• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Back

NB Adult

Hi everyone! Many thanks to my sisters here for their great efforts to get me up and running. I was buried in inactive status for quite some time but had thought of returning off and on for some time now. This restricted life under the cloud of a pandemic has bored me stiff and so I felt it was time to check in on my sisters and brothers here again. Wishing everyone well and hope y'all stay healthy.

38 minutes ago, NB Adult said:

Hi everyone! Many thanks to my sisters here for their great efforts to get me up and running. I was buried in inactive status for quite some time but had thought of returning off and on for some time now. This restricted life under the cloud of a pandemic has bored me stiff and so I felt it was time to check in on my sisters and brothers here again. Wishing everyone well and hope y'all stay healthy.

Welcome back!  I've missed you!

You were always my rock and the source of tough love in my beginnings.  LOL

• Admin

Welcome back, NB.  Yes, my colleagues @MaryEllen and @VickySGV did wonderful work getting you back on line.  My kudos to them, and to you for your patience.  I hope that you can stick around and contribute your ideas and questions.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

@NB Adult, It’s great seeing here with us again...soon to be handing out some well thought out sage advice. I know it was difficult getting the account set up again but hopefully worth it!

Always My Best,

Susan R?

I'm slow at navigating the posts here, Thanks @MaryEllen and @VickySGV for your work getting it all sorted out. And thanks to the rest of you for the warm greetings!

• Forum Moderator

Welcome back! :)  I'm glad it was all sorted.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Hi NB Adult,

Welcome back!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

Hey NB Adult! Welcome back. You've been missed.

Hope all the quarantine mess isn't getting to you!

TA

Hi TammyAnne, thanks! Even though I live in Wa. State I don't observe any of that nor do I wear a mask as I prefer not to breathe in my own CO2 as it's not a healthy thing to do for extended periods as it caused one's blood-oxygen levels to drop excessively. I hope businesses will open back up soon, I miss my weekly afternoon out at my favorite restaurant and worry that the employees are hurting because of this. 

A little humor here, but I think if I wore my mask and went into the supermarket coughing and wheezing I could clear out the store in a matter of minutes. 

uB8HOuYNSLWC5ScyH9Qf1Q_thumb_15c.jpg

On 5/22/2020 at 10:56 AM, NB Adult said:

Hi TammyAnne, thanks! Even though I live in Wa. State I don't observe any of that nor do I wear a mask as I prefer not to breathe in my own CO2 as it's not a healthy thing to do for extended periods as it caused one's blood-oxygen levels to drop excessively. I hope businesses will open back up soon, I miss my weekly afternoon out at my favorite restaurant and worry that the employees are hurting because of this. 

A little humor here, but I think if I wore my mask and went into the supermarket coughing and wheezing I could clear out the store in a matter of minutes. 

uB8HOuYNSLWC5ScyH9Qf1Q_thumb_15c.jpg

I think if you wore that mask around town, little children would burst into tears at the sight of you!

I have a lime green bandana that I wear.

It certainly shows up well.

TA