• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Krista

Covid (covert)crossdressing

Krista

Does anyone find this covid pandemic is a good opportunity to go out fully dressed up while wearing a mask so there is less chance of getting recognized. 

Mary Jane

yes just a little but i cant do it

Sally Stone

Krista, it probably is a good opportunity to be out incognito, if that is a person's desire.  Personally, I find masks problematic when I'm out.  They are a challenge to put on and take off easily when wearing a wig and or earrings and they tend to hide all the hard work I put into getting my makeup just right.  Still, I can help but think that wearing a mask in public might have to be the new norm.  If that is true, I may need to find a more accommodating, and femininely flattering mask solution.

Krista

Its a shame the thrift stores are closed around here and Walmart closed the changerooms, shopping is very limited. I have never been out wearing a dress but i can totally see me doing that wearing a mask.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 133 Guests (See full list)

• Ethan da potato
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

HannahM
    Newest Member
    HannahM

1. DaveMK
      DaveMK
    2. Jordy
      Jordy
      (38 years old)
    • KathrynnCox
      I should also note that I’m going to do what I need to make today, ALL DAY, as happy and positive as yesterday morning was. 
    • KathrynnCox
      That’s ok @ShawnaLeigh, it’s now 2:46 and I haven’t been able to fall asleep yet. The little ones are fussing and I JUST finished the wife’s nightly deep tissue massage. She has fibromyalgia so she gets a full body massage every night. My mind will not rest tonight. 
    • ShawnaLeigh
      This is good to know. So I’m looking at this time next year.  I hit one year in November but I’m not wanting to ruin my Thanksgiving meal either surgery restrictions.   Lol   Good Luck Em!!!!   its 2:25am EST and for some reason I just popped up fully awake.  Sign.   Oh well I hope everyone has a good day!
    • Mx.Drago
      "Seek to Find" by Lost In thought
    • Susan R
      I ask myself this a few times a week. My life would be a nirvana if my grown children weren’t so difficult and could one day accept me as Susan already. Their loss.
    • Patti Anne
      Happy Birthday, Metalicious! No matter what anyone tells you, you're still a baby at 52!
    • Susan R
      Happy Birthday @MetaLicious. Hope your birthday went ok despite the restrictions. It’s getting crazy out there. There’s a big protest heading my way in Seattle tomorrow.   Stay alert and out of harms way, Susan R🌷
    • Patti Anne
      The Alan Parsons Symphonic Project "Sirius" - "Eye In The Sky" (Live in Colombia)
    • Susan R
      Thank you, Sally. I’ll be listening to some of his stuff tomorrow. I haven’t heard anything by PT I haven’t liked so I’m sure it’ll be right up my ally.   I love Stevie Ray Vaughn. Always good stuff!
    • Patti Anne
      LOL! I feel your pain Jackie! Sylvester loves to climb up on my lap whenever he sees me on the computer. I just count my blessings and count myself lucky that he doesn't demand to get on the keyboard!
    • Mx.Drago
    • Mx.Drago
      🥺You stay and be safe and well too. I hate being stuck in also but best let things get settled. No point getting in harm's ways unnecessaryily.
    • Mx.Drago
      :General Graham Chapman(from Monty Python) enters: "Silly, Silly..." On a separate note, "I don't like Spam"
    • Just Lee
      Wow! That takes a lot of skill to be a Jeweler's apprentice! That's wonderful! The skin of a woman portrays everything and you've got it girl! From scent to touch to dexterity it really makes a difference. I learned the basics of behavioral modification at LAFB and finished it off at UNH and it helps enhance things from all angles.  These aren't truly tests--they're gentle literal exercises of the senses to limber up your senses. No grades, no fails, I promise. I'll put an exercise here and one in a message for you tomorrow if you like. Feeling inhibited is not good and remember, I'm NOT judging you at all. You did the 2 nose to toes exercises and show an affinity for touch and scent so everything's going great. Men's testosterone skin has a harder time retaining and identifying scents that aren't their own. Yes, men can look at pics and decide they're attracted to someone, while most women are more of a hm looks good so I'll get closer for a sniff. Cologne is fine, but a person's natural scent isn't masked-just added to. Personally, Axe body spray makes me gag but some people like it.    Is one arm resting on the table? Is it on the elbow with your fingers skyward? Maybe resting a cheek on that hand? *nods*   Ok, we're going to have delicate lady fingers now and we're going to use what you have to advantage. Get 3 kinds of paper-any kinds are fine. I choose an envelope, printer paper and a sticky note for myself. Get a bottle of water and take the cap off, then set it in the middle of the table. Got your papers? It's fine, it's fine, set them down where ever you like. What was the last one you put down? Did you rearrange them? Which was the softest? Which one was heaviest of the 3? Well yes of course the biggest, lol. Put your left thumb up and slide your left hand to 1 of the papers and using just your fingers to pull it toward you to hold gently. Easy peasy right? Whats's your right hand doing? it's going to pour a tiny bit of water into the cap and set the bottle back down. It's ok, my papers are set out neatly between me and the bottle too.  Where did you set down that bottle cap of water? It's perfect, don't worry.    Water poured? Good. tap your right index finger along the paper farthest from you and slide that paper to behind the water with only your index finger. Still got that paper in your left hand? Excellent. Avoiding the full water bottle and the cap, switch hands and papers. What to do? Slide (don't lift) your right hand along the desk/table with the 3rd paper under it  toward your other hand gently til you reach the edge and hold the paper between thumb and index finger.    Now move your left paper to slide to the cap of water and put them next to each other as close as you can without them touching. Release it. Good! Getting a bit tricky but you're doing fine. Using your right hand holding that paper, place it on on top of the bottle. Don't worry-the moisture will hold it. Is your left hand bored? Now place that paper 3rd paper (from behind the bottle) exactly on top of the paper near the cap. Next, slide that wet paper off the top of the bottle and place in the growing pile of papers. Which one is wet? Are they all wet from the cap and bottle? Are your fingertips damp from this? All good. How are those nails? Ladies grow them to grasp things with--like paper. Tap the index finger of your dominant hand into the cap of water and place it on the papers while sliding them to you--stop stop! It's a mess yes? Fingernails my lady! Use those lovely nails to pick up wet paper easier and smile at another job well done.  I'll message you tomorrow and I hope you're enjoying these gentle exercises.     
    • Mx.Drago
      This is a part of my reason. The other half, is why should I end my 1 ability to exist in this world, because tradition can't deal with my change at the moment. Haven't had much luck with people, and it got pretty scary when staring at trains and other large fast moving objects. Still bothers me cuz it's an impulsive feeling stuck in the mind like a black spot. So I tend to ignore it cuz standing staring is something I don't like doing to often. Especially if in the city, world's dangerous enough. You shouldn't be your own risk at least do your best be safer than sorry.
  • Upcoming Events