• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Boyfriend And I Had A Pretty Good Cd Talk.

Guest Ami James

I don't know where to put this story in. But I would put it here anyway.

So

Last night, we were heading out to Wal-mart and I told my boyfriend that I gotta have some new clothes and he knew I was CD for while. We both talked about cd and he told me that he is a cross-dresser too and man, I was surprised. I told him I don't want to be a fool but just wanted to be sure I "heard" him right. MTF Cross-dresser. I told him that I am thankful that I got support from him and I would do the same. . I am trying to talk to him into signing this up if not then he would be too busy because of his works as coach, cowboy, and farmer. But he told me at night he would became slipped into female clothes and chill out.

. I know a lot of people cd for *cough cough* but I told him I do that daily and he told that he does it too when just around the house or whenever he feel like it. I told him that if that's what he/she wants to do go for it, cross-dress whatever make him happy. I told him about you all on here and how cool everyone's here. He going to need to check this out.

As least I know I got a cross-dresser who understand me where I came from and I wasn't prepare for it at all.

What should I call my bf "my gf" since I am FTM cross-dresser?

Guest Joanna Phipps

first off congratulations, second that does as a layer of complexity and it might be good to ask how they wish to be addressed and know.. when she is dressed then yes female pronouns... but um....now Im confused too

Ask your BF if he wants you to call him your GF and she.

Most CDers like to be called by a female name and pronouns when dressed but if they are 'in the closet' they prefer male names and pronouns.

So the best thing to do is ask and then honor their wishes, that's what you would ant them to do for you.

See how easy that is, think about what you would like and it is probably the same for them.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, A.S.

That is a darn good premise for a movie!

Turn about is fair play...

Well, at least now you two can talk on the same level and understand where the other is coming from! Actually I found the whole thing rather heart warming!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

first off congratulations, second that does as a layer of complexity and it might be good to ask how they wish to be addressed and know.. when she is dressed then yes female pronouns... but um....now Im confused too

I feel for ya, Joanna about confusion, lol. I gonna try to talk to him again more about it when he want to talk more about it. Try to not to sound pushy. I am still kinda stunned from it because I never knew him as cd but a man.

Ask your BF if he wants you to call him your GF and she.

Most CDers like to be called by a female name and pronouns when dressed but if they are 'in the closet' they prefer male names and pronouns.

So the best thing to do is ask and then honor their wishes, that's what you would ant them to do for you.

See how easy that is, think about what you would like and it is probably the same for them.

Love ya,

Sally

To show respect, I would wait until he's ready to talk to me again. He acted like he like the whole cd things because that's his things since he was a kid. Kinda weird that I am still stunned from this news the he is cd. I guess it is all about trust in relationship ain't it?

Hey, A.S.

That is a darn good premise for a movie!

Turn about is fair play...

Well, at least now you two can talk on the same level and understand where the other is coming from! Actually I found the whole thing rather heart warming!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

I am learning and my bf done it longer than I had been doing cross-dressing. I found it heart-warming and at least I am out to my bf. I didn't expect him to be out to me. I guess again it is all about trust and try to stay strong no matter who we are or what we are.

It would be a darn good premise for a movie would it?

getting a large pop and popcorn and kick back watching.

I better behave :)

A.S

um this would confuse things even more... what if she is trans?? Thinking about it, that would solve the name and pronoun thing

Who's knows. I will wait until he's ready to talk about it. I am kinda leaning forward that he wants to be a woman in certain way. I have been with him since June of 2008. :blink::huh: With him, it is hard to tell because he would like to keep me guessing and he is sorta a mystery type guy. More i read it the postings again. I am even getting myself more confuse. I know it is not easy subject to talk about when it comes to trans. It's puzzling me right now. I noticed he was acting like femme on rare events. It is a good question, Joanna.

I think it is my best bet is to wait until he/she's ready to talk again and I want for him/her to be able to trust and be comfortable with me. :blink::huh: Now I am really confused. I feel like there's something more to the story. Don't anyone love a mystery where have to solve it?

I DC'd for decades while I had my woman on indefinent hold.

That a man finds womens clothes stimulating is because it is

such a forbidden area with genetic males.I think it is kinda neat

that you found someone to share your interests with.All you will

be doing when dressed in role is switching places.And if he likes

to be addressed in the female,take a female name,why not?

You are both consenting adults,it is harmless bedroom games,

and harms no one.I am glad you found someone who accepts

you,understands where you are coming from,and you accept him.

You two can have the best of both worlds.

Hugs to you my man,

Angie

Guest rachael1

OMG A.S.

I am so confused reading those posts. :blink:

Angie is right it is a match made in heaven, you are both very lucky.

Just one thing though who opens the car door for whom?

