• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How Boyish Or Girlish Are You?

Guest Day / Ducky

Guest Alicia

I could have sworn I posted here.

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

Ummm. No.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• princecharmless

• Flint

• Zufrieden

• Iria

Guest Ray#2

You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.

You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.

Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.

You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

Funny Stuff...

Ray#2

Guest jantonio

Hehe...

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

Jose Antonio... :D

You Are 10% Boyish and 90% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.

You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.

That is so accurate. I am lucky that I am petite and it fits me well.

• 4 months later...
Guest ashley4623
And the main thing that annoyed me was how the hell does swearing a bit more often make you 10% more boyish? How does preferring cars with power over looks make you 10% more boyish? :P

You Are 30% Boyish and 70% Girlish

A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.

90%Boyish 10%Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.

You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.

Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.

You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

<--Prone to meaningless tests on kick-back Sundays

Guest My_Genesis

On the side there was another one called "What's your inner gender?"

Your Inner Gender is Male

male.jpg

You are rational, matter of fact, and quite dominant.

You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness.

You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.

No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside.

What's Your Inner Gender?

I grew up with a lot of female friends so it's not really true that I don't understand women..lol

But I am more comfortable and therefore a lot more outgoing if I'm with guys..i'm almost like a completely different person..I'm a lot less self-conscious. With girls I often feel like they're analyzing every little thing I do (Which to an extent probably is true. :P), so I can be introverted with a lot of girls. I don't know if that's how most guys feel about it. :rolleyes:

You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.

I not only grew up in a crypto matriarchy but I went to an "all female" school, I have absolutely no idea what the heck is going on in the mind of a woman most of the time :) In fact, that very fact is what gets me in trouble in most of my relationships <_< But (shrugs) what's a guy to do. How they "process" just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And I don't mean to sound sexist it just .....doesn't follow my logic or is based (it seems) on so much emotion it mixes me the heck up. Every time a certain thing has "made sense" to me and the lady I'm with doesn't agree, other women "rush to her defense", they all agree with her logic and I'm like "wha??? how??????? yeah, ok, whatever". And right about there is where my urine off begins. :mad:

a) cuz I'm stressed out

b ) cuz I didn't ask for the girl brigade

and c) cuz I feel like they think cuz they have numbers of supporters that means they shouldn't be trying to understand how I feel.

And thats right when "Evan the ugly" steps in.....

....anyway, you didnt ask all that but I ranted anyhow.....

I always felt like I "fit" around the guys I grew up with -even in those times when they didn't feel it lol. ....ok, so its one cousin who's peed about it lol but hey.

Genesis, I'm not sure what your orientation is, but if you're attracted to women for dating purposes you'll get over feeling introverted B) you just need a little encouragement.

Guest gwenthlian

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish

i hate the word perky <_< but percentage wise that seems about right ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest My_Genesis

I not only grew up in a crypto matriarchy but I went to an "all female" school, I have absolutely no idea what the heck is going on in the mind of a woman most of the time :) In fact, that very fact is what gets me in trouble in most of my relationships <_< But (shrugs) what's a guy to do. How they "process" just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And I don't mean to sound sexist it just .....doesn't follow my logic or is based (it seems) on so much emotion it mixes me the heck up. Every time a certain thing has "made sense" to me and the lady I'm with doesn't agree, other women "rush to her defense", they all agree with her logic and I'm like "wha??? how??????? yeah, ok, whatever". And right about there is where my urine off begins. :mad:

a) cuz I'm stressed out

b ) cuz I didn't ask for the girl brigade

and c) cuz I feel like they think cuz they have numbers of supporters that means they shouldn't be trying to understand how I feel.

And thats right when "Evan the ugly" steps in.....

....anyway, you didnt ask all that but I ranted anyhow.....

I always felt like I "fit" around the guys I grew up with -even in those times when they didn't feel it lol. ....ok, so its one cousin who's peed about it lol but hey.

Genesis, I'm not sure what your orientation is, but if you're attracted to women for dating purposes you'll get over feeling introverted B) you just need a little encouragement.

I don't see it as that much of an extreme difference. I tend to be insensitive and sometimes have a "who cares?" attitude towards others' feelings when i make decisions, it's like, I'm just doing it for me, they can go do their own thing for themselves too...so I see it as women are like a complement...or maybe this is only true if you're compatible...there are plenty of sensible women around, some just take emotion into account more than I do (which doesn't say much anyway, there are guys who take emotion into account more than I do :lol:) and the fact that you said I can get over introversion by dating women kinda proves my point. lol. someone who's social and talkative is bound to do that (common female stereotype :P)

and yeah i'm hetero although i can't bring myself to feel comfortable enough to be in a relationship with anyone in a female body, kinda gives me the creeps. :blink: I honestly can't comprehend how you all do it because it just wouldn't feel right for me to be dating someone and all that when I'm not physically male. idk, it's pretty frustrating though <_<

Guest Elizabeth K

:P I thought the test was predicable - and a waste of time?

