• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hammertime

Introduction

Hammertime

Hello, all. 

I’m a 22 year old pre-everything female (amab) looking for a community of accepting people. I’m still closeted, and also sure no one in my family would accept me if I came-out. 

Though I’d rather not use my legal name, I hope to get to know some of you, as well as use this site as a resource for whatever questions I have trouble finding the answers to.

Carolyn Marie

Welcome to Trans Pulse, hon.  I'm glad you found us, because I think we can be a friendly, useful, supportive place to hang out, learn and ask questions.  Please look around the forums and contribute as much or as little to the conversations as you wish.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Dinaki

Hello and welcome @Hammertime, I am please to meet you friend!

Cyndee

Welcome Hammertime to Trans Pulse :)

I hope you find our forums useful and enjoyable.

Have a look around, and join in the conversations at your leisure. Start your own topic or blog, answer others as the mood strikes...

Hugs,

Cyndee

KayC
4 hours ago, Hammertime said:

looking for a community of accepting people. I’m still closeted

Hi Hammertime! Welcome and nice to meet you.

There's many of us here just like you.  So, you've found a safe place to ask questions, and share experiences. 

Take your time, but looking forward to hearing from you in the future❣️

Susan R

Welcome @Hammertime. I’m glad you found us. It’s nice to see another Washingtonian in the group. With a little hard work (emphasis on ‘little’), you’ll likely find many of the answers you're looking for and even make a few friends along the way.

If you feel comfortable doing so, maybe share with us a little about yourself and your journey here. I’m sure many would be interested.

Warmest Regards,

Susan R🌷

Timber Wolf

Hi Hammertime,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

Carrie

Hi Hammertime,

Welcome to Trans pulse. Hope you find many answers and make new friends.

Hugs

Carrie

SaraAW

Welcome Hammertime! I've found this place to be such a welcoming and lovely place over the time I've been here. I hope you will too. Have a great day! Hugs!

Hammertime

Thank you so much for all your kind welcomes!! I hope to get to know at least some of you better, if not all of you. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:30 PM, Susan R said:

If you feel comfortable doing so, maybe share with us a little about yourself and your journey here.

Well there’s not really much to say... I like music and drama? That’s about it. :P

As for my journey here, I guess it started with both a weird desire to be and dress as the opposite gender as my AGAB, and euphoric feelings I get when dressing in female clothes. Eventually I started looking more into the transgender identity. I really wanted to interact with a community of trans-accepting people, which led me to this forum. 

SaraAW

Well you’ll find there are lots of us who like music here. There’s a board dedicated to it. 

You’ve definitely come to a good place to find trans acceptance. Lots of us a fairly comfortable sharing our stories and answering questions, so browse around and don’t hesitate to ask your questions. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 101 Guests (See full list)

• KathyLauren
    • Ryan
    • Ms Maddie
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Dana Michelle
    • MaryMary
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

