• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Introduction And Questions About Mtf ( Also Desiring Others Opinions )

Guest Kitten

Guest Sakura_Stingray

hmmm....i have the same kind of problem you do....except you have long hair =*( it is hard for me to smile ....or show emotion....main reason is when i smile my lips look like a smirk...when i was a little kid i slipped and cup the side of my lip on a chair...had five stiches on my lip...now i have a scar so that when i smile it turns white causing it to look like im smirking......i used to get punched alot at school because of it....i would smile at someone i knew and someone i wanted to be friends with and hang out.....and all of assuden their b/f would come up to me and punch my lights out saying "stop smirking at my girl!!" v.v which also brings up another thing on my mind....i dislike it when males use that term "my girl" or any such remarks.....what makes me even more peed is the girl likes to be called that even though it degrades them.......the human terms confuse and urine me off so much i became the outcast with a scar/smirk x.x

I went to the doctor today ( So far so good ) she says I should be just fine and that I should continue taking what I am taking and keep with my plan. They took blood and said that she will give me a definite end-all answer as soon as the blood results come back, but physically I am in better shape than any of her patients and the grand majority of the world in general.

As for baby steps? Not my style. As I said, all or nothing. Thats what life is for me.

On a completely random subject ( I figured some may enjoy the comedy of this ), I feel asleep while meditating and stretching and my mother took a photograph of me; finding the position I was in rather funny/insane looking

Bending.jpg

Good Morning Kitten,

Ahhhhhh some of us run to our destiny.

Being young,and with your Mothers love and support.

You are one of the lucky few whom can do such as you.

Welcome to your womanhood my sister.

May your path be smooth with little or no obstacles.

May you find acceptance and love and peace at last.

The peace and calm of going where you are meant to go.

Is Lasting and oh so satisfying.

Peace My Sister.

Welcome To Your Womanhood.

Big Big Big Hugs,

Miss Angie.

• Root Admin

Wow! You actually fell asleep in that position? I fear that if I were to assume that position, all that would be heard is the crack of breaking bones. You certainly are an eager and enthusiastic young lady. I, also, would caution you to slow down and do some careful planning. You don't want to become a runaway train ending with a train wreck. Be careful.

MaryEllen :)

Guest kunoichigoddess

like i said earlier you just need smile like sophie says she did, and this coming from a bi person so hopefully it helps i think that just with the smile youd be really cute, also those issues you went through to me it seems like most people go through those in jr. high and elementary school i cut myself off from society cause when i talked with guys i was uncomfortable and when i talked with girls i though i made them uncomfortable cause guys and girls just talk about diffrent things so im kinda anti social im gradually trying to fix that. and i know its hard to be patient but itd be a good idea it does seem like theres a lot of health risks but i can see where your coming from with your ill give my life for it attitude i have the too i'll do whatever it takes to be a woman but even though im willing to give my life for it i still wanna be able to live my life as a girl so im pateint

as for everybody else i hope i'm not going out of bounds here, a lot of the posts have kinda attacked her methods now that she's read all of the posts she knows the dangers and that we dont encourage it and she has the ability to make the choice for herself

either way i hope you dont have any health issues arive kitten, lol we could be the two ninja of the website lol although your trained by a proffesional and im just self trained lol, and like on naruto we dont call ourselves ninja were kunoichi (female ninja)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rika-chama

Kitten I think you will definately be passable. You have a feminine face and nice long hair. You will make a beautiful woman and asdgjkhdsklg you fell asleep in tht position?! :blink: I have trouble enough falling asleep in my own bed

Ni-paa~

Guest silverpetals

kitten, i'm so sorry about your experiences with your biological parents and your father's passing away :( you seem to have had an extremely tough life anyway and i can't imagine what it must have been like, i wouldn't have had the strength that you've had.

but i'm totally glad to hear that you might be finding your feet. ^_^

a month on from the first post (abouts), how are you doing? hope you're okay x

one thing, this forum is TOTALLY anti-self-medication. if you are self-medicating, or plan to self-med, it's best to keep it quiet ;) , or at least expect a lot of negative reactions to it.

in my opinion (i'm not sure if it's against the rules to say this) if you are completely sure that this is your path, then i can totally see your reasons for self-medicating, if it's a choice between one doctors appointment and four months of hrt.

i won't tell you "don't do it!" or "you're killing yourself!" or something, because that isn't how i see it, but please take care when you are doing this. make sure you aren't overdosing (though i'm sure you know that already), get a blood test for abnormalities of the liver etc if possible, and try and ask someone else's opinion on your dosage, to make sure. self-med shouldn't be a permanent thing though, so if you end up with the money see if you can find a doctor or psych.

anyway, from your pictures i *think* your face will be pretty much passable after four months, you'll probably have seen some changes already. since you're only 20, they'll start working quite quickly. i can't promise anything, but ya you'll be passable. i think you'll be quite pretty ^_^

i really hope things start looking up for you

xx

• 4 years later...
Guest leela_anima

Ya you have a really fem face, i wouldn't worry at all if I were you :) also your story was very compelling, i had a crappy childhood too so i can relate...

Guest Sarinah

Hey your underlying physical features are such that HRT should work very well for you. Keep in mind that hormones take time. You will start to see small changes in a few months but it will take two to three years for the majority of changes.

I dont know if your seeing a gender therapist. I imagine you didnt think it an option with your financial situation. Some therapists will do work "pro bono" meaning you wont hafto pay. They do this based on their current workload and decide on a case by case situation. You may try making some phone calls and see if any of them would be willing to do an arrangement like this. Worst case scenario they say no.

Be safe, and know that the people here at Laura's love you as a sister of our community and want the best for you.

-Evalyn