• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Your Outfit Right Now

Guest MissAmy

Guest AshleighP

today it's; light green mid thigh corduroy skirt, peach knit sleeveless top, tan open toe heels, proper undergarments, and light brown shoulder length wig. Wishing I didn't have to go to work.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tracy_j

• Charlize

• VickySGV

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AshleighP

a little break from the heat today. So,it's long sleeve purple top with lace at the shoulders, black maxi skirt, black stockings with matching bra and panties, favorite new wig, full makeup, and 3" black open toe pumps.

Guest JaneShannon

I finally found an AWESOME top to go with my olive skater skirt.

It is a dark red/ cabernet color with a cowl neck and gathers under the bodice.

It also has a matching scarf.

I like it. Outfit complete!

Guest Sarah1967

Right now it's 9:02 am I'm here at the computer I have on a loose fitting long graphic top an a Bikini with a short jean skirt which is a very comfy outfit in hot weather :)

Casual today - muggy weather in NOLA.

A variegated turquoise to white stripped V- neck top with moderately short coral shorts and coral and white polka dot tennis shoes.

Just got back from lunch and I'm heading down to a local bookstore to resupply their stock of my books.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Kristol

I thought this would be a good thread idea. Just describe your outfit that you wore or are wearing today. I've got on my princess peach costume dress I had gotten yesterday which comes with a cute tiara. Also have my new wig, pink tights, a pink VS undies thong on.

I am wearing a loose fitting, white, pleated blouse, my B-cups from the breast forms store under a Fruit of the Loom sports bra (loose fitting so everything hangs naturally. A gaff, pantyhose (I always wear pantyhose), form fitting jeans which I really need to tuck for. :) and my suede boots from Old Navy.

This is one of my fovourite outfits. I dress every day now and have been for a few weeks. I wouldn't dream of leaving the house undressed.

My makeup is light and natural. I'm wearing smallish hoop earrings.

I guess that's all. Fun post Miss Amy. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Black tee, purple leggings and short denim skirt.

Was out in burgundy polo neck tee, black knitted dress and burgundy fleece lined tights with my cowboy boots earlier this morning and was not too warm. Winter is coming - Brrr

• 3 weeks later...

Purple and white pesant shirt, magenta sweater, silver loop earrings (clip ons), flower bracelet, silver necklace with rhinestone (all jewelry is costume jewelry), black flower patterned tights, gray high heel booties, and a long black skirt (below the knee). Oh and yes, I did spend a half hour to 45 minutes putting on make-up. Even though I'm not going anywhere today and it takes time, I find it very theraputic (helps with the GD).

• Forum Moderator

Black knitted dress, Burgundy fleece lined tights and fluffy ' doggie' slippers! Its getting cooler here :) x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sarah1967

Right now I'm having my coffee here at the pc an It's a l.e.i racer back night shirt an a bikini an after I get my shower it's a tank top an thong an jeans with ankle socks an sneakers all girl except a guys xl western shirt . :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

I'm wearing my floor length jean skirt, a soft pink turtle neck and a baby blue cardigan. If i could find a white scarf i'd be the trans* flag.

Hugs,

Charlize

Right now cause it's warmer today and I have class. I'm wearing a mini jean skirt, tennis shoes and bobby socks, maroon blouse with 3/4 length sleeves.

Kelli

• Forum Moderator

Dark blue tee, purple leggings, purple miniskirt and furry animal boot slippers

Tracy