• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Need Help Plz.. It Is Sticky >.<

Guest Sakura_Stingray

Guest Sakura_Stingray

ooook... i was trying to wax my legs and arms... i wasnt able to finish because the wax hardened too early and it left residue behind.. so now im sticking to everything and it kept irritating my skin so i had to stop... if anyone used the gigi all purpose honey resin wax before or any wax like that plz give me advice on the best method of removing the wax from my skin... i know it was a bad move but i went as far as rubbing nail polish on the areas then followed with water and moisturizer.. but the stuff is still slightly there... i would reeaalllyy appreciate it if someone could give me advice on its removal

use water as hot as you can stand and let it run over those areas you have to get the wax to melt again then it should rinse off with soap and water i used to use gigi to wax my legs and had that happen some times should work

Sakura

Guest erikka2046

You can try put a kitchen paper towel on the waxy area, then use a hair dryer to blown against the area and let the wax melt down and absorb by the paper towel. May need to repeat a few times for complete removal.

Erikka

Hi,

you must use oil. Something like salad oil is good enough. The oil will destroy the sticky surface of the wax. Than you can start to rub it with your finger nails like you do it if you scratch if something itch you. That will take some time but it work.

Allways use oil if something is sticky. Sticks do not like oily surfaces.

Greetings

Nelly