• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

FFS Rhinoplasty with Facial Team - The Experience

Hello, everyone!

I had my FF Rhinoplasty (Oct.30) and It worth it the money and the struggles on the way to it! 

It worth the money (around 7000 euro)! 

I am with cleft lip and I had my nose tip kind of non-existing. So my surgery was more specific than just countourign the nose int more feminine shape. So it was specific! Luckily I avoid cartilage use from the ear or the rib, which was a good news!

The whole experience the travel to Marbella (it was direct flight), the accomodation and the walks in the city were medium.  There are curious people everywhere, so I was like ignoring the staring individuals before and after the surgery (when I was with bandages) ! The pre-surgery exams and the hospital stay, the communication with  Facial Team that were the greatest part... I haven't see that level of professionalism and humanistic attitude toward any person (cis or trans) in my life, in my home country. Warm, positive, caring! 

Also, the recovery wasn't painful at all. I was bruised and swollen. Still has blue lines under my eyes. The minimum recovery period is around 6 months, the total recovery deadline is 12-15 months. I was given the medications from the Team which was another great touch to the whole service. Really, I was pleasently shocked, by every aspect of the Team's work. Nothing like the private or public helath care services and attitude in Bulgaria!!! 

I stayed almost two weeks in Marbella, Spain. They wanted us minimum two days prior the surgery, but we(me and my fiance) decided to go 2 days erlier (on Oct 26 we arrived in Marbella). The at the 8th day post-surgery they removed the stitches and we went home ont the 9th(Nov.8) day after the procedure! The return flights were hell, but we survive them... 

If you have the opportunity, go and have consultation (it's free, you can have it on Skype) with Facial Team... It really worth it! 

• Forum Moderator
45 minutes ago, shelly_koleva83 said:

I had my FF Rhinoplasty (Oct.30) and It worth it the money and the struggles on the way to it! 

Congratulations Shelly!  I'm glad that you had a such outstanding medical team working with you and your experience during and after were so positive.  Now you have only a short wait to experience the new you.  I hope for a speedy recovery and that healing will continue without much pain or difficulty.  I imagine you're feeling on top of of the world.

My very best to you,

Susan R?

Thank you! ?

They are expensive as cost of surgeries, but it worth it because of the professionalism and the warm hunamnistic and positive attitude and  high level of services' quality!

:)

• Forum Moderator

This is wonderful news Shelly!  I know you'll be please with the results as everything I'll heard about Facial Team has been very good.   Sounds like you got to tour a little around Marbella too! 

Hugs, Jani