thetundrawolf
    Newest Member
    thetundrawolf

1. CaptainC_Cookies
      CaptainC_Cookies
    2. ElianaKhan
      ElianaKhan
    3. Katincrisis
      Katincrisis
      (42 years old)
    4. mara13
      mara13
      (49 years old)
    • Cyndee
      Gratitude, a lovely expression
    • Cyndee
      me 2     I love frisbee Dee, and also keep several discs here. Nothing as fun as frisbee disc tossing with friends at the beach, a lovely pastime. I'll gladly toss it with you sometime   Hugs   Cyndee    
    • Ms Maddie
      How many times have I been in my knees, begging God to fix me and everything??  Begging.   Five hundred?   How many times have I cursed God, thrown vile swear words at Jesus, God, whoever for not fixing me and the world?,( in my timing and in ways that I could see it) Fifty?   How many times have I asked the name of Jesus, God, and angels to save me and keep my eternal soul? Five?   I love angels and they love me! Sometimes they show this love by interfering.   Do I believe? I say yes, but I must try to do so at times.   Praise the Lord for making me a girl that is becoming a woman!!
    • Mx.Drago
      I blinked...
    • Mx.Drago
      Why do I see through these eyes What dare I stand witness being Will these lessons return Was it worth this pain The endless cycle of suffering Paying the Riverman to cross Might as well just be swimming For I'm already drowning So much can be done And all will pass A student and child Stuck till the light sets at last.          
    •  Kylie
      @Susan R pain levels are very stable. I have been getting these ‘jolts’ Of my nerves waking back up, those have been interesting.  Earlier this afternoon I was experiencing a pretty satisfying tingle and that actually turned out to be the packing trying to come out. It has been the weirdest pain yet .   I can’t wait to experience the new exciting sensations to learn how my body is recovering. I do know that I’ve been luck with almost minimal swelling and only bruising noted to my ‘taint’ area. Currently, just laying in the hotel bed catching up on 90 Day Fiancé with my best friend. Debating a nice Benadryl and Tylenol cocktail later for sleep!  Any questions you can think of, I don’t mind trying to answer based off of my personal experiences! Kylie
    • Susan R
      Good to hear Kylie. Have the pain levels stabilized? Are there any instances where you think, Oh what was that?   I appreciate these updates very much.   My Best, Susan R🌷
    • DeeDee
      I love this thread, but found it harder to answer than I thought Shay. Possibly because over the years my ex made me choose between my passions and her, and I always chose her. 😨   My biggest passion first and foremost is for my kids and family. 💖 My children are amazing and I love them to bits. I also have 4 sisters fairly close in age and regularly think we are unknowingly starring in some unscripted black comedy due to the almost constant drama in our lives.   Outside of that my position as a Christian minister and the privilege that my faith enables me to help others through some of the best and worst times of their lives.(This is very personal to me, but happy to chat privately if folks are curious about it)   D&D - getting together in person or online and being part of a creative story where almost anything can and will happen. So much fun!   Ultimate frisbee - though I haven't played in over a decade I still deeply love the sport and throwing a disc around with my friends. I never go anywhere without a disc in the car, just in case...   Swimming - Whether it's in the sea, a river, or a loch I cannot wait to get wet once I discover somewhere with open water. It may be cold when you dive in, but once you're acclimatised nothing beats it for me and I always feel amazing afterwards.   At the bottom I would actually place my most common hobbies: gaming, reading and binge watching films, TV and YT Series - I do them for escape and some introverted social connection but am not really passionate about them specifically but I certainly wouldn't want my life without them.    
    •  Kylie
      Thanks all! Been a pretty decent day. Packing decided it wants to start coming out. So a little extra reinforcement and all is well. I think my surgical team gets a kick out of my concerns, all have been benign.    Going to enjoy a good meal tonight and sleep up for tomorrow. Pretty exhausted today!    ❤️
    • Shay
      @Tori M did you see the guy and his wife on CBS Sunday Morning who photographs and paints birds. You are probably familiar with him. I appreciate your passion. And love the photo you posted.
    • Tori M
      I think some of you already know my fascination with nature, but my main passion now is birds.  Not just feeding or watching them, but "chasing" them and, most interesting, learning as much as I can about their lives.  This started in 2014 and at one point I was spending almost every waking moment watching, reading or chasing them.  Chasing means traveling miles and hours to catch sight of a rarity or exploring environs different than our own neighborhood to find different species.  Lately, I am less obsessed and haven't traveled as much but it's not unusual for me to load up the car with binoculars, scopes and cameras and spend the whole day driving around looking for great sightings. In the east, birding is largely a summer sport but to my total surprise, here on the west coast it's a year-round venture.  Yes, the birds fly south, but there's a whole different batch that summer in Canada and the Arctic that also fly south.... to here!  So, in the summertime, birding is about migrating songbirds, but in the winter there are millions of waterfowl and sparrows here.  It's a funtastic hobby and I'm always [too] eager to answer questions and educate, lol.  I'm not an expert but I've crammed a lot of learning into a few short years.   Sandhill crane w/cygnet (not my photo) Sandhill cranes have been around for at least 2.5 million years
    • Shay
      If my Chautauqua Series is able to?start up again after Clovis there is a girl who plans to do a program on the American home appliances from the 1950s 1960s and 1970s. For those not familiar?with Chautauquas they are first person living history where the presenter is usually a well known person and you learn so much more about that person. This girl would be a generic housewife. We have had usually 2 a month every month for 14 years until covid came. We do it as a donation basis and have musicians open with period music. We have a wide range of people from George Washington to robin Williams Tecumseh to sacagawea. Jesse James to rosemary Clooney carry nation to general Dwight eisenhower Beethoven to solar schlindler Laura singles wilder to Walt Whitman. Sorry I miss these shows they are fun and enjoyable.
    • Ryan
    • Shay
      @Dev this site is amazing and so user friendly. Thank you so much... Shay
    • Tori M
      I find that an unusual but very intriguing hobby!  The first time I heard of it was a boy guesting on a TV talk show (was it Ellen?  Leno??).  They're interesting machines that transformed the American home and housework.  I once sold Rainbows and got to see one of the very early models.... all steel and weighed a TON.  No more nerdy than my fascination with bridges, lol❣️
  • Upcoming Events