• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Srs And Breast Augmentation

Guest rayne1

Hi to all you ladies:

I went to Thailand for my surgeries on August 24. I arrived on August 26 and had my surgery that afternoon for both SRS and breast augmentation. They don't have to have a separate admission for everything they do. It can all be done at the same time. When I woke up it was the next day. I did not feel any pain. They had me taped up all along my bottom and across my new breasts. After 4 days more they removed the tape and packing from the newly created vagina. Magician with the scarf trick. I was transfer to a hotel where I was to dialate the new vagina and douche with betadine solution twice a day. The betadine douching goes on for a month then I can just use water once a week to keep things cleared out. After two weeks I was able to take the long flight back home. Standing when the seat belt light went off. Althought the swelling has gone down quite a bit, it is still difficult to sit right now. I noticed some of the dead excess tissue is coming off. They said it would be probably 3 months for the swelling to go down and probably up to 2 years for the bottom to look as natural as any other female bottom.

They put the breast implants under the muscle of the chest to prevent encapsulation and shrinkage on the implants.

Had just posted a reply but it appeared to bounce as the site said i was not logged in. Anyway will repeat what i had posted before.

Rayne, (I love that name) Hun, Congratulations and a big hug!! Calls for a cake and candles--what is your favorite cake, Sweetie? Anyway what an event to celebrate! I am interested to know what you are feeling on an emotional level now. I hope it is akin to joy and celebration of your womanhood. I feel so happy for you. If it were me I'd be spending hours in front of the mirror admiring my new breasts and vagina! :) i am finding something that means a lot to me about Laura's Playground is to be able to celebrate and share the joy of each other's womanhood.

ricka

Wow! Whart an interesting and personal story. I've never met you before..but so happy for yo I'd love togive you a hug,,but willprobably wait until you completly heal..

Happy for you...what a wonderful ending....Mia

Ricka

I am a cherry pie person rather than cake, but thanks for thinking of me.

The name as it is spelled looks like rain, but it is really pronounced ray-nay.

I am happy that this part is now behind me. What I feel right now is a desire to complete my identity. I still have a male name and a female body. It feels frustrating to still have to sign my name as a male. I have approached an attorney's office to get that corrected. It will still take time to get all those changes made. Until I can complete that part, it seems like I am trapped still.

The bottom is stil swollen and so I am disfigured there until it subsides, not a pretty site right now. The breasts looked great from the day they were unwrapped.

Had just posted a reply but it appeared to bounce as the site said i was not logged in. Anyway will repeat what i had posted before.

Rayne, (I love that name) Hun, Congratulations and a big hug!! Calls for a cake and candles--what is your favorite cake, Sweetie? Anyway what an event to celebrate! I am interested to know what you are feeling on an emotional level now. I hope it is akin to joy and celebration of your womanhood. I feel so happy for you. If it were me I'd be spending hours in front of the mirror admiring my new breasts and vagina! :) i am finding something that means a lot to me about Laura's Playground is to be able to celebrate and share the joy of each other's womanhood.

ricka

Ricka

Hun--you are in luck. I make a wonderful cherry pie with a crust to die for. I learned to make pie crusts from my mom before I even had breasts! I also do hair and make-up. I'll bet you are cute as all get out all done up. What a great smile, Sweetie! I'm so happy for you!

And do keep us posted how your vaginal recuperation goes.

ricka

• Admin
Ricka

Hun--you are in luck. I make a wonderful cherry pie with a crust to die for. I learned to make pie crusts from my mom before I even had breasts! I also do hair and make-up. I'll bet you are cute as all get out all done up. What a great smile, Sweetie! I'm so happy for you!

And do keep us posted how your vaginal recuperation goes.

ricka

Ah, only on Laura's Playground can you find cherry pie and vaginal recuperation together on the same post.

:lol::lol:

Carolyn Marie