• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi! <3

Guest Ritsu

Guest Ritsu

Well... I'm new, obviously ^^, how's everyone doing here? =)

Like many of you, I'm a girl trapped in the wrong body... I'm not very masculine even if I try to, well at least that's what I think, because one day I was trying to be very masculine (I don't want to be called gay, because I'm a GIRL, not a gay or effeminate guy) and a girl friend of mine said that I talked/acted/I_dont_remember like a girl or something like that :lol:

I guess I'm not that masculine after all :rolleyes:

Well, sometimes I feel as a girl, sometimes I don't know who I am, but when people tell me that I'm feminine it makes me SOOOOOOO HAPPY :lol::lol::lol: , and that's when I feel proud of myself =3

I want to start HRT soon, but need to come out to my mom... BUT I'M SO AFRAID OF IT :lol:

I know that I HAVE to do it soon, or it will be too late. Anyways I love shopping, chocolate, gossiping and many things that we girls luv, but I like videogames too! Not many girls are into videogames, nor are hardcore gamers like me ;3 (my Nintendo DS has been on for 2 days! I have to turn it off or it will go KABOOOM...maybe). I love anime so much <3.

Well, it's time to get going, it's 03:53 AM right now and I should wake up to get ready for school at 05:40 :lol: , but I really needed to write this little intro of me ;) . BTW I'm 15, and going to be 16 on October 17. My name is Jasmine! :P .

Sorry if my english is not so good, I'm still a student! ^w^

Ok, hugs and kisses to everybody! Good bye! ^^

PS: do any of you guys and girls play Pokémon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum? I would like to know :lol:

...and I wanna try some of Sally's cookies =P. Bye!

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Jasmine!

Welcome to the Playground!

And since you WANT some of Sally's delicious cookies, you shall have some! And some hot coco to go with them!

It's so very nice to have you her....as you may know, we're a safe site and we don't judge...you are free to just be yourself...

We'd like you to read a lot and make lots of new friends here....

So, make yourself comfortable, Sweetheart.....just go barefoot and wiggle your toes!

Relax and enjoy yourself.....OK?

HUGGS

Donna Jean

Hello Jasmine,

I see you requested the cookies - that makes me so happy, I spend a lot of my virtual time baking them so all of the family can have some, that's what we are here a family of wonderful support and caring.

Costa Rica is a beautiful country, I was there once on one of my many cruises, I'm a musician and played in the band on cruise ships for a while, amazing to go from cities to rainforests in such a short distance.

You have obviously been looking around the site a bit to know about the cookies so just continue to look around, ask questions, add comments and in general just join in and enjoy your time here.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

Welcome to Laura's, Jasmine.

You've already met some of my favorite ladies and gotten a plate full of Sally's cookies.

So while you're munching and slurping, let me just say that you will find a lot of

teens here with the same interests. I know for a fact that there are some serious

gamers here, they just haven't shown up yet (sleeping in, I think).

Please check out the Teen and other forums and chat rooms and make yourself right at home.

We're very glad to have you with us, and we'll watch out to keep you safe.

Carolyn Marie

Guest praisedbeherhooves

Hey Jasmine! Welcome to Laura's Playground. As said, people here are like a family. This is a surprisingly close knit forum. People here are very supportive and accepting of differences. By the way, I know a few girls in gaming. My friend Ariel is obsessed with Silent Hill.

Guest NicolaiAE

Hello,

Welcome to the playgrounds!

Hmm..I sometimes play Pokemon Diamond (I think...) but it went into a blue screen type thing a few weeks ago...I don't know if it works anymore.

Anyways, I hope you have some fun, and post, post!'

See ya around :)

-Nicolai

Guest Ritsu

Hi! Thanks for all you replies! ^^

It feels great to be here with so many friendly ppl around =)

Thanks for the cocoa, DJ! *o*, I know I'm going to have a great time here =D

welcome to the site Ritsu hope you like it here. What are your favorite anime shows?

Well... Digimon, Pokémon, Ryuusei no Rockman, Zero no Tsukaima, K-On! (my nickname comes from that one, just google Ritsu Tainaka and you will see :P ) I watched Sailor Moon a year ago and a friend said: "hey, that one is for girls <_< "... he thought that I would get mad, but that made me happy, really! I also like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z (GT was fine too) and many others :P

Costa Rica is a beautiful country, I was there once on one of my many cruises, I'm a musician and played in the band on cruise ships for a while, amazing to go from cities to rainforests in such a short distance.

Thank you =P , THE FORESTS!! I LOVE THEM :D . You're welcome to come here as often as you want :P

BTW Your English is fine.

Really!? Thanks! I still have a lot to learn but I do my best, I think :blush:

So while you're munching and slurping, let me just say that you will find a lot of teens here with the same interests. I know for a fact that there are some serious

gamers here, they just haven't shown up yet (sleeping in, I think).

I hope so ;) , and those cookies were tasty =P

Hey Jasmine! Welcome to Laura's Playground. As said, people here are like a family. This is a surprisingly close knit forum. People here are very supportive and accepting of differences. By the way, I know a few girls in gaming. My friend Ariel is obsessed with Silent Hill.

Yeah I noticed it the first day I found this forum, I found it at 7:00 PM and finished reading at 8:45 PM, really! Mom yelled at me like 10 mins ._.

...Silent Hill... creepy... I have seen some pics and... *shivers*

Welcome to Laura's, Jasme. thank you for the wonderful introduction.

Hehe, and thank you for reading it! ^w^

Hmm..I sometimes play Pokemon Diamond (I think...) but it went into a blue screen type thing a few weeks ago...I don't know if it works anymore.

Anyways, I hope you have some fun, and post, post!'

"The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove the DS Game Card."

OMG the BSOD (blue screen of death :lol: )

Maybe the game is a bootleg? If it's original, maybe you should try cleaning the game card and try it again...

Anyways, if you get if working and you have Nintendo WFC, could you give me your friend code? Maybe we can trade or battle some day :)

Like I said before, thanks for all your replies! Now I gotta go, so hugs and kisses to everybody! Again, THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!! :lol:

Bye! <3

Guest LightNebula

Welcome! You seem a lot like me (except I'm probably less feminine). I hope you like it here. I play Pokemon Platinum -- I'm a super huge nerd. Your English also seems pretty good to me.

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Jasmine

Welcome to the playground everyone is so nice here, its a family away from home so make yourself comfortable and look around at anything that interests you and ask any questions you get.

Alyssa