• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Your Outfit Right Now

Guest MissAmy

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tracy_j

• Charlize

• VickySGV

Guest Jocelyn

I'm wearing a soft pastel purple, teal and white pasley nighty with pastel purple tights that match. just getting up and starting my day.

hugs

Jocelyn

• Forum Moderator

I finally got out in my butterfy print skirt (former undersized dress which I converted to a skirt). Also low cut t shirt, toeless tights (for wearing with sandals) and sandals. Lovely in the hot weather, a cool breeze just flapping the thin fabric! Simple plain white bra (slightly padded) and panties to complete.

Soon to change into cami top and panties for bed.

Tracy x

• Forum Moderator

Today, we were invited to wear jeans and 4th of July colors instead of our usual business casual. Don't get me wrong - I live in dresses - but wearing jeans, a white top and a red, white & blue bandana was a wonderful change. And to top it off, I wore my hair in a pony, putting the brakes on the fem look a bit. That did turn some heads at the office!

Love, Megan

Cool ! Freedom of expression is the way....

• Forum Moderator

Ultra short shorts I made from a pair of skinny jeans, black panties and flower pattern short sleeved shirt just buttoned on two buttons

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

After a morning keeping well covered up (not due to the sun but because I was picking fruit in the garden and was trying to avoid scratches) am now back in my ultra short shorts and a scoop neck tee (rolled up a little).

Feeling so much better :)

Tracy x

Guest kimberly c

long white and black stripe maxi dress with nice wedge shoes. Matching white bra, garter belt and boy shorts.

Love Kim

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Pink tank top and a really cute knee length flowery skirt that I just bought at Torrid like an hour ago. It's cute and flowey and fun! Also I'm really glad I shaved my legs last night. :)

Guest Sarah1967

For now in Guy mode It's Jeans an a western shirt an sneakers and later this evening around 7:30 pm it will be a T-shirt an thong an a jean skirt an wedge shoes ..

Guest CLAIRE100

Home for the rest of the day, now after a nice shower a fresh pair of panties, and a caftan are on and they feel wonderful, I may look like Mrs. Roper from 3's company but it is just so comfortable.

Guest Sarah1967

Just got out of the shower an pit on a t-shirt an multicolored thong an a jean skirt an wedge shoes , Having a friend coming over in a little while..

Guest kimberly c

Hi Girls a red white and black stripe maxi skirt and a solid red top with silver studs around the v neck collar.

Love Kim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarah1967

Just sitting here at the computer in a comfy outfit which is a bra an a thong an a tank top an a jean skirt an flip flops having my coffee this morning .,,,,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Sarah1967

Earlier it was a blue bra with a T-shirt an sleep shorts with a lace trimmed Bikini panty an now a black tank top with the blue bra an a jean skirt with the lave trimmed bikini panty.

• Forum Moderator

Just lounging here with the laptop on my knee

Still warm enough for my short jean shorts, flower pattern short sleeved shirt open except for two buttons, black panties and slippers.

Considering I threw out my male shorts as uncomfortable after finding a skirt so much better I am loving these shorts (I cannot see the neighbours coping with a skirt when I throw out the trash lol)

Tracy

Guest AshleighP

Had a little time alone this morning so I decided to dress. Proper underthings of course, gray opaque tights, gray plaid knee length wool skirt, purple turtle neck sweater, dark gray heels, and of course wig and makeup. Such fun! Need to change for work soon though. Enjoy the moments when I can!

Guest AshleighP

Another day with a couple hours to dress. Chose tan textured tights, bra and panties of course, forest green Ann Taylor ribbed turtle neck dress (about mid thigh) simple gray bead necklace and the obligatory wig and makeup. Only wish I didn't have to change for work. Did my makeup light enough to leave it on for the day. ;-)

• Forum Moderator

This morning I am wearing my much loved old jeans-they are a boys 14 husky and fit so perfectly they were my default around home jeans. But sadly they may not stand another wash with more holes developing every day. And they are getting a little big so I fear they may head south at an inopportune time too. I'll miss my old friends on the fast approaching day they are no longer decent even for home.

Still wear those 501s I've posted about in this thread but they are also showing age as well as getting a little too big. They are my default hiking jeans now rather than go to town wear.

Funny but I have always developed a relationship with my clothes so some become like familiar old friends. I do like to dress up to go to town but otherwise I like my old stuff.

Johnny

Guest Sarah1967

Right now it's jeans an a western shirt an sneakers an later it will be a op bikini bra top an a thong an a jean skirt an maybe a tank top an flip flops .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 240 Guests (See full list)

• ClaireBloom
    • MaybeRob
    • AllieJ
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Ashley0616
    • Josie O.