Rachael

OMG A.S.

I am so confused reading those posts. :blink:

Angie is right it is a match made in heaven, you are both very lucky.

Just one thing though who opens the car door for whom?

Rachael

I am confused too. lol... Well, since he is a man to the public's eyes, some day we act like "brothers" and open the door for ourselves but going to bars or whatever he mostly opens the door for me since he's "in closet" cd.

:blink: I never thought I would ended up dating MTF CD. I was stunned. But I am still am even I can't explain how stun i am right now. :blink: Top of that I am still confused since last night. It is kinda unusually for me to be stunned by something like this.

Guest rachael1
I am confused too. lol... Well, since he is a man to the public's eyes, some day we act like "brothers" and open the door for ourselves but going to bars or whatever he mostly opens the door for me since he's "in closet" cd.

:blink: I never thought I would ended up dating MTF CD. I was stunned. But I am still am even I can't explain how stun i am right now. :blink: Top of that I am still confused since last night. It is kinda unusually for me to be stunned by something like this.

I guess this is an indication of how all SO of transgendered folk feel upon their partner outing themselves, even if they are transgendered themselves.

How much harder would it be for cisgendered SOs?

Rachael

I guess this is an indication of how all SO of transgendered folk feel upon their partner outing themselves, even if they are transgendered themselves.

How much harder would it be for cisgendered SOs?

Rachael

I don't know how hard it be for cis-gendered Sos. :blink:

I know he always gonna be male because he is male on his birth record.

He been doing Cd when he was very young until around later of the years, he made me think that he stopped around before his teens.

Here is a problem for me, I asked him about certain things that to try to let me experience as a guy but I don't think he's getting the idea of what I wanted to do. I found myself getting mad because he is not giving me any answer and changed the subject but he told me to just be myself. Now I am getting ready to think that he's more of drag queen (no offends) for fun but not the whole cross-dressing thing on daily life.

He's still making me more confused than ever and I am getting angry at this point because he is type of person who rather to be mystery. I am going to wait again to be sure I need to put the story together of what going on. I would not gonna ask him again for a while.

Either he's so confusing or I am confused. Is that normal for most people??? or was it all about trying improve the relationship with fantasies?

I know he always gonna be male because he is male on his birth record.

He been doing Cd when he was very young until around later of the years, he made me think that he stopped around before his teens.

Here is a problem for me, I asked him about certain things that to try to let me experience as a guy but I don't think he's getting the idea of what I wanted to do. I found myself getting mad because he is not giving me any answer and changed the subject but he told me to just be myself. Now I am getting ready to think that he's more of drag queen (no offends) for fun but not the whole cross-dressing thing on daily life.

He's still making me more confused than ever and I am getting angry at this point because he is type of person who rather to be mystery. I am going to wait again to be sure I need to put the story together of what going on. I would not gonna ask him again for a while.

Either he's so confusing or I am confused. Is that normal for most people??? or was it all about trying improve the relationship with fantasies?

Well,

This is so new for the both of you,patience not anger or impatience,will help you to understand the

desires that each of you have.Cross Dressing is a fantasy,not a life style.He is not trans,does not

want to change genders,he is into dressing for the thrill and bedroom games.And being male by

birth would make no difference if he were trans now would it? That is like saying,since you are female by birth,you will always be,even if you decide to transition.Understand?

If you would like to play the role change game.Think about what it is you want in your role play.

Write in down in detail,and talk it over with him.Most genetic males do not have the imagination

that genetic females do,and he most likely doesn't grasp what it is you are asking for.Be patient,

think,and communicate calmly and clearly and have fun.After all it is supposed to be fun,not a

lifestyle for him.Pushing the issue might not turn out how you would like it to.

Hugs and Gooood Luck,

Angie

Guest rachael1
Well,

This is so new for the both of you,patience not anger or impatience,will help you to understand the

desires that each of you have...

Hugs and Gooood Luck,

Angie

Angie has given you good advice there, patience is the way to proceed here, and I think writing everything down is a good idea, I do that all the time as it helps to get your thoughts in order.

Luv

Rachael

Thanks for those wonderful advices. I had done a lot of thinking and I was being told that he done it before but he is kinda worry how would I respond to him as cd. We both talked a lot and I told him I am going to cd anyway that I always have been doing since I was in school.

We are happy with decision we made and we talked to a friend who is CD herself/himself too who also advices us to have patience and for me to write something down. He told me that he would CD at home as a woman and be a man at work while I am CD at home and out in the public. It is kinda hard. We both are in healing process from the last time I was totally stunned. we both are going to support eachother and be there for each other.

Again thanks for the wonderful advice and I am going to start writing them down. :)

Thanks everyone

A.S.