• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Guest viv

Hi all , Viv here and Im new to this forum. Sorry to all re not introducing myself before posting. So , Im a male to female Transsexual 42 years young

and I go for a blood test soon . All going well I hope to begin my hormone therapy soon after. I am so looking forward to going through my transition

with you my brothers and sisters and will take all the advice given. :) by for now, love Viv.

Hey Viv,

I see that you have been posting so you no doubt are expecting to get an invitation into the member's lounge and a snack.

Well, i am not one to disappoint so come on in and take one of the comfy chairs, it is a bit chilly this morning so you might want to sit near the fire I have cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa for you this morning so just sit back, sip some cocoa and wait for everyone to come say hi.

Welcome to the family, you have already met a few of us and know how supportive we all are.

love ya,

Sally

Hey Viv,

I see that you have been posting so you no doubt are expecting to get an invitation into the member's lounge and a snack.

Well, i am not one to disappoint so come on in and take one of the comfy chairs, it is a bit chilly this morning so you might want to sit near the fire I have cinnamon rolls and hot cocoa for you this morning so just sit back, sip some cocoa and wait for everyone to come say hi.

Welcome to the family, you have already met a few of us and know how supportive we all are.

love ya,

Sally

Sally, Thank you so much for your kind reply. I feel a little embarassed re *members lounge* ( is this it ?? ) oh, mortified to the bone . Hope you let me know.

Love ya back , Viv.

Oh my, viv, Hi! I do hope you start hrt as well! Oh, and a question if you don't mind? Is your name short for anything? I'm kind of curious. I hope you make yourself at home here!

Guest Donna Jean

Viv.................

Welcome, Baby......

Dang! I've been putting up some of your posts and I had no idea that you weren't properly introduced yet!

Well,, Welcome to the Playground!

It's so nice to have you here.....

I'm a MTF also ...9 months HRT and 59 years (not celcius....lol)

I'm so glad that you're here, Hon.....

You have Sally's treats and a big comfy chair to sit in....

So, let's visit....shall we?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Yes, this is it.

The Introductions forum leads you right to the door but if you would like I'll give you the map.

Here is the map!

Love ya,

Sally

Sally,

What a nice woman you are . Thank you so much for your kindness ( and the way to members lounge ) Please, enjoy your peace and quiet

and if its ok with you we will talk again. Love, Viv.

Viv.................

Welcome, Baby......

Dang! I've been putting up some of your posts and I had no idea that you weren't properly introduced yet!

Well,, Welcome to the Playground!

It's so nice to have you here.....

I'm a MTF also ...9 months HRT and 59 years (not celcius....lol)

I'm so glad that you're here, Hon.....

You have Sally's treats and a big comfy chair to sit in....

So, let's visit....shall we?

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Hi Donna Jean,

Would love to chat, Im new to this so can you direct me please . Viv.

Guest Donna Jean

Well, Honey.....

You need 5 posts to use the Personal Messenger...and you have 13, I think....

Just click on my name some where (Click about) and you'll pull my profile page and you should see "Send message" ...if you don't, right away...run the mouse over my pic...when you get the messenger up, it's pretty intutive...

See what you can do...

HUGGS! (if you don't get it, I'll PM you and you can just return me......OK?)

Donna Jean

Oh my, viv, Hi! I do hope you start hrt as well! Oh, and a question if you don't mind? Is your name short for anything? I'm kind of curious. I hope you make yourself at home here!

Hi Ariana, thank you re kind words . Cant wait to start hrt. Viv is short for Vivian but I have to tell you it is not the name I will use when I change identity and so on .

I hope that doesent sound strange or anything as I believed we used a " false" name re posting, If I am wrong I hope someone can advise me . I hope to be with

you folk for a long time as it is so obvious your such a kind bunch of people.

Please let me know re the name thing as i dont want to come across as strange or anything, you know.

Viv.

• Admin

Hi, Viv, and welcome to the Playground. It's so nice to meet you.

I'm very close to where you are along the path to transition, but have a few more mile on the odometer (I'm 55). I hope to start

HRT early next year.

This is a wonderful place, as you have already seen after meeting my beautiful sisters. There is so much to learn and so many great people

to learn it from. Take your time and explore and make friends. We like to do that around here. :D

Carolyn Marie

Hi, Viv, and welcome to the Playground. It's so nice to meet you.

I'm very close to where you are along the path to transition, but have a few more mile on the odometer (I'm 55). I hope to start

HRT early next year.

This is a wonderful place, as you have already seen after meeting my beautiful sisters. There is so much to learn and so many great people

to learn it from. Take your time and explore and make friends. We like to do that around here. :D

Carolyn Marie

Hi Carolyn Marie, Thank you for the welcome. Going through the posts its obvious there is so much sincerity and kindness between posters .

I just know I will gain so much through being a part of this wonderful sight. I hope to start my hormone therapy around next March or there abouts

and the time wont go quickly enough for me . I know several trans women in my group here at home and have seen a few snaps of them prior to

eostrogen and the difference in how they look after say 6 months is amazing . For me hormone therapy will be a huge step .....burning bridges and leaving

the old me behind - I cant wait . So for now thanks again , best wishes and huggs , Viv.

• Admin
Hi Ariana, thank you re kind words . Cant wait to start hrt. Viv is short for Vivian but I have to tell you it is not the name I will use when I change identity and so on .

I hope that doesent sound strange or anything as I believed we used a " false" name re posting, If I am wrong I hope someone can advise me . I hope to be with

you folk for a long time as it is so obvious your such a kind bunch of people.

Please let me know re the name thing as i dont want to come across as strange or anything, you know.

Viv.

Viv, don't worry about the name you chose to use, you can use any name that you like. Some use the names they want to be known by after

transition, some use fanciful names that suit their personalities, it doesn't matter at all. Viv is just fine. :)

Carolyn Marie

Hi all , Viv here and Im new to this forum. Sorry to all re not introducing myself before posting. So , Im a male to female Transsexual 42 years young

and I go for a blood test soon . All going well I hope to begin my hormone therapy soon after. I am so looking forward to going through my transition

with you my brothers and sisters and will take all the advice given. :) by for now, love Viv.

Hi Viv,

First off, welcome,and am glad for you to be here and be a part of the love and support that only Laura's Playground can give.I and all your sisters and brothers know where you are coming from about the excitement of starting your journey real soon.I was beside myself when I knew my day

was coming and I had even picked the day I was starting.That was the start of a long and very rewarding journey of self enlightenment and growing into my true gender.

Oh bye the way,I am Angie.(grin)

Hi Viv----as they say a (Wild Irish) rose by any other name is still a rose! Speaking of which I imagine you have that rosey Irish complexion! Well I have exactly one drop of Irish blood! Enough to celebrate St. Patrick's day. I make a wonderful Irish soda bread BTW and have a loaf coming out of the oven just now for you!!

ricka

Guest Amanda joan

Hello Viv,

I am just live you but one year wiser. I hope to start Hrt soon also.

Welcome we love having new friends to welcome and I have some thing sweet for you. How about an after dinner Chocolate. I have an assortment here so enjoy some.

You seem like you are going to love this place as much as I do.

Peace & Love Amanda