact with others of like minds and to have fun doing it. You'll find many of us here in the 60+ crowd. Jump in where you feel comfortable!!!
    • Ali_Genderlfuid
      Cool! Your username is pretty cool, sir. (Do I call you sir? Mister? Mx? Please tell me)
    • MaeBe
      To be fair I’m pretty lost when it comes to makeup technique. I’ve watched videos, but I have no idea what works for or would help my features. So I just bungle along, hoping I don’t look terrible. 
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon Cynthia,   Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums you're among like minded people here.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums, @Ali_Genderlfuid   It's nice to meet you as well. Take your time, read, and join in on the threads that interest you. I've learned so much here, and have been helped by so many kind people here on the Forums.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Nice to meet you!!   I'm seventeen too :) 
    • MAN8791
      Violin, piano, voice, classical recorder.   I'm currently writing a musical without collaborators so writing lyrics and composing music also.
    • Charlize
      Welcome Cynthia   Glad you found us. For me having a safe place to share my journey towards self acceptance was so helpful. You are not alone.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ali_Genderlfuid
      I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Ali, I'm 17 and I am genderfluid. My pronouns at the time of writing this are He/they but mainly pronouns I use are She/ he/ they/ it. Its a pleasure to meet you all!   Thank you for reading! Ali ❤️
    • RaineOnYourParade
      There's many words to describe the same idea -- excellent, good, amazing, incredible, great, and other synonyms, for example. It's a shame that some people can't realize that the reason that so many words exist is that it's the human experience; There's a million ways to feel the same exact thing, or to express it. That includes gender. Not everyone wants to express their gender the same way, trans or no. If we try to say in order to be trans, you have to do a, b, and c, you deny all those "flavors" and "hues" that make up the human experience.   That's just my five cents, though
    • Cynthia Slowan
      I also play guitar, not very well though and dabble in writing poems and songs. It is a very peaceful way to relax.        💗 Cynthia 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I think the first thing may be to realize we have shared interests and shared opposition.  I read an article not long ago by someone who decided to non-op and non-hrt and her transgender friends basically decided she was a traitor and not really trans and had no right to speak on trans issues.  She said many trans people say you aren't really trans unless you do the whole surgical route and legal, etc.  Some insist on the gender binary, others insist on a spectrum.  There must be an agreement to disagree.  Not all of us here have the same viewpoint or the same experience or the same condition.  But we can identify common interests, like walking into a public restroom without fear of arrest, or the right to medical care.    The divisions are severe, heart-felt, and real, but from a practical point of view we need to lay some of those aside when we can for the common interest.  Some of those we cannot lay aside because of personal integrity, but we can work across the aisle, so to speak, something sadly lacking in the public arena today.    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.