• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

jae bear

FFS in one month !

Charlize

You look great dear.  It will only get better as the healing continues.  Congratulations!

Hugs,

Charlize 

jae bear

thanks for the comments girls, I feel a little better every day !

Some reason my first picture did not upload, looks like the upload failed so I’ll attach it here, have a fantastic weekend everybody ...

Hugs to all,

Jackie 

0BD34AD6-BED9-4095-9C62-57FE7DA0BFEB.jpeg

Jani

I can see the beauty shining through the bruises and swollen areas.  I know you are happy!

Hugs,

Jani

NB Adult  (Inactive)

Poor child, I hurt for her but she's going to be beautiful! 

jae bear

Things are looking much better, it’s been a week and one day since surgery and now that I can unwrap my face all day the bruising is going away fast. I’d send you a picture from today except I held the camera back a little too far and have way too much cleavage for a public image! I’ll have to try to do better tomorrow, I put on 5 pounds while recovering, as it’s not a good idea to diet and if you’re going to heal well and heal quickly you need lots of water, lots of balanced carbs and proteins, and lots of rest. I’ll work on getting those five or 10 pounds back off but the picture I took this morning definitely shows How easy it is to go to chubby girl status without trying! 

Hugs, 

Jackie 

Charlize

Heal quickly dear.  You look like you've been in a fight but i can see the woman in you won.  That guy is going to be much less bothersome now.  You'll deal with the weight as you can.

Hugs,

Charlize

Alex C

I second Charlize that guy is toast..Heal and then Kick Ass

jae bear

Thank you girls, I do feel a lot better even though my forehead still feels like it’s wrapped, I guess the skin is so tight against my forehead and the sides of my face that I’m still feeling it. It’s kind of funny, it’s actually quite a facelift, I talked with the surgeon and she took the staples and stitches out of my head as she confirmed that I did indeed receive a standard upper half face lift and I could not be more pleased with having realized that a good solid 10 years has been taken off the top of my face!

Alex C

wow

jae bear

It’s pretty darn cool, didn’t realize I was going to get a facelift on top of FFS, too bad I can’t convince them to do the bottom half of my face as well, although I am very much considering at some point paying for that one down the road !

jae bear

I need to take a new picture, it’s still a little bruising but a lot of the swelling is down, here’s a picture from day 8 after FFS

978A4C81-D60B-475C-AF24-2FA33D578D51.jpeg

NB Adult  (Inactive)

Getting better day by day, I can see a good looking gal surfacing. As the swelling continues to go down, the purple will go to greenish yellow then be gone revealing the beautiful woman that has always been there hiding under the surface. 😘Just a little flirt for you sweetheart!

Jani

Love your hair Jackie! (NOT)  I know its killing you.  That jell will come out soon enough.  

Charlize

Looking better and better kid!  I even see a smile beginning to find a home along with the healing.

Hugs,

Charlize

jae bear
On 10/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, Charlize said:

I even see a smile beginning to find a home along with the healing.

you are absolutely right, I seem to be wearing a perma-smile Lately!

here are some before and after pictures, It’s easy to spot the after picture, my eyebrows are quite a bit higher!it’s easy to spot the after picture, my eyebrows are quite a bit higher! Ha ha Ha

8B083EDD-4D00-4DAB-951B-6688931EE4F0.jpeg

35D167E6-92BD-4220-A9E5-C4622E426432.jpeg

jae bear

I re-created some old selfie’s with this one, just part of my journaling effort so I can see the difference, here’s a couple more before and after pictures

D02708E6-6CF5-411B-AF20-92989E99E7E1.jpeg

0FF1B674-2FDD-4357-A300-7DB9F1D4402F.jpeg

Jani

Beautiful Jackie!  

NB Adult  (Inactive)

The brow lift did you wonders, stunning!

Jackie C.

Lovely! Pretty eyebrows are more important than people thing. Congratulations!

Hugs!

Jackie C.

THINK. That was totally supposed to be think. "Pretty eyebrows are more important than people think."

You still look fantastic.

Hugs!

Jani

Ah the spelling thieves caught you again, substituting unwanted letters!! 

Jackie C.