I was 10 boyish - 90 girlish - but that was when I anticipated the answers - 30-70 when I answered truthfully - but some of the answers didn't apply either way and I just picked something close.

Okay - just for fun - okay

Guest Shannon Marie

You Are 30% Boyish and 70% Girlish

It seems like there are a bunch of little quizzes like this out there. I don't suppose they actually mean much but they are fun :)

I took the inner gender test, answered it all truthfully, hit submit, and freaked out when it told me I was female

turns out I had inadvertently switched some of my answers trying to scroll down with the arrow keys :P

so I am, in fact, innerly male. According to six relatively subjective internet questions.

And I would say that despite being friends with girls for quite a while, I totally don't understand them. I used to claim that I did, but when I'm being truthful, I just find some of them interesting and the others mystifying...

Also, that whole ten people to the bathroom thing. I can't say I've never done it, because going to the bathroom with someone at a lame dance/party/dinner is sometimes the high point of the evening, but I don't really get why so many people have to go. (sorry random I know... but my friends always seem mystified when I'll break off from our group to go to the bathroom, rather than drag all of them in)

Oh, kind of funny tidbit... when I was trying to argue like a typical girl I would just insist on totally illogical things in a giggly voice too quickly for people to really register them, and sincerely I thought I was a wild success :P

Guest shounenbat

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

I'd say that describes me pretty well, at least the part about not trying to be anything and just being what I want. However, I'd hardly say that this is a reliable test to see how manly or girly you are.

Guest FantazMic

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

The eunuch part unnerves me somewhat...

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

haha evenly split?! that would be 50/50 right?

Guest My_Genesis
I took the inner gender test, answered it all truthfully, hit submit, and freaked out when it told me I was female

turns out I had inadvertently switched some of my answers trying to scroll down with the arrow keys :P

so I am, in fact, innerly male. According to six relatively subjective internet questions.

And I would say that despite being friends with girls for quite a while, I totally don't understand them. I used to claim that I did, but when I'm being truthful, I just find some of them interesting and the others mystifying...

Also, that whole ten people to the bathroom thing. I can't say I've never done it, because going to the bathroom with someone at a lame dance/party/dinner is sometimes the high point of the evening, but I don't really get why so many people have to go. (sorry random I know... but my friends always seem mystified when I'll break off from our group to go to the bathroom, rather than drag all of them in)

Typically I just find girls a lot more interesting to listen to, and guys a lot easier to talk to....

Now that I think about it, I've NEVER had someone come with me into the bathroom. I didn't even know that was something girls do a lot until a few months ago when I started college and moved into my dorm :D Still don't get why you'd want to use the bathroom in groups...lol

Guest My_Genesis

there are actually a few other gender-type quizzes on this website. I took the "What gender is your brain?" one, and this is what I got

What Gender Is Your Brain?

Your Brain is 13% Female, 87% Male

You've got the brain of a manly man

Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.

You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.

A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

:D

although...i had some trouble with #9 - about what you would say to a friend who has gain weight & asks you if they're fat - because honestly I think it would depend on who the friend was, like if it was a guy who asked I'd almost certainly be completely honest, but if it was someone like a friend of mine who's really insecure about her weight and always saying she's fat, then I'd probably consider sparing her feelings. So if I put that answer instead, I get 80/20 rather than 87/13

B)

although...i had some trouble with #9 - about what you would say to a friend who has gain weight & asks you if they're fat - because honestly I think it would depend on who the friend was, like if it was a guy who asked I'd almost certainly be completely honest, but if it was someone like a friend of mine who's really insecure about her weight and always saying she's fat, then I'd probably consider sparing her feelings. So if I put that answer instead, I get 80/20 rather than 87/13

B)

....cuz we know that 80/20 would be a huuuuge difference from 87/13 :D

Dude, I'm funnin you, you would still be "manly" and that ain't nothin to apologize to nobody for.

Guest My_Genesis

haha, yeah, it does give you the same result...but really, the questions are too vague, they need to give you more options than just this-or-that, i actually find it more complicated to choose between absolutes like that. lol