• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Boner problems

The Oldest Problem Child

The Oldest Problem Child

How do I tuck? I don't know any easy way without it going back to "normal". And also how do you have legs?

The Oldest Problem Child

How do you hide a boner when tucking. This a reoccurring issue and was wondering if anyone had a solution? For any more info I'm genderfluid so I simply want to look the part when I feel feminine.

• Forum Moderator
Susan R

I never owned one and now I don’t need one but here’s what some people use...a Gaff

I can’t say if this would be painful to use as it probably depends on the specifics with your body but maybe others can dial in and give their experience with them in general and maybe some good brands to use.

Susan R?

claire1000

As I got older, and began HRT it was not a problem, I always used a control top panty that took care of the problem, I was not overly large down below but the control panty kept me flat enough that I did not have to worry.

2 hours ago, Susan R said:

I never owned one and now I don’t need one but here’s what some people use...a Gaff

Gaffs are very helpful for confidence in securing your "package" and that it won't flop out unexpectedly.  But stronger material panties and control top pantyhose like Claire mentioned can work just as well as long as you know How-to-tuck. (which is what you were asking, right?)

wrt Tucking, I won't take the time to explain here although I did see another blog/forum on this site that discussed it.  You can also online search for "Tucking" instructions and videos. 

Was your other question about "shaving" legs? typo?

Good luck!  (and be careful when you sit or bend over ?)
Kay

• Admin
VickySGV

The act of tucking often defeats itself in your early days.  After doing it to the point you are  used to it and not getting excited, the problem is over.  It just takes time.  Until the excitement of dressing wears off, the really best way is to wear skirts and slacks that are not what I call the shrink wrap types.  Not as much fun in some ways, but it makes you look better.  The other suggestions above are good too.

The Oldest Problem Child

Thanks for the help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

• RunValRun
    • Ms Maddie
    • Abi
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Astrid
    • Jackie C.
    • Gabriel
    • 2beBreanna
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Lyla
    Newest Member
    Lyla

1. Jill55
      Jill55
      (65 years old)
    2. Oziandra
      Oziandra
      (36 years old)
    • Abi
    • Abi
      It sounds like everyone had a great day yesterday. I'm really happy to have read so many wonderful posts. I had my kids and we spent the day stuffing our faces and watching movies or playing video games. They enjoyed the day I think. I'm always sad when they have to leave but, that is exactly why I make sure I am right here and available to them when they are here. I am sad that I have to miss half of their time since my divorce. In a lot of ways I guess I feel lucky I get that. I am thankful for finding the strength to break free of the harshness I was experiencing. I made coffee this morning and have been cooking bacon in the oven. I will be doing all of my holiday shopping online this year. I hope to avoid store as much as possible for the next few weeks. My ex and her family don't care about the virus and had a gathering of over 15 people yesterday and are doing it again today. I can't control that but, I disagree with such blatant disregard of reality in the name of tradition. At the same time, I do understand how difficult life is for people that are not used to being alone. 
    • Jackie C.
      If only it took US about three seconds of screen time and a grindy noise to get where we need to be...   Oh well. I'm still dressed for the gym in my "If you want a perfect girl, go buy a Barbie" tank (gym time pays off, I can ROCK a tank) and my boot-cut jeans with the neat stitching pattern on the sides.   Hugs!
    • Gabriel
      Welcome Layla!   Yup, going crazy, wearing Google down, being so confused that the brain stops knowing up from down, ... me too. As with many others here, working with a gender therapist was my mind's salvation. It would have overcooked otherwise.   This place has been a wonderful support since I joined. I hope it's as helpful to you
    • Jani
      Looking at the photo you've posted I don't understand why you would be clocked.  As to your body not accepting the hormone you take, please find a doctor that will run some blood tests.  As we age our bodies do change and you might have another issue that needs to be addressed.  All my best to you.   Jani
    • Jani
      I'm sorry to hear this happened @Rosalina101011.  That should never be done, especially in a group at a TDOR.
    • Shay
      Such an underrated artist.......... hits with Ace, Squeeze, Mike & The Mechanics and as a solo.......... what a great writer - also has had 2 songs he wrote covered by the Eagles............ not often you hear a whistle solo......    
    • Shay
      This is an ear worm that won't go away - I love the riff, I love his voice..............    
    • Shay
    • Sarahnr1
      I can understand that  so we can continue out here as well of course   if you feel better  about that.   First   again take a look at my sig  and profile  THEN  understand  me when i say  youre NOT  either  Useless or  stupid i am ( i have papers to prove this  (Mild  Intellectual disability among  a gazillion other NP diagnosis )  and yet im still  here  😉   and  youre most  definetly NOT either coward   or anything else  as youre again still here .   Im right here   ready to listen (read  )   so again youre still NOT alone              
    • ElizabethStar
      Fun fact. I noticed the other day when I was wearing my Sage cami top I could see hints of my nipples poking through. This is through a lined bra and the top. Thankfully you can't see them in my pictures but I did wear that top to work. I honestly hope no one noticed but they probably did. Another "Oh well" moment.
    • KymmieL
      Well everything was great yesterday. Good food good company even kidnapped one of my grandsons. Brought him to Grandma and grandpa's for the weekend. Grandma is going to take him home on Sun. Did some bench racing too. My daughter in law's best friends boy friend is a big car guy. was great talking cars. It has been ages since I was really able to do that.   I'm like you Willow I refuse to shop any of this Holiday. It was bad enough having to work during it. Let alone be part of it.   Hugs, Kymmie
    • ElizabethStar
      I did the google thing too. For over a year I took ever silly online quiz I could find. None of them were really any help. Since then, I realized I was looking for validation rather than answering the question "am I trans?"   But I needed more help than an online quiz and was lucky enough to find a therapist that would help me. As we met and I slowly unloaded 40+ years of BS out of my head it help tremendously for me to see myself without really needing to focus specifically on the obvious gender issue. Once I got all the mental static out of head things fell into place.   I know how hard it is to find therapists around here. I'm about an hour and a half South of you and was driving down to the North side of Chicago to meet with mine. The weekly drive got old fast, I was grateful to start doing session via video.
    • Charlize
      I can't help but agree that alcohol fueled a loss of my inhibitions and my first steps towards my true self.  This gals first high heeled steps were towards the door of a gay bar.  That being said alcohol may have prevented any chance for an early transition.  I could face the world as myself after a few shots but without that fuel......... The night would end and was quickly replaced with guilt and shame.  I am an alcoholic in recovery. Five years into recovery i transitioned.  I faced issues as a sober woman rather than as a drunken man.  I mention this not to say that alcohol does not lower inhibitions.  It does.  It may well give a glimpse of one's true self.  That understanding may help some.  To be a positive experience that glimpse could lead to therapy.  For me it  may a factor in my addiction.   Hugs,   Charlize                    
    • Robin
      When I first started exploring my gender issues, I attended one meeting of a support group.  Sadly, it was an extremely negative experience, and it took me a long while to regain my confidence in my identity.   I am not suggesting that all support groups are bad, but not all groups are necessarily welcoming and beneficial to everyone.   Robin.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.