Pretty sure it was just me being careless. I'm almost sure I would have noticed if anyone was lurking in my cramped little study with me. At least the cat would have looked up. I am humbled by my ineptitude but raised up again by your understanding and, hopefully, forgiveness.

Hugs!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 245 Guests (See full list)

• secondlook
    • VickySGV
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Beth
    • Cyndee
    • Markjvp
    • Jackie C.
    • Jocelyn
    • MaryMary
    • Liam E.
    • Aidan5
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jeff
    Newest Member
    Jeff

1. -Kandy
      -Kandy
      (30 years old)
    2. Cecilia
      Cecilia
      (59 years old)
    3. Grahamgraham
      Grahamgraham
    4. Kiera
      Kiera
    5. Ulfra_Wolfe
      Ulfra_Wolfe
      (35 years old)
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I admire your courage and agree that the information you have on your experiences can be invaluable to others who are not there yet. I myself would have a hard time doing this in front of an audience.  I'm still shy and a bundle of nerves during public speaking.  Something I have battled since high school.  
    • Jackie C.
      Yeah, you might need a little bit of a boost. I never hit "unable." At my lowest was, "Eh, maybe once or twice a week." Of course we'll see what's going on now once I've healed enough to even think along those lines again. For now... I've accidentally poked my incisions with a dilator. I am in no hurry to repeat the experience. Ow.   Hugs!
    • Sarahnr1
      WELL spoken Aidan (standing up and aplloud)   and im happy to read youre  doing  better again.  and reg anxiety  yes i hadent thoght of that Aidan but its also closely related to depression  actually  (and yes Severe on that one as well (sigh )       
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Dang it I hit submit before I was ready to.  LOL I was going to add that my arousal is at zero.  Nadda.  No morning events or even during erotic dreams.  Even if I try on my own its just non functional at this time.  I assumed this was a normal thing on HRT.  I suppose I need to ask about this when I go in again for an appointment.
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I cant even call them boys anymore.  They are brats and troublemakers! Dang things got me in more trouble.   Mine go on a one way trip soon too and I can not wait.  Plus I can stop taking as much of the HRT meds afterwards which will be nice.
    • Sarahnr1
      Bipolar  is  whats  formely was  known as manic depression   and  what it does  is actually as you describe  you have  youre UP  perids  were lifes  is  all good  and then  you have youre DOWN  periods .and its not  uncommon to have both  Depression as well as  Bipolar   BUT only a cert  doc can make that diagnose  tho   Belive me i understand  better then you might  think Mark . and  i also understand  the  demands on you   are getting  higher  as  you grow  older .   NO Mark  we cant  im a living example  that you CAN  make it thru this rogh times       Again i understand  you Mark  and i know you whant  belive me  BUT  as the time  goes  by  and you manage to get thru this  rogh periods  youre  mental strainth   will also increase   and you will be  stronger then you were before  (how do you think im still around  with my crappy life  ?  )  I agree  mark and thats  WHY  you need to go and A   get  help for youre depression  and B  try to not   ask to much of youre self   (ie  LOWER youre own expectetaions on youre self  and accept  you can only do youre best)    C   GET youre self  OUT there   and look around  Mark   if youre not happy being a lone wolf  then you need to get out and  look  they arent  going to just stand  by youre door  and say hey !   ya know       Mark  when you have youre  Pm privigies  pm me  ANY time you whant  or need and we can talk about  whatever you want.Thats  just the depression talking   DONT listen to it   if i would have listend to all the crap coming at me  24 / 7   i would  have  left  this earth a long  time  ago     Mark  i have been talking to this so called  pro`s   since i was 4  and up to adult (now close to 50 )   age  and  you'd  be surprised to see  how  much that have  improved from my time  to now. (back in mu days they dident  know  diddly about any of my diagnosis  or problems BUT these days  they have learnt  plenty  . and the  only way you will find  out  if or how they gonna help you is  give them a chance   (wink)  +  when youre this far  down  you NEED  profetinal help TRUST me on this . (and like  in life in general theres  good as well as bad   so cold  profetinals  and if you feel one isent  working  ask for another one )  And last  its  not  they will help you  its  YOU and  with the  guidance of   them will together  find a solution.  And  also im not on any meds  either   for any of my diagnosis  so thats NO requirement.                
    • Aidan5
