• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Support

Guest Marissa Anastasia

Guest Marissa Anastasia

I just want to say how glad I am I found this site. The genuine care, concern, support and empathy I've received here has been helpful and heartwarming beyond description. Just this morning I went into a crisis room and a person rushed to my aid and helped me through my crisis. It helps a great deal to know when you are hurting there is a place to go.

Laura, thank you for this site, and thank each and every one of you for your concern and support.

Love,

Marissa

Guest Mr.Yoav

I think everyone here is thankful for those things.

This is truly an amazing and one of a kind place.

It's wonderful having people you can depend on, isn't it?

Posts like this make me gleam with pride. It's not just my part in this but everyone in this fine community. Support here comes from both staff and users. I am extremely proud of everyone for their part in this. It is far more than I ever expected was possible. I'm so glad the crsis room helped you.

Laura

Guest Evan_J

Great av Marissa! (I've been noting all these avs that look kinda art-deco) . I'm glad you found the site, VERY glad you got the support you needed and hope to see you around Welcome.

And Yoav? Where you been bro? :P I been missin your posts.

Guest Marissa Anastasia
Great av Marissa! (I've been noting all these avs that look kinda art-deco) . I'm glad you found the site, VERY glad you got the support you needed and hope to see you around Welcome.

And Yoav? Where you been bro? :P I been missin your posts.

Been a little down in the dumps and withdrawn...I'm dealing with it....tks for asking...

Guest Donna Jean

Rissa, Honey......

That was the perfect thing that you did.....

Reached your hand out and waiting there was someone to take it....

That's what we're all about here......

The stronger help the ones feeling down because later it will be the other way around ...no one is strong all of the time...

I'm so sorry that you've been sad lately....

I hope that you're feeling somewhat better now....

BIGG HUGG

Donna Jean

Marissa,

I am so sorry that you have been feeling down, but isn't great to have the right place to come for help.

Now that you are here and feeling better, just sit and relax a little bit and just feel the love and support that this magical place supplies to us as well as originating from us.

Donna Jean has given you one of her wonderful huggs so big they require two Gs so I will bring you a platter of cookies and remind tyou that we are always somewhere around when you need us.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

Marissa, I'm so glad you're doing better.

**BIG HUGG**

Carolyn Marie