• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nothing Left

Guest Brodey

"poor little rich boy" OH SHUT TH HELL UP! i dont care about money! i need money for 2 reasons!! A. trans crap, B. to see her, i dont care about anything else! only reason im still trying is cause itd kill her if i were gone! i dont care about you A*** or dad! "oh itd kill your mother if you were dead" yea BS one person i know actually cares and shes 2000miles away! ive given up, i go to work come home, cadets, and go get drunk, thats it!! it doesnt matter anymore...im not gunna amount to anything,

who knows maybe she'll smarten up and leave, then theres nothing tying me to this world, i can just escape this body...thats all i am, theres nothing left, im a walkin zombie,

fake smiles, fake laugh, only real thing is the hurt,

it doesnt matter anymore...smarten up! i wanna leave this place, your the only thing making me hold on...please let me go

Guest Nicholas Aiden

Whoa man you seem upset. We're always around to listen! What's going on? Is there anyway we can help you? I bet there is if you let us know!

Everybody is really friendly here, and chances are that a handful of people have experienced what your going through mate. Stay strong brother, we're here from you!

Guest GoldenKirbichu

You can talk to any of us, man. We're here to lend a hand, or even a shoulder.

Some people don't understand. They might think you just want money for frivolous crud.

But never say you're worthless. You're not. Somebody out there finds you important. We think you're important even if you don't think so. You can make, it bro.

Hang in there.

yet again another no, and i know the guy at st b. is gunna say no, i know i the guy in NB will say no, im stuck, and im not prepared to wait any longer...let go, please! let me go

Hey Brodey,

You may not realise it BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH...Sometimes life can seem crap but we all have our ups and downs and life will always finds a way of balancing things out...I'm sure the balance that you need is just around the corner...So hang in there believe me it's well worth waiting for...

Metta Jendar

• 1 month later...

Hey bro,

I understand a lot of what youre describing. I have and often still do share the same level of hopelessness as youve just described.. I know it can get better and often does for many people and I hope it is able to improve for you as well. Please know that the mere fact you have come as far as you have is because you are a strong willed person.. All of us have a huge amount of fight in us..and if we put our minds to something we can get it done.. I understand your hopelessness, your grief and your frustration.

The glass is half full bro....It's not half empty..

Just a suggestion... I have had to do this daily sometimes 2 and 3 times a day for a week now.

Write down a list of everything you have in your life that 1. makes you smile 2. makes you laugh 3. makes life more comfortable 4. keeps life from being boring 5. and things you have in life that you'd be lost without..

Roof over your head? food in your mouth? stable health? car? a best freind? Friends? Hobbies? Write everything down big and small..

My situation is really crappy.. My transition is finished nearly 7 years on T at this point. My health has failed and is continuing to fail, I have no contact wtih any family and other issues but I find that when I get in a real big slump and I write these lists I can am forced to stop and take a look at the things in life I do have.. I find acknowledging those things and their importance in my life helps me realize how much worse things could be really really quick.. It helps.. You might try it out a several times and see if it helps you..

I hope things start looking up for you soon... Try and hang in there... don't let events in life robb you of the chance of happiness.

yet again another no, and i know the guy at st b. is gunna say no, i know i the guy in NB will say no, im stuck, and im not prepared to wait any longer...let go, please! let me go

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say that st.b is the st. boniface hospital, it's just a guess, but i do know that the guy there, Dr.Roe, i think, is very popular. just hang on a little longer 'cause soon it gets really good.