      My advice is basically just the retelling of everyone's wonderful and thoughtful comments. You have your life ahead of you and I know what it's like to be in that dark place, I was there just 2 weeks ago I think but something small made it all turn around and made me want to keep fighting. I had given up then and there I wouldn't be here where I stand today, that I am grateful for. Please hang on bud. This is anxiety, the fear of the unknown, but give it a little thought, university may be super cool and fun! Just give it a chance. When I was a freshman in high school I was terrified, and even now I am going to be moving schools so late in the school year. I will make the most of it and enjoy what life has brought me, you should try to do the same, friend :))  
    • Markjvp
      hey aidan i know this isn't related to this topic but check the new thing i posted on suicide prevention i felt very low yesterday i still feel it today its called why keep living?
    • Markjvp
      i know this cycle will continue for now at least while im in school and im expecting university to be super hard so why keep living? but again i cant kill myself... not yet and i know things im throwing away if i do it
    • Aidan5
      PFFT haha! Whoops!   Thnank you everyone for your kind regards as always!! ❤️   I do plan on keeping in touch, and try to rebuild a relationship with them, thankfully they are willing to help with moving me out.    I also apologize if I am not as active, for I will be busy with things for the move
    • Markjvp
      actually i think i dont have both because even when im super low it can disappear and ive never had mood swing before (if thats what bipolar disorder is) but i have suspected that i have depression because from time to time basically if im not distracted enough and if i start thinking negative things i will get sad maybe feel low    i know you probably understand how im feeling but i keep fighting and every year is kind of like a cycle at this point school gets harder i most likely pass the courses that i take and at home i just watch or play then at the weekends we go somewhere because we need to buy something but also each year i go through something like this at least once when im feeling super low and at least once in the year im so sad that im thinking of... you know... suicide. so we cant just give up? how my life is pretty much a cycle right now a loop theres things added to it like this site but i just dont want to keep living like this im like a wild animal being put in a cage but was fighting before but now giving in or I AM in the cage slowly giving up and i can probably describe my life a couple more ways. ive always wanted to be free and ive always been someone who tries there best at everything but whats the point of moving forward when i almost have no help i know "keep fighting" but again its getting harder and harder and i know the people here can only help so much but not as much as you being here physically for me...   i still cant kill my self not yet and ill probably keep doing what im doing even while sad but why keep living. yes i probably should get professional help but how are they going to help because i can most likely counter what they say "there's people that love me" that's just probably my mom and dad and i cant feel the love from my other parts of my family i dont know what else someone might say but thats how i can counter that. also im not taking any medications right now
    • Jackie C.
      Yeah, I had about a year of peace before they took my off HRT for surgery. There's probably something up with your T-levels. Your endo will take care of it if it doesn't settle down on its own.   Hugs!
    • KathyLauren
      Good for you for doing this!  Public speaking, though it can be terrifying, is a great confidence-builder.  ANd sharing your experiences will help others on their journeys.  Way to go!
    • DeeDee
      My one superpower is being able to calm babies down enough to go to sleep. Though it has always worked better on other people's than my own. 🥰 I do not miss projectile vomiting and green diarrhoea though! Congratulations on becoming a big sister Emily, and for finding a decent therapist to help explain things to your parents.
    • Debra Michelle
      Didn't turn something down yesterday,get to speak out at a local monologue with 11 other post op trans women.An employee of mine told a couple of her friend whom are organizing this about me and asked if I would do this.Looked them in the eye and told them yes.I want to tell my story which is an open book on my life even during my transition and when I had my GCS in January.They were happy I didn't turn this down.Told the news to my mom and 4 brothers and husband,they plan on going to it.Friends found out too,they told me I am doing the right thing and will help out other trans women that are struggling needing help and encouragement.Found out 3 of my friends whom are now post op trans women are doing it too.I am so excited about this and not looking back.Glad I get to let it out in a good way.First meeting is next week meeting the other 8 that are going to be in it and this is going to happen in June.
  • Upcoming Events