• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

OpenHearted

Shoes in larger sizes

Erikka

Also Vice Versa in California goes up to a size 17 women’s (men’s size 15). I just got these cute shoes. 

0DAD8D9B-EAF0-4153-A72F-AAB856BE1E6A.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 117 Guests (See full list)

• MaryEllen
    • Charlotte Sparkle
    • KayC
    • Cyndee
    • DeeDee
    • Jani
    • Katharina
    • Just Lee
    • Tori M
    • Shay
    • Tim
    • Ms Maddie
    • PinkDevil
    • Ryan
    • SaraAW
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

PinkDevil
    Newest Member
    PinkDevil

1. Aster Kadish
      Aster Kadish
      (15 years old)
    • KayC
      For me, this is the hardest part too.  That my dysphoria involves somebody else ... somebody I love and I don't want to lose and that I feel responsible for her unhappiness about this.  Its a double whammy of stress and anxiety on top of what is already there. Aggam, I think if we both stay anchored in the 3 main points you listed, we have a good chance to navigate our way through this.  That's my hope anyway .. for you and me, both❣️
    • KayC
      Congratulations, Mia❣️  
    • KayC
      That's great, Tessa!  Sounds like a Mission Statement.  Hugs❣️
    • KayC
      Thank you, Cyndee!!   and Congratulations @ShawnaLeigh  That's awesome!  
    • Shay
    • Shay
      thank you - I just received answer on hold up from my NP - she says my doctor indicates it takes up to 2 weeks to transfer records but they are trying to push tohe transfer - at least now I know - I'll try to keep my mind off it and continue with my lady'fing activities and maybe write another song or three.
    • SaraAW
      I am not a therapist, but to me the label guy you keep using, sounds to me like you are either struggling with self acceptance, or you are likely not a trans woman. There are still an infinite of options on the scale from cis male to trans woman, and it is possible you land somewhere in between. Labels do not mean a whole lot, as everyone puts their own interpretation on the labels; however, they can help to sort of guide you to areas of further self-exploration.   Again there is nothing wrong with being a cis guy who just likes things that our current culture has deemed feminine. If you look through history, there is constant change as to what is male or feminine, sometimes flip flopping, sometimes it's more blurred.   The only requirement to be transgender is to identify as anything of than the what you were assigned at birth. If you are more comfortable being a guy than being anything other than a guy, you are not trans. Hope this helps some.
    • SaraAW
      I agree With Kathy, find a way to express yourself. taking charge of my progress is a great way to ease the dysphoria for me. It also gives me something to take my mind of whatever is triggering me.
    • Shay
      agree Tiny Desk Concerts are wonderful...i really liked Nickel Creek's concer
    • KathyLauren
      Waiting makes dysphoria rise.  Making progress makes it fall.  So, what progress can you make today?  Paint your nails?  Try a new hair style?  Be "out" in some new situation or location?
    • Shay
      what tips besides doing my voice exercises, walking, make up and clothing and music....to help reduce anxiety and disphoria? My NP at consulr a week ago thursday said when test results and records were complete i could start hrt and it would be this past week. i checked to make sure everything i needed to do was done and that was complete. Friday no call from pharmacy and will check again today. I do have an issue with anticipation and i have all weekend to wait... and it is driving me nuts....waiting is not something to happen
    • Charlotte Sparkle
      Thanks the replies.  I suppose a more correct label could be ‘a guy with transgender tendencies’ .   Would this sit better?
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Lotti, Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Tess, Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • KathyLauren
      Hi, Charlotte.  I agree with the others: it sounds like you could be transgender.  Only you can decide that, preferably with the help of a gender therapist.   As for what to call yourself, assuming you are trans, you would be a trans woman.  If you are not comfortable using the word "woman", you could call yourself transfeminine.  You aren't a "transgender guy".  That is going the other direction.
  • Upcoming Events