• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Kind Of Transgender

Guest Lionheart12

Guest Lionheart12

Hi i don't want to have what makes me a boy and what would make me a girl what kind of transgender am ? I wish i could get help becuse all of my gender issues i have to deal with bullies at my school. I guess i just need help with figureing what i am. can anyone help?

Guest ~Brenda~
Hi i don't want to have what makes me a boy and what would make me a girl what kind of transgender am ? I wish i could get help becuse all of my gender issues i have to deal with bullies at my school. I guess i just need help with figureing what i am. can anyone help?

Hey, if I understand you correctly, it sounds like you identify as androgynous. I may be wrong, so please forgive me if I am.

Laura's has links to questions and answers similar to yours. When you go to Laura's main page you will see "Transgender FAQ"

Love

Brenda

• Admin

If its at all possible, you're best off seeing a gender therapist to help you figure things out. Brenda is right, though, based on the little bit of information

we have, you may be androgynous. But its only a guess.

It really isn't important to put a label on yourself right now. Just try to be comfortable with how you feel about yourself, and leave the labels for

another time when you can have professional advice. Check out the Androgyne Forum and see if you can find some answers there, or at least

other people that have the same feelings as you. There are good folks here who will do what we can to help you find your way.

Good luck, and keep posting.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Lionheart12
Hey, if I understand you correctly, it sounds like you identify as androgynous. I may be wrong, so please forgive me if I am.

Laura's has links to questions and answers similar to yours. When you go to Laura's main page you will see "Transgender FAQ"

Love

Brenda

Actrally from what i understand is my gender idenity is midway male and midway female soo i am taking it only that one part is effected but is not as bad as others. I guess with the infomation you gave me I am an androgyne i guess i'll just take the intergender idenity.

I became aware of my idenity when i was small guess me saying i didn't want to be a boy or a girl when i was small was what i meant. I thank you for your time. :)