• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Health Benifits Of Laughter

Guest Jean Davis

Guest Jean Davis

Well, the title says it all. I found a couple of sites that explain the benifits.

site#1

site#2

site#3

Well there are more benifits than I care to list so go to the sites and check them out.

I also figured that this would be a good place to share a couple PG-13 jokes.

So I'll start it out

1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.

5. Married men live longer than single men - but married men are a lot more willing to die.

6. Any married man should forget his mistakes - there's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change & she does.

9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

10. There are 2 times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage & after marriage.

BTW I cheated and got that one off the web.

LUV

Jean

Guest Steven22

Humor is my #1 defense mechanism and has helped me deal with things that are truly unfortunate but on a lighter note thats pretty good and half 100% true.