• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

How Do You Make Your Boobs Grow Bigger? O_o

Guest chibi_usa

Genetics too. Breasts are not only fat, the bulk part is Lobules. If the Lobules volume is low or don't grow much, fat will only help a bit. (unless you are severely obese) Yes, your mileage may vary.

Ricka,

It sounds like you may be androgen resistant.

And why you have gotten no male voice or facial hair and the breasts you do.

Angie

Angie---I've never had a deep voice and it has always been kind of "breathy" if that makes sense, but I do have the facial hair. My breasts started developing at puberty and they have continued to develop naturally off and on ever since. One thing I recommend is doing upper body workouts to develop the pectorial muscles which lie behind and above the breast tissue. This naturally lifts and pushes the breast forward and helps to develop the upper halves above the nipple line and also gives you more prounounced cleavage.

ricka

Being a former body builder,then working as a courier driver lifting

and delivering heavy loads,day after day.It did help with my breast

development,to a point.I had these weird muscles inbetween my

boobs that really I didn't care for at all.Now that I am many months

past doing that kind of work,my boobies look very pretty and and

my chest is looking like any womans does.Oh Thank you....LOL

I was worried they would stay that way.Light strength training is good

for you for tone and keeping some sort of strength.Without,you get

weak as a kitten very quickly.

Angie

working out definitely helped my breast development and enhanced their female shape. I have never had muscles like a man as my body is softer, more rounded and curvy, so i wasn't worried about developing big muscles. I did notice that working on my pectorial muscles pushed my breasts forward and gave them lift so they are perky and not drooping. Working out is also great for your skin as it gives it a real glow.

Like others have stated, I sooooo love having female breasts. Breasts are truly a woman's joy and perhaps more than any other part of her anatomy define her physically and emotionally as a woman, at least that is true for me. And I associate having breasts with being nurturing and caring with others. My dream is to be able to lactate some day.

ricka

My dream is to be able to lactate some day.

ricka

Sweety,

Having friends who were thrilled when they first started lactating,which soon turned

to,"When is this ever going to stop?" I can tell you lactating is vastly over rated.

It's really pretty easy to start actually,just stop your hormones for a few weeks,

then restart.But how many of us are willing to voluntarily quit taking our HRT?

But that said,doing without,will kick your in system,telling the girls to start producing

milk,which it turns out,is a real pain in the breasts and behind.

Smile,

Angelique

Guest AshleyRF

exactly why would you want to lactate? I don't see any benefit to it myself. You are never giving birth and thus will have no need to feed a newborn child, so what would be the point?

Guest NatalieRene

lactation? You know in a kinky sort of way I could see how that would be appealing for like 15 minutes but then reality would set in. Do you really want to have to worry about milk ruining all your blouses if your pads soak through or getting excited thinking about something and leaking all over the place? It's erections all over again. >.< Plus I've heard that it's uncomfortable when you start getting full and you have to stop what your doing, go find a private spot, and deal with it or grit and suffer. It's way too much of a pain in the butt for my own personal preference.

Maybe if I adopted a baby or it really was something a future SO was into I might induce but not just because and the SO would owe me big. :lol:

Plus I've heard that it's uncomfortable when you start getting full

My girlfriends told me it isn't just uncomfortable...It is Painful and they Ache,

and not in a good way either,when your breasts say it is time to let down the milk.

Which happens to be twice daily.

Angie

Guest NatalieRene
My girlfriends told me it isn't just uncomfortable...It is Painful and they Ache,

and not in a good way either,when your breasts say it is time to let down the milk.

Which happens to be twice daily.

Angie

Yeah ... thats not something that floats my boat. Pass :lol:

As added bonus, and usually forgotten: massage. It will enrich the area with blood, and blood contains hormones (if you use them). Not only that, the lobulus (glands) will firm, especially when they start to grow they tend to become saggy because of no support. Massaging works against this, also against asymmetric volume of one breast. cisgendered girls do this too,

Note that how bigger they become (more lobulus, e.g. glands) the more risk you face in breast cancer. YES transgenders like cisgendered woman need to be aware of this fact. You too need check-ups every once in a while. This is no joke. Breast cancer is very serious.

Guest NatalieRene

hmmm if you did do it though would the growth in size be permanent? I've heard that breasts get bigger when lactating. If you induced to get the larger size and then went through all the crap to make them stop would you get to keep the larger size gain? If so how long does it take to dry up?

Just a thought if for some reason I don't get to my size goal rather then opting for implants. Although I am way ahead of myself asking this.

hmmm if you did do it though would the growth in size be permanent? I've heard that breasts get bigger when lactating. If you induced to get the larger size and then went through all the crap to make them stop would you get to keep the larger size gain? If so how long does it take to dry up?

Just a thought if for some reason I don't get to my size goal rather then opting for implants. Although I am way ahead of myself asking this.

No,what you get when lactating,like any womans,goes away once it ceases.

According to my girls,it took about another painful two weeks to stop,once deciding they had had enough to want it to quit.They both told me it was a good experience,reinforcing their womanhood,

but were suuure glad when it was over.

Angie

Guest NatalieRene
No,what you get when lactating,like any womans,goes away once it ceases.

According to my girls,it took about another painful two weeks to stop,once deciding they had had enough to want it to quit.They both told me it was a good experience,reinforcing their womanhood,

but were suuure glad when it was over.

Angie

Well then if it just goes back down I'll stick with my initial sentiment of pass. :lol:

Guest cjnoble71
Sweety,

Having friends who were thrilled when they first started lactating,which soon turned

to,"When is this ever going to stop?" I can tell you lactating is vastly over rated.

It's really pretty easy to start actually,just stop your hormones for a few weeks,

then restart.But how many of us are willing to voluntarily quit taking our HRT?

But that said,doing without,will kick your in system,telling the girls to start producing

milk,which it turns out,is a real pain in the breasts and behind.

Smile,

Angelique

Well, you could be a wet nurse I guess, but no thank you. If I can't have any of my own, I don't want another person's child biting down on me.

Note that how bigger they become (more lobulus, e.g. glands) the more risk you face in breast cancer. YES transgenders like cisgendered woman need to be aware of this fact. You too need check-ups every once in a while. This is no joke. Breast cancer is very serious.

[/quote}

Good advice, especially if breast cancer runs in your family. I had a breast exam done as part of my routine physical by my doctor.

ricka

I'm on hormones sooo I was wondering what makes your boobs grow bigger? O.o""

Lots of time and lots of patients Sweetie. Give the hormones time to work. It can take anywhere from 3-5 years to fully develop your natural breasts.