• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Panties And Hiding It

Guest Emily Violet

Guest Joanna Phipps
um i got some panties and want to know is there a good way to hide my penis like tucking or like idk whatever so that my panties fit better

I wear a gaf to accomplish that, the S130 from Sami's closet is confortable enought to wear 18 hours a day, and yet does a good job of hiding the bulge.

I never had this particular problem , that i can recall.

BUT i never wear a dress.

(not in public yet , anyway)

MY advice would be that you'll have to "secure" yourself

AND also, in time, You might find that these things become more and more "normal"

AND it helps to "be at ease" in your Transition.

I AM not able to function most of the time unless I mentally decide to, so I have no problem

sitting and walking like a girl--the Asians I meet love this, as it is "normal" in their culture

In my Transition I take Hormones and it does help that issue!

Plus, my tendency to get mad has mostly gone away...it's nice to be at peace after all these years!

Maybe you should just relax into your new Gender

or buy larger sizes?

I seem to have a knack for just about hitting my right size every time!

Don't be afraid to Research Sizes and the "How-to's"

of Dressing!

It sounds like you just bought too small of a size, perhaps?

Don't feel bad, I spent money on clothes last year that are way too big now!

Caitlin

Guest Charlene_Leona

Get an Orchi you never have too worry about that bulge ever again. If you can't do that get 2 pair of panties the first must be a size to small then wear the 2nd over the first, it's suppose to hide the bulge ok.

Guest Nikki A

a lot of it is a lack of comfort! They r new to you so they aren't very comfy. I had the same problem! Give it time and they will feel more normal and comfy! Idk how to hide a bulge in just the panties. Tucking back works for tighter pants. I suppose tape could get the job done but ur gonna need some pain tolerance! Lol

hugz, Nikki

One more thing ya might wanna try. I've been doing this for years and it works well for me. If you wear pantyhose, buy control top . If you are dressing in an outfit where you don't want or need hose, take an old pair and cut the legs off right at the panty line and just use the panty. It helps keep thing tucked away nicely, and, as a bonus, it flattens your tummy very nicely!!

Love

Kacee