• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

1 year anniversary

Ronin82

Today marks my 1-yr anniversary on T. I now sport a righteous goatee and even without top surgery I get correctly gendered more often than not in public. I'm out at work, and just today I officially posted a celebratory status on my FB page, complete with current picture, so I'm no longer hiding from anyone in my life. I've lost 30 pounds of fat, I feel better than I have in a while, I can SMILE when I look in the mirror, and I'm really happy with my choice to change operating systems. This is the best decision I've made for myself, and I'm eager to continue the transition. Honestly, it looks like I'm going to have to get my legal stuff changed sooner rather than later...I was not expecting to masculinize THIS quickly!

• Forum Moderator
Susan R

Congratulations @Ronin82 on this huge milestone! Transition was one of my best life decisions too. I’m very happy for you!

My Best,

Susan R?

RunValRun

Congratulations on the anniversary, dude. Cheers to continued changes and improvements ?

Emily michelle

Congrats that’s awesome to hear!

10 hours ago, Ronin82 said:

I can SMILE when I look in the mirror

This says it all.  Congratulations and Happy Anniversary❣️

Ronin82

Thanks everyone!! I've been blown away by the amount of support I've received on my FB post online. Everyone EXCEPT my family are thrilled for me. Oh well, can't choose blood family, but can choose family that cares!

• Forum Moderator

Great news!  Congratulations on this milestone.  Sorry about your family but what's important is that you are happy. 

Congratulations, Ronin! Glad that you’re happy with your progress. More good things to come!

*And isn’t it great that you can choose your chosen family?