• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

jae bear

FFS in one month !

Charlize

You look great dear.  It will only get better as the healing continues.  Congratulations!

Hugs,

Charlize 

jae bear

thanks for the comments girls, I feel a little better every day !

Some reason my first picture did not upload, looks like the upload failed so I’ll attach it here, have a fantastic weekend everybody ...

Hugs to all,

Jackie 

0BD34AD6-BED9-4095-9C62-57FE7DA0BFEB.jpeg

Jani

I can see the beauty shining through the bruises and swollen areas.  I know you are happy!

Hugs,

Jani

NB Adult

Poor child, I hurt for her but she's going to be beautiful! 

jae bear

Things are looking much better, it’s been a week and one day since surgery and now that I can unwrap my face all day the bruising is going away fast. I’d send you a picture from today except I held the camera back a little too far and have way too much cleavage for a public image! I’ll have to try to do better tomorrow, I put on 5 pounds while recovering, as it’s not a good idea to diet and if you’re going to heal well and heal quickly you need lots of water, lots of balanced carbs and proteins, and lots of rest. I’ll work on getting those five or 10 pounds back off but the picture I took this morning definitely shows How easy it is to go to chubby girl status without trying! 

Hugs, 

Jackie 

Charlize

Heal quickly dear.  You look like you've been in a fight but i can see the woman in you won.  That guy is going to be much less bothersome now.  You'll deal with the weight as you can.

Hugs,

Charlize

Alex C

I second Charlize that guy is toast..Heal and then Kick Ass

jae bear

Thank you girls, I do feel a lot better even though my forehead still feels like it’s wrapped, I guess the skin is so tight against my forehead and the sides of my face that I’m still feeling it. It’s kind of funny, it’s actually quite a facelift, I talked with the surgeon and she took the staples and stitches out of my head as she confirmed that I did indeed receive a standard upper half face lift and I could not be more pleased with having realized that a good solid 10 years has been taken off the top of my face!

Alex C

wow

jae bear

It’s pretty darn cool, didn’t realize I was going to get a facelift on top of FFS, too bad I can’t convince them to do the bottom half of my face as well, although I am very much considering at some point paying for that one down the road !

jae bear

I need to take a new picture, it’s still a little bruising but a lot of the swelling is down, here’s a picture from day 8 after FFS

978A4C81-D60B-475C-AF24-2FA33D578D51.jpeg

NB Adult

Getting better day by day, I can see a good looking gal surfacing. As the swelling continues to go down, the purple will go to greenish yellow then be gone revealing the beautiful woman that has always been there hiding under the surface. 😘Just a little flirt for you sweetheart!

Jani

Love your hair Jackie! (NOT)  I know its killing you.  That jell will come out soon enough.  

Charlize

Looking better and better kid!  I even see a smile beginning to find a home along with the healing.

Hugs,

Charlize

jae bear
On 10/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, Charlize said:

I even see a smile beginning to find a home along with the healing.

you are absolutely right, I seem to be wearing a perma-smile Lately!

here are some before and after pictures, It’s easy to spot the after picture, my eyebrows are quite a bit higher!it’s easy to spot the after picture, my eyebrows are quite a bit higher! Ha ha Ha

8B083EDD-4D00-4DAB-951B-6688931EE4F0.jpeg

35D167E6-92BD-4220-A9E5-C4622E426432.jpeg

jae bear

I re-created some old selfie’s with this one, just part of my journaling effort so I can see the difference, here’s a couple more before and after pictures

D02708E6-6CF5-411B-AF20-92989E99E7E1.jpeg

0FF1B674-2FDD-4357-A300-7DB9F1D4402F.jpeg

Jani

Beautiful Jackie!  

NB Adult

The brow lift did you wonders, stunning!

Jackie C.

Lovely! Pretty eyebrows are more important than people thing. Congratulations!

Hugs!

Jackie C.

THINK. That was totally supposed to be think. "Pretty eyebrows are more important than people think."

You still look fantastic.

Hugs!

Jani

Ah the spelling thieves caught you again, substituting unwanted letters!! 

Jackie C.

Pretty sure it was just me being careless. I'm almost sure I would have noticed if anyone was lurking in my cramped little study with me. At least the cat would have looked up. I am humbled by my ineptitude but raised up again by your understanding and, hopefully, forgiveness.

Hugs!