• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Need Your Thoughts How Did I Do As Ftm Cross-dresser.

Guest Ami James

I am just wondering and try to make myself less female but more manly may I put it. I know I need to work on my weight because i am pretty much over-weight over the years.

I have pictures in the gallery thing on here. I am wondering what's your thoughts on it and what the good tips for me to at least try to be myself.

sorry for being so lame on my posts. but I am needing some help can I make myself more like a dude without any meds. or whatever. I know I am still more work on this... :)

Take care

Hey A.S,

You may consider reposting this question in the FTM portion of the forums.

That way you can get the feed back from the guys that they may miss here.

Angel is a big help and so supportive and understanding,and may be one of

the first to reach out to you.

Just a thought my brother,

Angie

Sorry A.S. it took me while to get to ya, been really busy looking for a job. anyway yes as my dear sweet Angie has said I will try and help you. As I was looking at your gallery pics, I was wondering how short is your hair? The reason I ask is because if it is already short I sugest that you get a male hair cut. Short on the sides and a little on the top. It should help to masculize your face a bit more and also if you do cut your hair the one thing that is really important is to maintain a hair cut. Most men do. I knowI do I cut mine every week. Are you binding yet? If not and you want to you should check out some binders on the underworks website. I suggest you get a size that fits you and not to go a size down as breathing is very important. Wearing button down shirts opposed to t-shirts or pull-overs are also good and giving an illusuion of a smaller chest. One other thing that is the most important is your attitude. Keep your head held high, confidence is truelly the key to passing. Anything else let us know, perhaps someone else has other suggestions for you.

Good luck,

Angel